CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roy Orbison.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

To avoid ‘duplicity’, I don’t really believe that Dec’s committed suicide, is actually in a prison of any sort or has been anally invaded at all. I thought I’d best get this out there...for clarification like. (Rolls eyes!)

I’m absolutely convinced you’re either a junkie or an alcoholic. Nothing else explains the way your posts evolve through the day, culminating in full blown maniac mode in the early hours. So which one is it?

Just now, Ape™️ said:

I’m absolutely convinced you’re either a junkie or an alcoholic. Nothing else explains the way your posts evolve through the day, culminating in full blown maniac mode in the early hours. So which one is it?

Alcoholic with self-worth issues and time to spare Ape.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Is it too late to submit 'total fucking idiot' for consideration?

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst punters shouldn't be making disparaging comments about another's family, the post did not break any rules.

However...

Given that JSP's post made yesterday at 05.43 GMT was replete with racist pejoratives his assertion is incongruous at best and hypocritical at worst. Furthermore, and noting comments on other threads, kicking a man whilst he is coolered is unsporting and un-British. A word in your shell-like @JohnnySaucePants; you are slowly but surely heading in the direction of a former punter who hailed from Florida so wind your neck in.

This place is founded on racist pejoratives roops baby ..every thread is littered with em..i dont see what yer gettin at

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Two of the most tedious cunts in existence, doing what they do best. Absolute fucking drivel.

Psychiatrists fear 'tsunami' of mental illness after lockdown

When the BBC reported this back in May I thought they were talking a load of old scaremongering bollocks, but I'm pretty much convinced now. Pen's been logged on for three days solid, and her lithium obviously ran out some time ago.

• Like 1

Guest Vicious Bastard
On 15/12/2017 at 23:38, Jake The Muss said:

Agreed Beast, terrific performer, Frank won't like this nom.

The"Big O" was a class performer. Totally peerless.

His high school Head teacher said , he'd never amount to much. What a cunt, he turned out to be !