CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Hemsworth

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Another hollywood cunt with the personality of a wet dish cloth and all the acting ability of a lump of fucking wood who talks in a really fucking low and gravelly deep voice throughout every piece of shit film he's been in, who was presumably just picked by hollywood for his faggoty six pack and looks(?) despite having a fat squashed in bulldog face. Apparently australia just produces faggots with six-packs nowadays instead of real blokes like crocodile dundee.

Oh and he can shove his Boss bottled up his fucking crack too.

chris-hemsworth.jpg

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Another hollywood cunt with the personality of a wet dish cloth and all the acting ability of a lump of fucking wood who talks in a really fucking low and gravelly deep voice throughout every piece of shit film he's been in, who was presumably just picked by hollywood for his faggoty six pack and looks(?) despite having a fat squashed in bulldog face. Apparently australia just produces faggots with six-packs nowadays instead of real blokes like crocodile dundee.

chris-hemsworth.jpg

that looks like a hide face mallet if I am not mistaken, good for tamping down paving slabs. Don't really know who the chap holding it is to be honest as I gave up  on these marvel films when I saw fantastic four, it was far from fantastic. 

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that looks like a hide face mallet if I am not mistaken, good for tamping down paving slabs. Don't really know who the chap holding it is to be honest as I gave up  on these marvel films when I saw fantastic four, it was far from fantastic. 

It's Chris Hemsworth the aforementioned bellend, that mallet would be good for rearranging his boring miserable fucking face i'm sure.

24 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

chris-hemsworth.jpg

He would remind me of Fender, if Fender wasn't a severely mentally and physically disabled, fat tongued fucking simpleton waving around a Toys'R'Us hammer in a Bermondsey doss house.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

chris-hemsworth.jpg

So.. you wish you had access to the amount of pussy that he does and if we're being honest, the only pile of shit he's been in was the feminazi reboot of 'Ghostbusters', which I will concede, was fucking embarrassingly dreadful. So in short, you hate him because he's a multi- millionaire, good looking and surrounded with 10/10 fanny. Fuck it, I'd rather be him than cunt him. The jammy bastard.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So.. you wish you had access to the amount of pussy that he does and if we're being honest, the only pile of shit he's been in was the feminazi reboot of 'Ghostbusters', which I will concede, was fucking embarrisingly dreadful. So in short, you hate him because he's a multi- millionaire, good looking and surrounded with 10/10 fanny. Fuck it, I'd rather be him than cunt him. The jammy bastard.

It's ok just admit it .. you wanna splash splooge all over his stomach while giving him a reach around in his superman costume lool

I've got the looks part wouldn't mind the millionaire bit tho  B)

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So.. you wish you had access to the amount of pussy that he does and if we're being honest, the only pile of shit he's been in was the feminazi reboot of 'Ghostbusters', which I will concede, was fucking embarrassingly dreadful. So in short, you hate him because he's a multi- millionaire, good looking and surrounded with 10/10 fanny. Fuck it, I'd rather be him than cunt him. The jammy bastard.

it would seem that all the attributes you ascribe to him would indeed designate him a right fucking cunt Eric. Obviously his position is enviable but yes, again I would reiterate that he is cunt, albeit a lucky one

Guest Erroreptile404
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He would remind me of Fender, if Fender wasn't a severely mentally and physically disabled, fat tongued fucking simpleton waving around a Toys'R'Us hammer in a Bermondsey doss house.

lol

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

it would seem that all the attributes you ascribe to him would indeed designate him a right fucking cunt Eric. Obviously his position is enviable but yes, again I would reiterate that he is cunt, albeit a lucky one

Precisely. Those who we deem cunts, tend to be the very same whose life we would crave for ourselves.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It's ok just admit it .. you wanna splash splooge all over his stomach while giving him a reach around in his superman costume lool

I've got the looks part wouldn't mind the millionaire bit tho  B)

No, you misunderstand in your typical, lovable, gung-ho fashion. I would wish to splash "splooge" over his last two dozen female companions...and so would you! Admit it to yourself and you are on the path to enlightenment. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Precisely. Those who we deem cunts, tend to be the very same whose life we would crave for ourselves.

nonsense.....have a look at the Alexander Pieter Cirk nom above ......... I don't think anyone would want to be like him and even his friends and family are probably pretending that they don't know him. However I take your point that envy often breeds hatred certainly with me anyway.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, you misunderstand in your typical, lovable, gung-ho fashion. I would wish to splash "splooge" over his last two dozen female companions...and so would you! Admit it to yourself and you are on the path to enlightenment. 

Never! The twat should stick to blowing his didgeridoo in the outback and stay off my tv screen regardless of how many hollywood airheads he gets to bang.

Guest Erroreptile404
52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful, they used to say the same of Rolf Harris. 

I think uncle Rolf was letting other peeps blow his Didgeridoo that was the problem

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You fairy cunt what has happened to you in your absence your talking like a right slag , man up at once.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I was waiting with anticipation for Fantastic Five just to see what special powers Timmy would have.

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, r-soles said:

The cunt was in Home & Away, that definitely makes him a total knob gobbler, married or not, I think he has something to hide, is he a friend of Harvey's?

That would explain why he comes across as a massive cock shiner.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 12/29/2017 at 9:07 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

His definition of a 'Stylophone' would be another worrying, batteries not included career development for the bearded cartoon time cunt.

If Chris Hemsworth offered to let you sniff his fingers would you take him up on his offer?