CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jude Law

Ape™️

On 25/11/2017 at 1:23 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

The only thing I liked him in was 'Love, Honour and Obey', and that thing about ram-raiders, I think it was called 'Shopping'. And Sean Pertwee stole the show in both of those. Sean Pertwee is a decent actor that never quite hit the big time. Like his contemporary, Sean Bean, who seems to be gaining momentum now that he's old and haggard.

Forgot about shopping thanks Barry Norman thats my day off sorted.

On 11/25/2017 at 5:52 PM, Roadkill said:

I watched Black Sails for a bit up until the brilliant episode where they blow the absolute fuck out of Charleston to rescue Flint. After that it suffered from the same problem as Peaky Blinders - people acting all depressed and holding long conversations about how depressed they were - and everything was filmed with a blue filter over it that made it look like the later Harry Potter films where they were trying to be dark and edgy. If the action has picked up again I might just give it another try. I've already seen most of Breaking Bad twice now and it was OK, but the Better Call Saul spin off is shite.

Series 3 & 4 went up a couple of gears, some brutal scenes in there.