CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dozy Oxford Graduate Cunt Faiz Siddiqui

and

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We recently had a thread about Protestantism. I don't recall Protestant worshippers being described as "dirty stinking prossies"  yet all manner of pejorative terminology is used against Muslims and Jews. Why is that?

There's also been countless posts cunting off Catholicism but I don't recall seeing accusations of racism/Catholicphobia or whatever.
Why is that?

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Me? Islamophobic? Guilty as charged. Am I banned now?

Banned, don't talk nonsense, Mrs Roops always makes allowances for stupidly in a situation such as this. Rest assured that your lack of grey matter and self awareness will mitigate for your daily mail inspired viewpoint.     

28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

There's also been countless posts cunting off Catholicism but I don't recall seeing accusations of racism/Catholicphobia or whatever.
Why is that?

You're avoiding the question. Put it another way; the "cunting" of Muslims attract far more pejorative abuse that those of Christians be it Catholic or Protestant. I was wondering why that was. Essentially I'm querying your absurd assertion that somehow Muslims and Jews have some sort of protective status.

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're avoiding the question. Put it another way; the "cunting" of Muslims attract far more pejorative abuse that those of Christians be it Catholic or Protestant. I was wondering why that was. Essentially I'm querying your absurd assertion that somehow Muslims and Jews have some sort of protective status.

You accused Judge of islamophobia. My question is would you of accused him of a phobia had he said the same about another religion, regardless of what that religion was?

Rick has jumped on posts concerning Jews in the past. I've never seen any mod jump on posts about catholics and there are accusations of all kinds when it comes to them.

As far as pejorative abuse of Muslims, there are no other religious beliefs as bad as those backwards cunts currently living in Europe. Is it any wonder they get cunted off more than most? Shari law should be outlawed worldwide.

I don't see any other religion killing us infidels since the IRA stopped acting the cunt in mainland Britain either.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking right Spunkmonkey! “Phobic” is a label which means, quite simply, fucking shut up. Opponents of Nazism were labelled “antisocial” and sent for “re-education”. I believe that Dachau was the centre for re-education in the pre-war years at least and the antisocials were identified by a black triangle. Anyway i’m sure the Ratsfuhrer will be along to correct me soon. He lives that shit.

There's no chance of having even a semi-rational debate with someone who's thick enough to think it's clever to repeatedly throw the word muzzies about.

It puts you on an intellectual par with nobgobbler. Saying she's got shit for brains is an insult to all hard working shit festering in toilets across this great multi cultural nation.

Seriously, kill yourself you bigoted idiot.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

It’s very easy to chuck a “phobic” label on anyone who objects or passionately argues against anything.

Today’s self-appointed phobia labellers would have labelled those who spoke out against Hitler and the Nazis as Naziphobic.

Get back to pretending to be aristocracy. You're a boring Daily Mail reading cunt otherwise. 

21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

There's no chance of having even a semi-rational debate with someone who's thick enough to think it's clever to repeatedly throw the word muzzies about.

It puts you on an intellectual par with nobgobbler. Saying she's got shit for brains is an insult to all hard working shit festering in toilets across this great multi cultural nation.

Seriously, kill yourself you bigoted idiot.

I'd like to say that when I originally jokingly called r-soles a racist cunt at the start of this thread that I didn't envisage the following three pages to contain numerous examples of bigoted racism, but I can't.

And to claim that it's not racist because Islam is a religion is bollocks. The racist undertones are there for all to see.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And to claim that it's not racist because Islam is a religion is bollocks. The racist undertones are there for all to see.

So if we slag off Jehovah's witnesses are we being racist?

What if we cunt off the Church of England? Are we racist because John Tucker Mugabi Sentamu,Archbishop of York is as black they come?

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So if we slag off Jehovah's witnesses are we being racist?

What if we cunt off the Church of England? Are we racist because John Tucker Mugabi Sentamu,Archbishop of York is as black they come?

I didn't say that, and you can legitimately criticise Islam and its practice's until you are blue in the face and I wouldn't call it racist. But if you were to say:

"Perhaps he should have obtained his education in whichever stinking Muzzle shithole his poncing family crawled out from. It’s not too late to go back you well fed cunt. I’ll pack your fucking bag if you like......  no problem."

I would consider that racist, wouldn't you? And if not, why not?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I didn't say that, and you can legitimately criticise Islam and its practice's until you are blue in the face and I wouldn't call it racist. But if you were to say:

"Perhaps he should have obtained his education in whichever stinking Muzzle shithole his poncing family crawled out from. It’s not too late to go back you well fed cunt. I’ll pack your fucking bag if you like......  no problem."

Hmmm, it looks like racism and certainly sounds like it too. I wonder if the return of Judge has caused Pens vile, arid gash to moisten slightly?

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No I wouldn't consider it racist.

If a Frenchman living in your town was a cunt and you said he should go back to the garlic stinking shithole he came from you wouldn't be accused if racism.

Do you shout racism when someone asks you for a high six? Did The Beast shout racism when someone called him a bog trotter?

And there is no such thing as different races. Only homo Sapien. Different skin colours yes,different cultures yes,but only one race. There's plenty of studies to read on Google about it from scientists that have studied the sunject for years.

Anyway,you got a like from Roops who knows more than any scientist ever could.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

If a Frenchman living in your town was a cunt and you said he should go back to the garlic stinking shithole he came from you wouldn't be accused if racism.

Do you shout racism when someone asks you for a high six? Did The Beast shout racism when someone called him a bog trotter?

And there is no such thing as different races. Only homo Sapien. Different skin colours yes,different cultures yes,but only one race. There's plenty of studies to read on Google about it from scientists that have studied the sunject for years.

There is some evidence to suggest that the basques may be another race but other than that we are all bog standard sapiens.

7 hours ago, Snatch said:

...especially the science of stupid.

You are correct about homo sapiens in that there is no subspecies. Race or racism in this context is accepted to be a social rather than a scientific construct. You are excusing racist behaviour by highlighting national discrimination and stereotyping, something that most people, including this site are fairly relaxed about not least myself considering the anti-welsh barbs which outnumber any froggie insults.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst you are correct about homo sapiens in that there is no subspecies, race or racism in this context is accepted to be a social rather than a scientific construct. You are excusing racist behaviour by highlighting national discrimination and stereotyping, something that most people, including this site are fairly relaxed about not least myself considering the anti-welsh barbs which outnumber any froggie insults.

No I'm not excusing so called racist behaviour. Stereotyping is not racism either. Anti whatever nationality is not racism. I don't condone physical violence just because someone has a different religion,skin colour or sexual preference. That's just actions of morons.

The problem is that dense cunts find racism where it doesn't exist.

Judge says he doesn't like Muslims and wants them to fuck off. That's his opinion and he should be allowed that opinion and just because some here might not agree with him,does not make it a racist comment.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst you are correct about homo sapiens in that there is no subspecies, race or racism in this context is accepted to be a social rather than a scientific construct. You are excusing racist behaviour by highlighting national discrimination and stereotyping, something that most people, including this site are fairly relaxed about not least myself considering the anti-welsh barbs which outnumber any froggie insults.

I tend not to discriminate, I try to insult and ridicule all, including my own bogtrotting heritage. People have their views and are entitled to vent them on here, or else we might as well close the place down. What the main bone of contention, in my opinion,  is the use of certain words that are deemed racist under the laws of UK plc. Provided people refrain from using them, I don't see the problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No I'm not excusing so called racist behaviour. Stereotyping is not racism either. Anti whatever nationality is not racism. I don't condone physical violence just because someone has a different religion,skin colour or sexual preference. That's just actions of morons.

The problem is that dense cunts find racism where it doesn't exist.

Judge says he doesn't like Muslims and wants them to fuck off. That's his opinion and he should be allowed that opinion and just because some here might not agree with him,does not make it a racist comment.

The Judge has a long history of being a hypocrite and doesn't give 2 shits about anybody. He will turn his views on a sixpence when it suits. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The Judge has a long history of being a hypocrite and doesn't give 2 shits about anybody. He will turn his views on a sixpence when it suits. 

He is also dreadful in bed.