CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paula Williamson, world famous actress

Guest judgetwi

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

In the opinion of many of your cohort, that statement would make you a racist too. 

I'm sure you'd say you're not, but so would many with such opinions and they'd be shouted down as bigots for challenging the judgement passed on them.

Do you want to suck my dick Ogri? 

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

By the way, does anyone know what happened to the “child refugee” who planted the bomb at Parsons Green? I scan the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation every day but the no mention of the cunt. Strange, don’t you think? 

Ahmed Hassan was traced, arrested, charged and committed for Crown Court trial last September. He is currently in custody.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ahmed Hassan was traced, arrested, charged and committed for Crown Court trial last September. He is currently in custody.

Judgetwi is too much of a spacker to use Google. This is because he is thick, having never applied himself. This is for some reason the fault of shady government elite.

What a conspiracy. This is some 4-dimensional chess being played by the powers that be. 

7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Don't you mean a lone chicken with the amount of fights he hasn't turned up for.

For any pugilist out there who would like to meet Bully (Bottom Feeder) Shitters, I suggest you make the venue behind the bins of the toilet block on Hampstead Heath as he'll probably already be there.

I wasn't talking about Bill, I meant the artist formerly known as Buggerlugs.

15 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah, so you don't like sweeping generalisations when they get turned on you?

You've taken a pounding here bilbo. I suggest you piss off for a cry and come back when you can grow pubes. There's really no point trying to win a PC battle on cunts corner so chill out, accept defeat and change your pants 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 23 November 2017 at 7:30 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Amazing that Quincy is the one being threatened with a ban when most of the forum has gone full Tommy Robinson the last 48 hours.

It's not ok to be a foul cunt, but it is fine to be certain other types of cunt, eh?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Judge, you silly old fossil, give us a good rant or fuck off.

I can’t just conjure up a good rant for some wanker’s entertainment. I have to be fucking angry about something. Fortunately for you I am angry all the time these days so hang in there. Oh....and fuck off yourself cunt.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Isn't it nice without billy spackers dragging every thread down to his pointless level of jibes and and all round thickness?

I've pointed this out before. The cunt will be back in a week so enjoy it.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Isn't it nice without billy spackers dragging every thread down to his pointless level of jibes and and all round thickness?

Oh look,he's reacted to my post above. Looking in from the outside again the sad prick.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

The weasely little gobshite is lurking now. Even the rampant arse rapers of the cooler don't want the wet cunt

He'll be seething when he gets back the sad pathetic little prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The weasely little gobshite is lurking now. Even the rampant arse rapers of the cooler don't want the wet cunt

What are his crimes to have been coolered so?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He's an annoying little shit and that's enough. His actual crime, so I'm told, involved a rusty trombone and some cunts wife. 

Hang on- was said cunts wife a dirty, cheap blowjob, seagull attracting , fucking fish - smelling disgrace to vadgedom?

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hang on- was said cunts wife a dirty, cheap blowjob, seagull attracting , fucking fish - smelling disgrace to vadgedom?

@Quincy Cockfingers, a few days ago I did tell you that "lifers" released from the cooler on licence will enjoy stricter controls and censure. With this in mind you should avoid trying to circumvent Rule 12 or incite others to do likewise.