CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking diet programmes

Neil

15 hours ago, Neil said:

Every fucking channel and every fucking night at the mo.Just don't eat as much and stop eating shit food you fat cunts.Gullible,lazy cunts just looking for the easy way out.Change or die you fat cunt

I can't wait for you to release "Neil's top tips for dieting".

Step 1: Drug, rape and kill a prostitute (johnny free).

Step 2: Repeat until gets A.I.D.S.

Step 3: Waste away and die.

• Like 1

Eat more fat.......no eat less fat....eat the 'best' fat not the wrong 'fat'....eat more protein....eat less protein....eat celery....eat shit....weigh your own shit....shit your own weight....eat fewer carbs....eat pulses....eat anything with a pulse.....eat roadkill...don't eat meat.....beat your meat....eat meat but not if it's got feet....eat less...eat what you fancy....eat who you fancy....(r)eat petite the finest girl you ever want to meet.

For fucks sake don't exercise though, you corpulent bastard!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Eat more fat.......no eat less fat....eat the 'best' fat not the wrong 'fat'....eat more protein....eat less protein....eat celery....eat shit....weigh your own shit....shit your own weight....eat fewer carbs....eat pulses....eat anything with a pulse.....eat roadkill...don't eat meat.....beat your meat....eat meat but not if it's got feet....eat less...eat what you fancy....eat who you fancy....(r)eat petite the finest girl you ever want to meet.

For fucks sake don't exercise though, you corpulent bastard!

Trainspotting 3?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Wouldn't Judge consider this an "easy target?"  The simple truth to the matter is if you burn more calories than you take in, you LOSE WEIGHT!  That means activity of some sort that elevates your heart rate, and builds some muscle tissue, which replaces the lard encasing the fat cunt's bones!  

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wouldn't Judge consider this an "easy target?"  The simple truth to the matter is if you burn more calories than you take in, you LOSE WEIGHT!  That means activity of some sort that elevates your heart rate, and builds some muscle tissue, which replaces the lard encasing the fat cunt's bones!  

Well if you’re that interested why don’t you ask the cunt?

The.nom is about diets not fat bastards. Diet also leads to other problems besides obesity.....diabetes and anorexia for example. I’d rather you didn’t put words in my mouth.....or anything else for that matter!

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The.nom is about diets not fat bastards. Diet also leads to other problems besides obesity.....diabetes and anorexia for example. I’d rather you didn’t put words in my mouth.....or anything else for that matter!

I remembered from past weight related noms, that you thought it was just too easy.  My mind failed me as to the extent and context.  

Guest judgetwi
43 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck it! Just realised I came across as a right pompous wanker there. Best hold my hands up before some other cunt notices.

Don’t want to be like Frank.🤮

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I remembered from past weight related noms, that you thought it was just too easy.  My mind failed me as to the extent and context.  

Wiz.