CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheese with fruit in

Neil

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Neil said:

Stick your fucking apricots and cranberries up your arse,ruin a perfect cheese by adding fucking fruit,cunts

Nonsense, the Lidl 18 month old Cheddar with added dangleberries is a superb cheese, gamey and with a faint ironey tang of stale old womans piss. Pair it with a bottle of Poundstretchers South African chardonnay at £2,99, it will surprise you with its distinct yobbishness and cheeky little aftertaste of burnt paraffin. mmm  

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Irrelevant OT rubbish removed. Regarding cheese with fruit I'm not a big fan, although Wensleydale with cranberries works.

Goes down well after vodka, speed and licking coke off the £1000 an hour hookers nipples, rick, you wild man?

OTT bit aside, fuck off @Neil you tit, nothing wrong with fruit in cheese, or chillies. Fuck the cheese anyway....

519de13c6cde5c6e39ad22c635fcbe63.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Irrelevant OT rubbish removed. Regarding cheese with fruit I'm not a big fan, although Wensleydale with cranberries works.

Good work Rick!  :rolleyes:

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 hours ago, Neil said:

Stick your fucking apricots and cranberries up your arse,ruin a perfect cheese by adding fucking fruit,cunts

Do you approve of cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick?

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Fruit with anything savoury is a fucking big no no.Some fucking idiot served me turkey one year that had an orange stuck up it's arse whilst cooking,fucking ruined it.Lemon is the devils spunk

You strike me as a cave-dwelling troglodyte from the 1970s who expects his wife to present him with an archetypal plate of beans, sausages and oven chips each evening, who otherwise would be gormlessly sitting in the window of his local McDonald's shovelling his cakehole with mass-produced, plasticised shite which has little nutritional value. Lemon goes with fowl like a duck to water, whether it be chicken, pheasant or turkey. Try pot-roasting a free-range bird with a little wine and lots of fresh thyme, garlic and a couple of lemons stuffed into the cavity. I suspect it wouldn't be the first time you've attempted to thrust something into the rear-end of a lifeless bird.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You strike me as a cave-dwelling troglodyte from the 1970s who expects his wife to present him with an archetypal plate of beans, sausages and oven chips each evening, who otherwise would be gormlessly sitting in the window of his local McDonald's shovelling his cakehole with mass-produced, plasticised shite which has little nutritional value. Lemon goes with fowl like a duck to water, whether it be chicken, pheasant or turkey. Try pot-roasting a free-range bird with a little wine and lots of fresh thyme, garlic and a couple of lemons stuffed into the cavity. I suspect it wouldn't be the first time you've attempted to thrust something into the rear-end of a lifeless bird.

Sausage and marmalade with crispy bacon in a crusty roll, heaven.

9 hours ago, Neil said:

Fruit with anything savoury is a fucking big no no.Some fucking idiot served me turkey one year that had an orange stuck up it's arse whilst cooking,fucking ruined it.Lemon is the devils spunk

Is your missus still looking for that turkey baster you have got hidden in your garage, you disgusting sexual deviant.

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I like nothing more than a bit of fine dining(or as i prefer to call it,A night out without poor people).I have eaten in a few Michelin starred establishments here and abroad but steer well clear of the dishes where the soppy cunt chef forgets that he's doing a main meal and adds a dessert too.Lemons certainly are fowl,why dont you try sticking a melon up your arse,I'm sure there's room

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is your missus still looking for that turkey baster you have got hidden in your garage, you disgusting sexual deviant.

Evening Withers,hows the prostate?,mine is just dandy thanks for asking.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Reported.  

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I like nothing more than a bit of fine dining(or as i prefer to call it,A night out without poor people).I have eaten in a few Michelin starred establishments here and abroad but steer well clear of the dishes where the soppy cunt chef forgets that he's doing a main meal and adds a dessert too.Lemons certainly are fowl,why dont you try sticking a melon up your arse,I'm sure there's room

I have a suspicion the only gastronomic connection you have with Michelin is catching a glimpse of your physique while shuffling up the mirrored stairs in your local Chicken Express.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 01/01/2018 at 8:17 PM, Neil said:

Shite with spunk in it.