CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

The Hipsters amongst our number will be desolated by the news that Lil Peep, original name Gustav Åhr, has died from a drugs overdose at the tender age of 21. The part time batty boy was by all accounts a rising star, after being credited with creating a new genre by blending emo and hip hop, thereafter called, err....emo hip hop.

This is the cunt and his mate Marshmello, who is proper gutted by the whole sorry affair. 

large_peep.jpg.63a32b2ef41662be66bf800aac44216c.jpg                  large.mello.jpg.3803d2cbd42a90b978eac807ed169553.jpg

Please send all cash donations direct to me via PayPal gift: bigfuckingchicken@cuntmail.com

Thankyou.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I would rather cut my scrotum open with a rusty pen knife and dangle my testes in nitric acid

Afternoon Alf. I'd like you to do that as well. 

Perhaps you could cooperate in a joint artistic venture with Frank and publish a video of the event, Withers could do the narration.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Afternoon Alf. I'd like you to do that as well. 

Perhaps you could cooperate in a joint artistic venture with Frank and publish a video of the event, Withers could do the narration.

Afternoon, non newbie. I will work out your previous id without the help of fender or his experts. Frank makes very fliddy videos, I would produce something more in line with a Kubrik epic if I could be bothered or had the talent, facilities and cash.

14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Afternoon, non newbie. I will work out your previous id without the help of fender or his experts. Frank makes very fliddy videos, I would produce something more in line with a Kubrik epic if I could be bothered or had the talent, facilities and cash.

It’s buggerlugs.

41 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

The Hipsters amongst our number will be desolated by the news that Lil Peep, original name Gustav Åhr, has died from a drugs overdose at the tender age of 21. The part time batty boy was by all accounts a rising star after being credited with creating a new genre by blending emo and hip hop, thereafter called, err....emo hip hop.

This is the cunt and his mate Marshmello who is proper gutted by the whole sorry affair. 

large_peep.jpg.63a32b2ef41662be66bf800aac44216c.jpg                  large.mello.jpg.3803d2cbd42a90b978eac807ed169553.jpg

Please send all cash donations direct to me via PayPal gift: bigfuckingchicken@cuntmail.com

Thankyou.

Let's hope anyone stupid enough to have bought any of his music follows their mentors lead. Rob Williams is next, please 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

The Hipsters amongst our number will be desolated by the news that Lil Peep, original name Gustav Åhr, has died from a drugs overdose at the tender age of 21. The part time batty boy was by all accounts a rising star after being credited with creating a new genre by blending emo and hip hop, thereafter called, err....emo hip hop.

This is the cunt and his mate Marshmello who is proper gutted by the whole sorry affair. 

Thankyou.

He must have overdosed on Ziagen.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let's hope anyone stupid enough to have bought any of his music follows their mentors lead. Rob Williams is next, please 

I'd like to see him and Bob Geldof involved in the same freak combine harvester accident.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

trouble is that if alive he probably would have faded out as a one hit wonder or such like in no time, now he is dead he may well achieve legendary status as some kind of musical messiah who was years ahead of his time when in truth he was just another talentless bawling cunt in a pop chart stuffed full of bawling talentless cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I would rather cut my scrotum open with a rusty pen knife and dangle my testes in nitric acid than donate money to a flaccid cock like you.

I take it that you don't like Chuck Chuck?

I would just like to add that in my opinion, Buggerlugs/Chicken George, is a welcome addition to the site and has a broad knowledge of firearms, which is handy for me, as following the departure of Ding I had nobody to converse with on the subject, the selfish, whippet shagging, flat cap wearing fucking Yorkshire cunt.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

the selfish, whippet shagging, flat cap wearing fucking Yorkshire cunt.

Uncanny. Have we met?

PS. Carbines suck outside of Urban environments.

11 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Uncanny. Have we met?

PS. Carbines suck outside of Urban environments.

Up to a point, yes, but an M4 with carbon comp furniture and quad rail is high on my list of 'thingies that I really really want'. Along with an M134 mini-gun, mounted on the wall of my house, pointed at the space in front of my door and equipped with an automatic triggering system with technology that recognises cunts who are about to tell me that they can save me money on gas and electricity bills.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Up to a point, yes, but an M4 with carbon comp furniture and quad rail is high on my list of 'thingies that I really really want'. Along with an M134 mini-gun, mounted on the wall of my house, pointed at the space in front of my door and equipped with an automatic triggering system with technology that recognises cunts who are about to tell me that they can save me money on gas and electricity bills.

As an old school SLR /FAL fan, I'm liking the new L129A1 sharpshooter, I'd love some range time with it. I've never been a full auto merchant, though I can appreciate the benefit in some situations.

My preferred M134 installation is in the grill of my car for dealing out justice to Audi drivers.

14 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

As an old school SLR /FAL fan, I'm liking the new L129A1 sharpshooter, I'd love some range time with it. I've never been a full auto merchant, though I can appreciate the benefit in some situations.

My preferred M134 installation is in the grill of my car for dealing out justice to Audi drivers.

Nice. My automotive choice would be a Toyota hi-lux with a floor mounted remote control Phalanx CIWS rotary cannon, 360 degree swivel of course.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice. My automotive choice would be a Toyota hi-lux with a floor mounted remote control Phalanx CIWS rotary cannon, 360 degree swivel of course.

Fucking hell, I reckon the Hi Lux would be sliding about like a hockey puck from the Phalanx recoil, it'd be funny to see though.

On 22/11/2017 at 12:42 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

On 22/11/2017 at 1:01 AM, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Fucking hell, I reckon the Hi Lux would be sliding about like a hockey puck from the Phalanx recoil, it'd be funny to see though.

Could you gun-loving faggots possibly start a suitably titled nom, maybe ‘gun-loving faggots’ and constrain your gun loving faggotry to it please? 

It’d then be appreciated if you could shove it up your arse. 

• Like 1