CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hot Wheels.

Guest Manky

Talk about going into insurance fraud on an industrial scale. My guess is that all 1,400 cars burnt out in the Scouse multi-storey car park will be registered to a small group of scousers. The cars were probably all F registered Ford Fiestas but plated and documented as being 17 plate Audi's and BMW's. The pikey Scouse cunts are notorious for fiddling what they can out of anything they can. I detest all million of the linguistically challenged pricks with a passion. A city that made its name on the back of a second rate Oasis tribute band and grieving for 26 years over a few deaths caused by their own people. Total cunts.

Guest luke swarm
50 minutes ago, Manky said:

Talk about going into insurance fraud on an industrial scale. My guess is that all 1,400 cars burnt out in the Scouse multi-storey car park will be registered to a small group of scousers. The cars were probably all F registered Ford Fiestas but plated and documented as being 17 plate Audi's and BMW's. The pikey Scouse cunts are notorious for fiddling what they can out of anything they can. I detest all million of the linguistically challenged pricks with a passion. A city that made its name on the back of a second rate Oasis tribute band and grieving for 26 years over a few deaths caused by their own people. Total cunts.

I wonder how long it will be before the first prosecution when some dimwit Scouse cunt tries to make a false claim on this unfortunate incident.

Probably be a bit like the stupid Manc cunts trying to cash in on the stadium bombing or spurious cockney cunts saying they suffered in the Grenfell tower fire. There is always a small contingent of inhuman cunts willing to try their luck on any disaster, I think the Septics had the same thing during the 11th Sept world trade towers attack. 

Why the fuck does this shit never happen in Wolverhampton, god knows we deserve a fucking disaster to thin the herd a little here. Maybe its because a giant bomb attack would probably improve the place. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I wonder how long it will be before the first prosecution when some dimwit Scouse cunt tries to make a false claim on this unfortunate incident.

Probably be a bit like the stupid Manc cunts trying to cash in on the stadium bombing or spurious cockney cunts saying they suffered in the Grenfell tower fire. There is always a small contingent of inhuman cunts willing to try their luck on any disaster, I think the Septics had the same thing during the 11th Sept world trade towers attack. 

Why the fuck does this shit never happen in Wolverhampton, god knows we deserve a fucking disaster to thin the herd a little here. Maybe its because a giant bomb attack would probably improve the place. 

Luke, I know it's a big ask, but could you go onto YouTube, notify me, douse yourself in petrol, and strike a match. I'm bored

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Luke, I know it's a big ask, but could you go onto YouTube, notify me, douse yourself in petrol, and strike a match. I'm bored

well why did you not say, I will call Albert Dross up straightaway to finish you off with his superhuman boringcuntpowers gun.

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

In truth Swarmers, the problem does lay at his door. 12 posts of unbridled shit. The perfect 12 bore you might say. I'm glad he hasn't got a 410.

It's a bit like sex with a midget; both parties seem to be enjoying it but they'll never see eye to eye on the issue

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Honestly Manky, you really are fucking rubbish. 

Guest Spanky
29 minutes ago, Frank said:

I fucking love this, Frank. It's Manky at his pure retarded best. The stupid, northern, reactionary cunt. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Manky said:

The distant possibility that the REAL cars are now in the hands of some thieving fucking head towel wearing, chest length beard keeping, jihadi cunt cannot be discounted.  Pack the boots full of semtex and ram into a school with young children and breastfeeding mums would make for a huge ISIS victory against us western fucking infidel dogs.  

3 hours ago, Manky said:

good old Manky

46 minutes ago, Ape said:

Cancer?

Do you recall those six months when almost every member with a soul was banned except for you and Manky? You reluctantly took the helm and almost immediately steered the site into a wall, whilst Manky repeated his tedious fucking northern related shit over and over and over again. 

I can't stand you, Ape.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you recall those six months when almost every member with a soul was banned except for you and Manky? You reluctantly took the helm and almost immediately steered the site into a wall, whilst Manky repeated his tedious fucking northern related shit over and over and over again. 

I can't stand you, Ape.

Forget this tedious shit Frank, I'm standing in a bar in Val' with some scary slit eyed tart who keeps asking me  ' You Wivvars big boy'. Arrive soon

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't stand you, Ape.

It’s great that you feel it necessary to say this - it’s almost like you expect me to actually care. 

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this tedious shit Frank, I'm standing in a bar in Val' with some scary slit eyed tart who keeps asking me  ' You Wivvars big boy'.

Hahahahahaha! Good one, Withers, how about "Pwaan cwacker, Fwang"?

Stupid fucking Macmillan cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

No one likes Manky. He's as stupid as those people who collect vouchers from the Sun. 

like Manky 

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Using franks old chat up lines is beneath you scrote. 

On that note, I wish he was beneath something; either six foot of earth or a falling pallet of bricks would be my preferred choice

9 hours ago, Frank said:

I thought I would try a different approach to the usual "I am dying but I will meet you in Rio to discuss the good old days on the site and sail around on my yacht'