CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alexander Pieter Cirk

camberwell gypsy

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36950013

There are times when we read something and we think 'Ah poor bugger. Bless'. And there are times when we think 'stupid fucking idiot'. 

I'll let you lot decide

Photo of Mr Cirk, taken from Weibo

Ten days of non stop masturbation in shit chinky airport bogs with nothing but ramen noodles for sustenance.....the humanity oh the humanity.

He was Dutch as well, did no one tell him that Amsterdam has an famed area set aside where he can take his pick of young ladies of far eastern origins all looking for romance and true love.   

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Ten days of non stop masturbation in shit chinky airport bogs with nothing but ramen noodles for sustenance.....the humanity oh the humanity.

He was Dutch as well, did no one tell him that Amsterdam has an famed area set aside where he can take his pick of young ladies of far eastern origins all looking for romance and true love.   

To be quite honest, I thought it was Rick Wakeman. 

Im fucking sure there was a similar case recently of another cunt doing exactly this,take it from me you pair of cunts wanking is far less expensive,you can eat at the same time and the 5ft skinny thai bird does exactly what you want without giving you any fucking grief. 

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Im fucking sure there was a similar case recently of another cunt doing exactly this,take it from me you pair of cunts wanking is far less expensive,you can eat at the same time and the 5ft skinny thai bird does exactly what you want without giving you any fucking grief. 

Has your 2018 catalogue arrived yet? 

Guest Erroreptile404
28 minutes ago, Neil said:

I and the 5ft skinny thai bird does exactly what you want without giving you any fucking grief. 

You've been fucking a chick with a dick just letting you know.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36950013

There are times when we read something and we think 'Ah poor bugger. Bless'. And there are times when we think 'stupid fucking idiot'. 

I'll let you lot decide

You do know this is a story from 18 months ago? On which note, here's another cunt from yesteryear.

chamberlain-peace-headline.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Is that Withers after a chemo session? 

Guest judgetwi

Alex is such a wanker. Instead of wasting his money on unobtainable Chinese fanny he should have gone down the traditional route for cunts who look like him. Yes.....buy a Star Trek uniform and call himself Captain Cirk !!

Fuck me , i’m so fucking funny it’s no wonder birds and faggots are throwing themselves at me!