CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking freak

Guest Snatch

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More Transgender nonsense from Heathrow Airport......

Francesca Camicia, 23, who was travelling to Italy for breast augmentation shouted “You’re the terrorist” at security officers. 

She also shouted: “This guy hates transgenders and wishes me dead.” 

Camicia, of Hammersmith, west London, who is identified as female on both her British and Italian passports, told Ealing magistrates court: “When someone calls me ‘man’ I feel so desolated.” 

She was convicted of using threatening behaviour towards Mustafa Abbas and supervisor Fahad Arshad on September 17 and was conditionally discharged for two years. 

I would have thought a better way of dealing with this would have been to douse the cunt with kerosene a set fire to it in front of the main duty free lounge to entertain the frustrated passengers.....

Interesting names for the Airport workers.......

lol.

Have you got a cock punkie?

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My mam left me with a pair of puffs once so she could go out drinking with her boyfriend. I wasn't forced into anything or abused in any way - they also had a PlayStation so I was more than willing to spend the night and play GTA: Vice City - which they'd rented from the Blockbuster to keep me entertained. But I remember waking up in the middle of the night to hear them screaming and beating the shit out of one another whilst shouting "you've ruined my fucking life", "I fucking hate you", ect. I left my room just in time to see the bigger one throw the little one down the stairs. I thought he was dead until he got up and started rampaging around the living room, putting his foot through the telly and smashing everything he could get his hands on before screaming "We are fucking finished, you CUNT!" and storming out of the house. Mother was called and I was picked up and brought home by her boyfriend - who didn't have a license, but still drove a knackered old Mondeo. A few weeks later the crazy bastards were back together and came to visit for my mother's birthday like nothing had happened. Sweet childhood memories.

This kid will grow up with an entire lifetime of similar stories... I hope they at least give the poor little shit a PlayStation ...

You must have had an awful childhood.....

lol.

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Another fucking freak
Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

My mam left me with a pair of puffs once so she could go out drinking with her boyfriend. I wasn't forced into anything or abused in any way - they also had a PlayStation so I was more than willing to spend the night and play GTA: Vice City - which they'd rented from the Blockbuster to keep me entertained. But I remember waking up in the middle of the night to hear them screaming and beating the shit out of one another whilst shouting "you've ruined my fucking life", "I fucking hate you", ect. I left my room just in time to see the bigger one throw the little one down the stairs. I thought he was dead until he got up and started rampaging around the living room, putting his foot through the telly and smashing everything he could get his hands on before screaming "We are fucking finished, you CUNT!" and storming out of the house. Mother was called and I was picked up and brought home by her boyfriend - who didn't have a license, but still drove a knackered old Mondeo. A few weeks later the crazy bastards were back together and came to visit for my mother's birthday like nothing had happened. Sweet childhood memories.

This kid will grow up with an entire lifetime of similar stories... I hope they at least give the poor little shit a PlayStation ...

Were that when you were a wee bairn?

Guest judgetwi
59 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Reported for calling Snatch is a nonce. 

@Snatch, I’ve got you’re/your back. 

Great nom. 

Reported for:

(a) piss poor grammar 

(b) not being able to decide between you’re and your and trying to cover for your lack of education 

(c) being a shit stirrer

(d) being a wanker

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

License should be spelt licence, when it's a noun use the "c", when it's a verb use the "s".

I assume you mean etc not ect? 

When the fuck did Cuntybaws hire an intern?

Fuck off and get an avatar you dictionary fondling, bureaucrat's wet dream. Next time you open your pretty little mouth to me in such a manner you will find it devoid of teeth and heavily encumbered with Geordie cock massaging your tonsils.

The fucking cheek of it...

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If she has become a he, presumably surgeons have rewired her nether regions and sewn on a cock to fulfil the physical and legal status. This begs the question: was baby Phoenix delivered via his arsehole?

More to the point, how did it get pregnant? Did the daddy give the mummy one up the shitter, felch his jism back out with a straw and then blow it up mummy's japseye?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“They will try and find our safe space and violate it with their opinions, but they are just jerks.”

That’s you it’s talking about Snitch.

Well, here’s my opinion...... get some psychiatric help and stop being a narcissistic attention seeking saddo wanker.

Oh.....and stop fucking up the lives of children you disgusting fucking nonce cunt.

Oh dear, that one will get you some cooler time.

Reported.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“They will try and find our safe space and violate it with their opinions, but they are just jerks.”

Well, here’s my opinion...... get some psychiatric help and stop being a narcissistic attention seeking saddo wanker.

Oh.....and stop fucking up the lives of children you disgusting fucking nonce cunt.

Reported for Paedo references.

Disgraceful.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh dear, meltdown time already is it Jewdy? I've heard you rant on here against 'nonce' accusation, yet here you are doing the same. Go and have a bitter shandy down The Dog and Duck until you've cooled off.

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you getting your Turkey from Tesco ?

”Every little helps”.

lol.

We’re not having turkey, you stupid little prick. Turkey is an overrated and generally disappointing load of shit. We’re having a piece of prime beef - something I know you really like, albeit in a very different way. Fucking poof.

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Oh dear, meltdown time already is it Jewdy? I've heard you rant on here against 'nonce' accusation, yet here you are doing the same. Go and have a bitter shandy down The Dog and Duck until you've cooled off.

Really Herr Oberst? Is this what you are reduced to? Sad. You’re not the man I thought you were but good luck with these dullards anyway. 

21 minutes ago, Ape said:

We’re not having turkey, you stupid little prick. Turkey is an overrated and generally disappointing load of shit. We’re having a piece of prime beef - something I know you really like, albeit in a very different way. Fucking poof.

Well beef isn’t traditional on Christmas Day. However it’s important that it’s good quality....where have you sourced it from ? I hope it’s not as cheap and nasty as the Turkey’s you’ve been disappointed with in the past.....

You get what you pay for but I suggest you don’t know how to look for quality or where....

Why don’t you each have a family tin of Beans each and some extra large bags of crisps. You know you’ll enjoy it more.......

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Really Herr Oberst? Is this what you are reduced to? Sad. You’re not the man I thought you were but good luck with these dullards anyway. 

Don't hold any grudges, Judge.  Directly referring to a member as a nonce has been a no fly zone for ages.  You'll be a better man after some time  in the cooler to think things over.  

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well beef isn’t traditional on Christmas Day. However it’s important that it’s good quality....where have you sourced it from ? I hope it’s not as cheap and nasty as the Turkey’s you’ve been disappointed with in the past.....

You get what you pay for but I suggest you don’t know how to look for quality or where....

Why don’t you each have a family tin of Beans each and some extra large bags of crisps. You know you’ll enjoy it more.......

lol.

Fuck off.

Being a stupid wanker isn’t exactly traditional either, but you’ll doubtless be one on Christmas Day none the less. Our beef will be sourced from a cow, whereas yours will be sourced from a man. 

Lol.

Fuck off.