CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Norwich pub bites the dust

Neil

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/mosque-norwich-king-edward-pub-site-1-533530

Good to see the locals putting one of my old drinking holes to good use.

Never one of my favourites, it was generally frequented by fat racist, pickled egg-gorging cunts, so I'm hardly surprised that you were a regular.

Get yourself to The Birdcage, I'll buy you a drink, you chunky fucking pervert.

• Like 1

It was a post football shit hole that I frequented for a short while.Perhaps it's going to be a mosque so they can easily turn towards Mecca (locals only to get this).Never been in the Birdcage but my daughter did hire them for her wedding.Too near the dole office to be a decent boozer surely?...decent chippy opposite though.

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never one of my favourites, it was generally frequented by fat racist, pickled egg-gorging cunts, so I'm hardly surprised that you were a regular.

At least the clientele will be pretty much of the same with the proviso that the eggs are of course halal.  

You still have some way to go in your area before you catch up with Wolverhampton though, the mosques here are competing to outdo each other in size, opulence and pleasing Allah. They even have community centres within where young people can learn lots of different skills and hobbies from qualified staff.

I had a look at some of the courses they run and they look ok, they include Chemistry lessons, IT and remote control technology, self defence with a large van, camping on underground stations with a rucksack, knife care and husbandry of cleavers, beauty classes such as how to look good in a burka, beard care, and of course honour and how to keep it in the family.     

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why, did they get banned from The Catherine Wheel?

I can understand anybody not visiting Norwich for long periods of time but, I believe The Catherine Wheel ceased trading quite a number of years ago, not enough pink pounds coming in.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Forgive my possible ignorance in this matter, but as far as I'm aware, the Birdcage is a den of bummery, frequented primarily by Nathan Lane and Robin Williams, in the performance which probably spurred on his 'Gay Shame Suicide'? Don't let it be true. Just when you think you know someone!

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Forgive my possible ignorance in this matter, but as far as I'm aware, the Birdcage is a den of bummery, frequented primarily by Nathan Lane and Robin Williams, in the performance which probably spurred on his 'Gay Shame Suicide'? Don't let it be true. Just when you think you know someone!

It seems just as likely that one would contract AIDS in the real life Birdcage as the fictional, if the first hit on Google is anything to go by:

Artsy boozer with cool looks, cocktails and cupcakes, gallery space, plus poetry and cabaret nights.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can understand anybody not visiting Norwich for long periods of time but, I believe The Catherine Wheel ceased trading quite a number of years ago, not enough pink pounds coming in.

I imagine that you've spent a number of years seriously conflicted, Drew. 

On the one hand, you're dying to get into The Loft to sample the delights of popper irritated scrotal sacks, but on the other you are disgusted with multi-storeyed connotations associated with the name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why, did they get banned from The Catherine Wheel?

Mrs D. just caught a glimpse of what I was doing on my phone, and has surprisingly revealed that she is more observant than I gave her credit for. To quote.

Her: "Are you talking to Quincy Cockfingers?"

Me: "No"

Her: "Cuntybaws?"

Her: "I don't know any others."

A minute of silence...

Her: " Punko? (sic) Do they still think you're Welsh?".

I'm going to get her to register and give me ten likes a day.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mrs D. just caught a glimpse of what I was doing on my phone, and has surprisingly revealed that she is more observant than I gave her credit for. To quote.

A minute of silence...

You sneaky fucking adulation addicted cunt.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Yes, but we also have this place in Norwich. Now tell me you wouldn't go to the Birdcage.

images.jpeg

I'll give it a miss thanks. Quincy is chained in the basement producing latte froth. We all know frank lives above a kebab shop and is forced to work the elephants leg in opening hours and the customers third leg behind the bins 

16 hours ago, luke swarm said:

At least the clientele will be pretty much of the same with the proviso that the eggs are of course halal.  

You still have some way to go in your area before you catch up with Wolverhampton though, the mosques here are competing to outdo each other in size, opulence and pleasing Allah. They even have community centres within where young people can learn lots of different skills and hobbies from qualified staff.

I had a look at some of the courses they run and they look ok, they include Chemistry lessons, IT and remote control technology, self defence with a large van, camping on underground stations with a rucksack, knife care and husbandry of cleavers, beauty classes such as how to look good in a burka, beard care, and of course honour and how to keep it in the family.     

You forgot the ability to shit anywhere course and the aversion therapy course to toilet paper

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27/12/2017 at 9:07 PM, Decimus said:

A minute of silence...

....did she mention anything else about me?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

yes something about "Tests" and positive I think.

I meant nothing untoward, you filth - merchant. Simply wondered if she blushed  or anything.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I meant nothing untoward, you filth - merchant. Simply wondered if she blushed  or anything.

blushed.....you thick skirt wearing cocksplash she is of African descent you insensitive cunt.