CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Animal Print Fleece

Last Cunt Standing

20130430_121128.jpg

Standard uniform for cunts in shithole market towns across the county. Almost to a man or woman, you’ll find the pasty inhabitants flopped on to mobility scooters or clutching walking aids as they huddle for warmth outside Farm Foods rolling a tiny ciggie from a yellowing Vitalite container circa 1990. Often accompanied by the stained beige nylon trouser or skirt, inevitable re-entry specs, and an embarrassed-looking Labrador. Closer inspection might reveal the odd gob of phlegm, a dressed leg ulcer, and lank, unkempt hair. The ultimate wrapper for those who have given up on life, these items produce quizzical looks from the wider public who wonder where one might buy such a monstrosity. 

These scumbags should be first on the bus for Operation Thin The Herd.

Cunts. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That’s great as long as you’re accompanying them.

Would you like to establish Nazi death camps here ? Presumably your list of undesirables would include mostly people from your own social class....stupid plebs.

lol.

Fuck off.

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That’s great as long as you’re accompanying them.

Would you like to establish Nazi death camps here ? Presumably your list of undesirables would include mostly people from your own social class....stupid plebs.

lol.

Fuck off.

Golf club membership would definitely put you on the list you utter wanker.

It’s Sunday morning, shouldn’t you be down at Our Lady of The Sacred Uterus sucking off Father McFeeley? Then perhaps down to the faux golf club for a few tough holes with your wood in hand, followed by some hot Roast Cock and a glass of Penis Gringo or some such bollocks.

You need a new act, you transparent cum rag.

Get fucked. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

20130430_121128.jpg

Standard uniform for cunts in shithole market towns across the county. Almost to a man or woman, you’ll find the pasty inhabitants flopped on to mobility scooters or clutching walking aids as they huddle for warmth outside Farm Foods rolling a tiny ciggie from a yellowing Vitalite container circa 1990. Often accompanied by the stained beige nylon trouser or skirt, inevitable re-entry specs, and an embarrassed looking Labrador. Closer inspection might reveal the odd gob of phlegm, a dressed leg ulcer, and lank, unkempt hair. The ultimate wrapper for those who have given up on life, these items produce quizzical looks from the wider public who wonder where one might buy such a monstrosity. 

Cunts. 

This has been a long standing joke with me a mrs pecker, spotting the mulleted, beardy couples at fetes and the like in the wolf fleece. 

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s Sunday morning, shouldn’t you be down at Our Lady of The Sacred Uterus sucking off Father McFeeley? Then perhaps down to the faux golf club for a few tough holes with your wood in hand, followed by some hot Roast Cock and a glass of Penis Gringo or some such bollocks.

Get fucked. 

good work LCS, but don't be too hard on the lad, that's a job for his clients to be, 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Get fucked. 

Reported for suggestion of animal abuse (cock roast) and also blaspemy

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Get fucked. 

Well cunted. 

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Standard uniform for cunts in shithole market towns across the county. Almost to a man or woman, you’ll find the pasty inhabitants flopped on to mobility scooters or clutching walking aids as they huddle for warmth outside Farm Foods rolling a tiny ciggie from a yellowing Vitalite container circa 1990. Often accompanied by the stained beige nylon trouser or skirt, inevitable re-entry specs, and an embarrassed looking Labrador. Closer inspection might reveal the odd gob of phlegm, a dressed leg ulcer, and lank, unkempt hair. The ultimate wrapper for those who have given up on life, these items produce quizzical looks from the wider public who wonder where one might buy such a monstrosity. 

Cunts. 

I don't want you to take offence at this as I am simply trying to be helpful .. have you not thought about seeing your GP to find out if there is some kind of counselling available to help you cope with this rather odd fixation regarding animal print fleeces? There must be some reason behind your fixation as flower print and other print (and not print) fleeces do not arouse the sme distress in you.

15 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I don't want you to take offence at this as I am simply trying to be helpful .. have you not thought about seeing your GP to find out if there is some kind of counselling available to help you cope with this rather odd fixation regarding animal print fleeces? There must be some reason behind your fixation as flower print and other print (and not print) fleeces do not arouse the sme distress in you.

I’ll make you a promise; I’ll pop down to the medical centre and discuss my fleece issues, when you see a doctor about the tertiary syphillis that has obviously driven you quite mad, you addled bint.

Pass the Clozapine, fuckface. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ll make you a promise; I’ll pop down to the medical centre and discuss my fleece issues, when you see a doctor about the tertiary syphillis that has obviously driven you quite mad, you addled bint.

Pass the Clozapine, fuckface. 

You need help.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Never seen one but I like the sound of them. Can I get one with monkeys on?

I like monkeys.

🐵🐒🦍

They come in myriad subtypes, Judge. I’m sure you could find a Simian version if you looked hard enough. It would match the single crease in your palm, too. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

They come in myriad subtypes, Judge. I’m sure you could find a Simian version if you looked hard enough. It would match the single crease in your palm, too. 

I would like to give a prehensile thumbs up to that.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

...or clutching walking aids...

Those are called dole poles in many places, and their purpose is unclear. Usually used by professional 'full time mums' and graduates of 'the university of life' who have Chronic fatigue syndrome (aka a hangover), Emphysema from smoking unfiltered rollies from the age of 10 or fibromyalgia (a made up disease your doctor diagnoses when he wants you out the practice and reckons placebos might keep you away). Enough energy to walk to the bookies, Greggs and the local flat roof pub, but not enough energy to do a job.

Those fleeces seem to only be available in crappy markets in crappy towns. I think I saw some for sale in Bathgate once, next to the pirated DVDs. The shittiest ones have wolves on them.

6 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Those are called dole poles in many places, and their purpose is unclear. Usually used by professional 'full time mums' and graduates of 'the university of life' who have Chronic fatigue syndrome (aka a hangover), Emphysema from smoking unfiltered rollies from the age of 10 or fibromyalgia (a made up disease your doctor diagnoses when he wants you out the practice and reckons placebos might keep you away). Enough energy to walk to the bookies, Greggs and the local flat roof pub, but not enough energy to do a job.

Those fleeces seem to only be available in crappy markets in crappy towns. I think I saw some for sale in Bathgate once, next to the pirated DVDs. The shittiest ones have wolves on them.

Bathgate? What the fuck were you doing in Bathgate? 

I need to correct you on Fibromyalgia; nothing made up about it I assure you. I mean just because it happens to regularly co-exist with depression, IBS and chronic fatigue syndrome, has a fivefold higher incidence in lower socioeconomic groups, and has never been shown on muscle biopsy to have any pathological basis at all, doesn’t mean it’s entirely functional illness, does it?

Pregabalin all round. Which funnily enough you’ll find is a phrase heard regularly in Bathgate. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I need to correct you on Fibromyalgia; nothing made up about it I assure you. 

So... how are the Greggs Festive Bakes this season?

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

20130430_121128.jpg

Standard uniform for cunts in shithole market towns across the county. Almost to a man or woman, you’ll find the pasty inhabitants flopped on to mobility scooters or clutching walking aids as they huddle for warmth outside Farm Foods rolling a tiny ciggie from a yellowing Vitalite container circa 1990. Often accompanied by the stained beige nylon trouser or skirt, inevitable re-entry specs, and an embarrassed-looking Labrador. Closer inspection might reveal the odd gob of phlegm, a dressed leg ulcer, and lank, unkempt hair. The ultimate wrapper for those who have given up on life, these items produce quizzical looks from the wider public who wonder where one might buy such a monstrosity. 

Cunts. 

A Cheshire golf club.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Never seen one but I like the sound of them. Can I get one with monkeys on?

I like monkeys.

🐵🐒🦍

If you purchase in Cheshire, you'll most assuredly get one with Punkape on it...I'll spare you the disgusting details, as I'm certain you've already seen them stated here before.