CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paula Williamson, world famous actress

Guest judgetwi

20 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He will find some thing to take out of context no doubt just to prove his point. As has been said already,if someone is not of the same opinion as himself they are racist/homophobic/Islamaphobic/bigoted cunts.

Did someone call?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 8:43 PM, judgetwi said:

which is why I spend hours every day on big tit websites. It’s hard work but i’m dedicated to my art. 

Oh, you mean like this website now that you've made your triumphant return to claim the moniker of The Corners' Big Tit.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

What Eddie the wop? Fuck me, stop victimising and racially harassing the poor cunt.

What's your point with this new angle? You know as well as I do I said that to point out how ridiculous it was that he could be so overtly racist and anti-immigration despite being the descendant of a recent immigrant himself. Trying to paint me as a racist for it is disingenuous, revisionist bollocks.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What's your point with this new angle? You know as well as I do I said that to point out how ridiculous it was that he could be so overtly racist and anti-immigration despite being the descendant of a recent immigrant himself. Trying to paint me as a racist for it is disingenuous, revisionist bollocks.

How is it disingenuous? No cunt here knew you before your PC programming.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ape said:

I predict some fireworks on Cunts Corner this weekend......

Yes, I believe another Polish delicatessen has opened on Snatch's road and he's on the edge. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

How is it disingenuous? No cunt here knew you before your PC programming.

Probably because I said it at the time? You dense cunt.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Probably because I said it at the time? You dense cunt.

You missed the point, as usual. Your PC programming occurred much earlier than that, most likely in your formative years.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

You missed the point, as usual. Your PC programming occurred much earlier than that, most likely in your formative years.

Yes, see unlike most of the cunts on here I've had an education and grew up in a place that wasn't 99.9% white British. I can't say I'd swap it.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Yes, see unlike most of the cunts on here I've had an education and grew up in a place that wasn't 99.9% white British. I can't say I'd swap it.

Were you "educated" in a Madrassa?

23 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I hope that the multiple 'likes' I have given you tonight console you when you're languishing in the cooler later.

Proper is on his period and I don't fancy your chances of getting out of this one unscathed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Exactly, that's all you had to say, but you added a racial slur, unnecessarily. All your bluster and bullshit doesn't cover for that fact.

So a person who is a descendent of an immigrant is not allowed to hold views about immigration? 

Sanctimony and hypocrisy.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

No. Which pit town did you fail your 1 GCSE in?

I don't have any formal qualifications at all. I didn't learn to write till I was 35.

I hope that fulfills your requirements for your view of the English working class, after all, we're all thick cunts to be subordinated by your obvious intellectual presence.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

I don't have any formal qualifications at all. I didn't learn to write till I was 35.

I hope that fulfills your requirements for your view of the English working class, after all, we're all thick cunts to be subordinated by your obvious intellectual presence.

Ah, so you don't like sweeping generalisations when they get turned on you?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Eletist .. I learn't to write at 83

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Exactly, that's all you had to say, but you added a racial slur, unnecessarily. All your bluster and bullshit doesn't cover for that fact.

So a person who is a descendent of an immigrant is not allowed to hold views about immigration? 

Sanctimony and hypocrisy.

No, of course the are. But you can hold an anti-immigration view and not be a racist like Eddie.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hope that the multiple 'likes' I have given you tonight console you when you're languishing in the cooler later.

Proper is on his period and I don't fancy your chances of getting out of this one unscathed.

I'm going to ban myself for the rest of the night, then everyone can go around talking about 'the muzzies' in peace.