CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Protestantism

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

This is one of the greatest evils of all time, protestants are far worse than unbelievers, they desecrated our beautiful catholic churches and cathedrals and destroyed the bones of saints. In many ways they were as bad as the ISIS fools not only ruining our churches but also destroying most of our town and village crosses. They brought in a reign of terror the like of which had never been seen before and also cruel punishments. The sooner we all return to the one true Christian Church .. The Church of Rome, the better for all of us.

Oliver Cromwell and Prince Billy were traitors and should have hanged.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Interestingly the cathedral at Canterbury was originally a Catholic Church and Eton used to be a Catholic school.

Our reigning monarch should lead the way and convert back to Catholicism....

The Archbishop of Canterbury is a cunt.

Here, here .. isn't Julian Clary the current Archbishop of Canterbury or is it someone called Justien?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

This is one of the greatest evils of all time, protestants are far worse than unbelievers, they desecrated our beautiful catholic churches and cathedrals and destroyed the bones of saints. In many ways they were as bad as the ISIS fools not only ruining our churches but also destroying most of our town and village crosses. They brought in a reign of terror the like of which had never been seen before and also cruel punishments. The sooner we all return to the one true Christian Church .. The Church of Rome, the better for all of us.

Oliver Cromwell and Prince Billy were traitors and should have hanged.

2 words- nonce preists.

3 further words- crazy deluded shite.

2 final words- fuck off.

They all read the same fucking book and twist the content to suit their own agenda. They all believe the lord jesus christ is the son of god. Both are a fucking shady business that issues pernicious threats to non-believers. Any other business that behaved in this way would be prosecuted. Both should be on the list of proscribed organisations along with all other denominations of christianity.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Down with popary, fucking criminal organisation richer than several nation states combined. Hypocrites, power hungry, deluded and evil, the very anti christ itself.

Up with pot pourri.

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Who made the universe?

It’s not a difficult question....

I dont care! Avoiding the issues with a deflecting question, typical underhand christian crap.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Who made the universe?

It’s not a difficult question....

A very large explosion!  Sadly, you were not strapped to the epicenter of the blast!  

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

And find new  and exciting uses for fertiliser

Panzerknacker 

I like your thinking panzy. My consistent solution is chucking these god bothering miscreants into the sea and letting nature take its course and paying back all the creatures there for all the fucking over and pollution and shite we've sent there way. Failing that, lock them into church and have a burn up

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I like your thinking panzy. My consistent solution is chucking these god bothering miscreants into the sea and letting nature take its course and paying back all the creatures there for all the fucking over and pollution and shite we've sent there way. Failing that, lock them into church and have a burn up

I love your last idea Stubb. Makes me want to dress up in my Waffen SS uniform and goosestep outside Judge's house.

19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I love your last idea Stubb. Makes me want to dress up in my Waffen SS uniform and goosestep outside Judge's house.

I'm a naturalist ratty, I'm only thinking of what can benefit planet earth and the beasts we needlessly slaughter because of our inherent fucking human stupidity. The eradication of invasive rats on isolated islands is just the kind of ecological restoration shit I'm talking about. And genocide. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm a naturalist ratty, I'm only thinking of what can benefit planet earth and the beasts we needlessly slaughter because of our inherent fucking human stupidity. The eradication of invasive rats on isolated islands is just the kind of ecological restoration shit I'm talking about. And genocide. 

I hope that you get eaten alive by a seriously overgrown Large Blue Larva on Daneway Banks.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I hope that you get eaten alive by a seriously overgrown Large Blue Larva on Daneway Banks.

Have they put you on new pills recently, or have you stopped taking them?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 11/19/2017 at 10:31 AM, Lady Penelope said:

The sooner we all return to the one true Christian Church .. The Church of Rome, the better for all of us.

If you like it so much then fuck off to Rome then.

The reformation was absolutely necessary. The Catholic Church is a massive pyramid scheme that uses emotional abuse to con its members out of money, so that they can squander it on paintings, wine and hushing up wee boys. it is only interested in recruiting new members, under the risible notion that an old man in a dress, whose never had his hole, somehow has a direct wire to god.

Again, fuck off.