CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking freak

Guest Snatch

The world's first transgender man has given birth to some unfortunate child. That's topped it all so can we now go back to all getting along before this gender mixing fuck up started? This freak stopped her hormone treatment so she could get pregnant with her boyfriend. So not only is there a possibility of the child having some sort of physical and/or mental problems due to the hormone treatment still possibly being in the body during the first stages of pregnancy,but later in life will have the piss ripped out of it because of these selfish cunts only interested in their own sorry lives than the future of any child. It will bought up gender fucking neutral or whatever the fuck goes in the tiny minds of these freaks of nature. This cunt is obviously a woman internally to be able to get pregnant in the first fucking place so stop calling her a man for fucks sake.
She said "pregnancy is not a gendered thing". Then what the fuck is it you cunt?
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/transgender-man-gives-birth-baby-first-child-woman-kaci-sullivan-wisconsin-a8107481.html

Stickers,Bubba,Froggy etc. Are you fucking happy now I've put a nom up? Either contribute on topic or fuck off.

Guest judgetwi

“They will try and find our safe space and violate it with their opinions, but they are just jerks.”

That’s you it’s talking about Snitch.

Well, here’s my opinion...... get some psychiatric help and stop being a narcissistic attention seeking saddo wanker.

Oh.....and stop fucking up the lives of children you disgusting fucking nonce cunt.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“They will try and find our safe space and violate it with their opinions, but they are just jerks.”

Well, here’s my opinion...... get some psychiatric help and stop being a narcissistic attention seeking saddo wanker.

Oh.....and stop fucking up the lives of children you disgusting fucking nonce cunt.

No different to anyone else having an opinion.

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sometimes words just aren't enough. Here's a picture of the fucking cunts so that illiterate people can hate them too.

168d38489f77858b.jpg

They need a fucking baseball batting followed by a severe shovelling. Then running over with a fucking great steamroller and their remains fed to the rats.

Horrible cunts.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

They need a fucking baseball batting followed by a severe shovelling. Then running over with a fucking great steamroller and their remains fed to the rats.

Horrible cunts.

No need. When the kid grows up it'll probably torture the pair of cunts until they breath no more.

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No need. When the kid grows up it'll probably torture the pair of cunts until they breath no more.

Now I would call that poetic justice. A pair of twisted fuckers beget a mixed up twisted twat who then kills the original mad cunts in ways that even the Spanish Inquisition would turn down.

Guest judgetwi

Well at least they’re in America so there’s always a chance some religious nutter will bust into their “safe space” and blow their fucked up brains all over the wall. Cunts. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Have I been asleep for 4 months and it's actually April 1st? I can highly recommend them to take up knitting and carelessly leave needles all over their chairs. Fucking freaks.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

The world's first transgender man has given birth to some unfortunate child. That's topped it all so can we now go back to all getting along before this gender mixing fuck up started? This freak stopped her hormone treatment so she could get pregnant with her boyfriend. So not only is there a possibility of the child having some sort of physical and/or mental problems due to the hormone treatment still possibly being in the body during the first stages of pregnancy,but later in life will have the piss ripped out of it because of these selfish cunts only interested in their own sorry lives than the future of any child. It will bought up gender fucking neutral or whatever the fuck goes in the tiny minds of these freaks of nature. This cunt is obviously a woman internally to be able to get pregnant in the first fucking place so stop calling her a man for fucks sake.
She said "pregnancy is not a gendered thing". Then what the fuck is it you cunt?
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/transgender-man-gives-birth-baby-first-child-woman-kaci-sullivan-wisconsin-a8107481.html

Stickers,Bubba,Froggy etc. Are you fucking happy now I've put a nom up? Either contribute on topic or fuck off.

See Snatch, you can produce a decent nom. 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Subject matter a solid 10/10.

Execution a 6.5/10.

Nomination title spelling a 0/10.

The fact that nobody has brought up the above third aspect? -100/10. The Corner has lost its way.

Fuck the lot of you.

Snatch was also attacking Northerners.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Subject matter a solid 10/10.

Execution a 6.5/10.

Nomination title spelling a 0/10.

The fact that nobody has brought up the above third aspect? -100/10. The Corner has lost its way.

Fuck the lot of you.

Then fuck off if you don't like it.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If she has become a he, presumably surgeons have rewired her nether regions and sewn on a cock to fulfil the physical and legal status. This begs the question: was baby Phoenix delivered via his arsehole?

Delivered by UPS

My mam left me with a pair of puffs once so she could go out drinking with her boyfriend. I wasn't forced into anything or abused in any way - they also had a PlayStation so I was more than willing to spend the night and play GTA: Vice City - which they'd rented from the Blockbuster to keep me entertained. But I remember waking up in the middle of the night to hear them screaming and beating the shit out of one another whilst shouting "you've ruined my fucking life", "I fucking hate you", ect. I left my room just in time to see the bigger one throw the little one down the stairs. I thought he was dead until he got up and started rampaging around the living room, putting his foot through the telly and smashing everything he could get his hands on before screaming "We are fucking finished, you CUNT!" and storming out of the house. Mother was called and I was picked up and brought home by her boyfriend - who didn't have a license, but still drove a knackered old Mondeo. A few weeks later the crazy bastards were back together and came to visit for my mother's birthday like nothing had happened. Sweet childhood memories.

This kid will grow up with an entire lifetime of similar stories... I hope they at least give the poor little shit a PlayStation ...

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

God Almighty. In a world of irreversible deforestation, you really are proving to be a waste of valuable oxygen.

Thank you for carefully reading and looking at my posts

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My mam left me with a pair of puffs once so she could go out drinking with her boyfriend. I wasn't forced into anything or abused in any way - they also had a PlayStation so I was more than willing to spend the night and play GTA: Vice City - which they'd rented from the Blockbuster to keep me entertained. But I remember waking up in the middle of the night to hear them screaming and beating the shit out of one another whilst shouting "you've ruined my fucking life", "I fucking hate you", ect. I left my room just in time to see the bigger one throw the little one down the stairs. I thought he was dead until he got up and started rampaging around the living room, putting his foot through the telly and smashing everything he could get his hands on before screaming "We are fucking finished, you CUNT!" and storming out of the house. Mother was called and I was picked up and brought home by her boyfriend - who didn't have a license, but still drove a knackered old Mondeo. A few weeks later the crazy bastards were back together and came to visit for my mother's birthday like nothing had happened. Sweet childhood memories.

This kid will grow up with an entire lifetime of similar stories... I hope they at least give the poor little shit a PlayStation ...

License should be spelt licence, when it's a noun use the "c", when it's a verb use the "s".

I assume you mean etc not ect? 

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Reported for calling Snatch is a nonce. 

@Snatch, I’ve got you’re/your back. 

Great nom. 

• Like 1

More Transgender nonsense from Heathrow Airport......

Francesca Camicia, 23, who was travelling to Italy for breast augmentation shouted “You’re the terrorist” at security officers. 

She also shouted: “This guy hates transgenders and wishes me dead.” 

Camicia, of Hammersmith, west London, who is identified as female on both her British and Italian passports, told Ealing magistrates court: “When someone calls me ‘man’ I feel so desolated.” 

She was convicted of using threatening behaviour towards Mustafa Abbas and supervisor Fahad Arshad on September 17 and was conditionally discharged for two years. 

I would have thought a better way of dealing with this would have been to douse the cunt with kerosene a set fire to it in front of the main duty free lounge to entertain the frustrated passengers.....

Interesting names for the Airport workers.......

lol.