CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheeky young lads

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You’re not really posting anything of interest these days....

Pleb.

No different to a lot of other cunts on here. See above for good examples of wankerism.

8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Everyone (apart from Snatch) hates you. 

What do you think about that? 

Pot, kettle, black. I can live with the fact that 3 fictitious characters on a website dedicated to abuse don't like me, I have a life outside, just like you when you secure big multi million pound deals. We really should be greatful to you for helping to drive our economy.

Can you handle the fact that apart from your triangulate of super flids no one else here interacts with you? You seem to follow me around like a lost lamb which I find highly gay. You, like you're intellectually superior @Decimus don't seem to be happy unless you're engaged in full scale abuse mode of some cunt, suggesting you take it all a bit to seriously.

Either change your ways and stop acting like an angry little teenager who gets picked last for sports, fuck off from this place or, my favoured option, kill yourself.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pot, kettle, black. I can live with the fact that 3 fictitious characters on a website dedicated to abuse don't like me, I have a life outside, just like you when you secure big multi million pound deals. We really should be greatful to you for helping to drive our economy.

Can you handle the fact that apart from your triangulate of super flids no one else here interacts with you? You seem to follow me around like a lost lamb which I find highly gay. You, like you're intellectually superior @Decimus don't seem to be happy unless you're engaged in full scale abuse mode of some cunt, suggesting you take it all a bit to seriously.

Either change your ways and stop acting like an angry little teenager who gets picked last for sports, fuck off from this place or, my favoured option, kill yourself.

Well and truly rattled to the core. 

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Give a rest you boring cunt. Even Punkape is starting to be more entertaining that you fucking morons.

Will do, as long as you, as the corner’s resident Mary Whitehouse, could clear up the reason Stubby was allowed to imply paedophilic activity and carry on without being reprimanded? 

I mean, you despise it when rules here are broken, don’t you? 

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Give a rest you boring cunt. Even Punkape is starting to be more entertaining that you fucking morons.

I see admin, the twats, have removed my comments telling bubba for go fuck himself and knock one out over his favourite fantasy. I guess they don't want their nasty little pet gimp getting upset if, god forbid, someone is nasty to him on cuntscorner. It's not like he throws pointless abuse at every other cunt here is it? Every man jack of us can take it and much more, not poor runty though. I see his link to the Scope website is still there however. I donate £10 a month as a standing order.

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Will do, as long as you, as the corner’s resident Mary Whitehouse, could clear up the reason Stubby was allowed to imply paedophilic activity and carry on without being reprimanded? 

I mean, you despise it when rules here are broken, don’t you? 

Fucking crybaby, piss off and change your pants again. That's just you adding 2 and 2 together and getting nonce, I did none of the sort. 

I think the answer to your question is I'm a decent sort who makes, at times, reasonable contributions, whereas you're a colossal bell end interested only in you pathetic little club of like minded shitcunts. If admin had any fucking plums you'd be fucked off for the good of this site you nasty little cunt.

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see admin, the twats, have removed my comments telling bubba for go fuck himself and knock one out over his favourite fantasy. I guess they don't want their nasty little pet gimp getting upset if, god forbid, someone is nasty to him on cuntscorner. It's not like he throws pointless abuse at every other cunt here is it? Every man jack of us can take it and much more, not poor runty though. I see his link to the Scope website is still there however. I donate £10 a month as a standing order.

I’ve broken no rules, am happy to take a cunting and am amused when it’s actually funny and entertains me. 

I forget, stubby, what’s my favourite fantasy for those who missed your post? Nothing to do with children was it? You couldn’t stoop that low, surely.....

I apologise that me posting a link to a website has got you so wound up that you felt the need to call me a nonce. 

You’ve shown your true psychotic colours this evening, stubs, I think I’ll leave you stew on that thought for the rest of the evening. 

Speak soon, you utter mental case.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking crybaby, piss off and change your pants again. That's just you adding 2 and 2 together and getting nonce, I did none of the sort. 

I think the answer to your question is I'm a decent sort who makes, at times, reasonable contributions, whereas you're a colossal bell end interested only in you pathetic little club of like minded shitcunts. If admin had any fucking plums you'd be fucked off for the good of this site you nasty little cunt.

Idiot

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm amazed you've got the gall to show your face after being totally and utterly dismantled by Roops over the weekend. You got more desolated than Ding during Ethicsgate.

If you don't like what I'm saying, I can give you a fictional business address and we can sort it out?

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I’ve broken no rules, am happy to take a cunting and am amused when it’s actually funny and entertains me. 

I forget, stubby, what’s my favourite fantasy for those who missed your post? Nothing to do with children was it? You couldn’t stoop that low, surely.....

I apologise that me posting a link to a website has got you so wound up that you felt the need to call me a nonce. 

You’ve shown your true psychotic colours this evening, stubs, I think I’ll leave you stew on that thought for the rest of the evening. 

Speak soon, you utter mental case.

Crybaby. You've just taken a violent  anal intrusion and no mistake. To use your own fave phase you're rattled. I never thought you'd be so easy to wind up. Have fun frapping.

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm amazed you've got the gall to show your face after being totally and utterly dismantled by Roops over the weekend. You got more desolated than Ding during Ethicsgate.

If you don't like what I'm saying, I can give you a fictional business address and we can sort it out?

To quote Tuco "One bastard walks in and another bastard walks out"

Will you never learn 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Crybaby. You've just taken a violent  anal intrusion and no mistake. To use your own fave phase you're rattled. I never thought you'd be so easy to wind up. Have fun frapping.

To quote Tuco "One bastard walks in and another bastard walks out"

Will you never learn 

Stubby, I feel you're fighting wars on too many fronts, and losing them all in pathetic fashion. Focus on someone you have a chance of beating, like PunkApe.

17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I really don't think you are in any position to be giving it large.

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby, I feel you're fighting wars on too many fronts, and losing them all in pathetic fashion. Focus on someone you have a chance of beating, like PunkApe.

I've owned a few Land Rover Discoveries Stickler, but the new one is a disgusting, bloated whale. It may still have off-road credentials, but looks like a wheeled Vanessa Felz. Bleuch!

43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I generally don't fuck people off without good reason. Implying other members interfere with themselves whilst looking at pictures of people with down's syndrome is over the line of decent cuntery.  I put this down to a misjudgement. If you can't stand the heat, take a break. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I generally don't fuck people off without good reason. Implying other members interfere with themselves whilst looking at pictures of people with down's syndrome is over the line of decent cuntery.  I put this down to a misjudgement. If you can't stand the heat, take a break. 

I've always wondered what a blowjob from a Down's lady would be like. Admittedly there would be plenty of extra lubrication and insolation due to the slobbering mouth and chubby cheeks, but would it be worth the risk of your manhood being potentially removed by jaw muscles strengthened by a lifetime of retardation? I fear I will never have the courage to find out... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He said “children with downs”, Proper, and you know me, I think you run this place like a dream. Your admin (or A team as I call them) run a tight but fair ship, but when someone steps over the mark of good spirited banter, I feel the need to act. 

I mean, when he said he donates to Scope, did I say “is that like sponsoring a RNIB guide dog and getting regular ‘pupdates’, or in this instance a ‘Monghtly Newsletter?”  No, no I did not. 

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've always wondered what a blowjob from a Down's lady would be like. Admittedly there would be plenty of extra lubrication and insolation due to the slobbering mouth and chubby cheeks, but would it be worth the risk of your manhood being potentially removed by jaw muscles strengthened by a lifetime of retardation? I fear I will never have the courage to find out... 

these jolly folk have small mouths Roadsplat,  so your little stinger will feel huge

...apparently

Guest Lady Penelope

I will be even more boring that usual here. I volunteer at a place that helps people with mental health problems and learning difficulties. Two of the service users and one of the volunteers have got Downs Syndrome. It might surprise you to realise that they are people with normal emotions and surprisingly they can be more intelligent than you might think. You might also not realise that some Downs Syndrome people hold full uk driving licences (as in the case of our Downs Sydrome volunteer) and that some of them also get married.

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

I will be even more boring that usual here. I volunteer at a place that helps people with mental health problems and learning difficulties. Two of the service users and one of the volunteers have got Downs Syndrome. It might surprise you to realise that they are people with normal emotions and surprisingly they can be more intelligent than you might think. You might also not realise that some Downs Syndrome people hold full uk driving licences (as in the case of our Downs Sydrome volunteer) and that some of them also get married.

deranged eugenic loon