CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'shithole countries'

and

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have told Albert to shut his fucking mouth in possibly the most entertaining manner yet witnessed on the corner. He responded with "no". The unimaginative little bastard!

He did capatalise it  and an exclamation point, he means business I'd tread carefully if I was you.

16 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

He said all those things about me because I've got him worried.

Almost a quarter-century of posts and not once have you managed to say something remotely funny or worthy of discussion. You're the analogy of a scabby, post-retirement mule at Aintree who's been permitted to make the numbers up out of sheer pity. In spite of being given every chance to prove otherwise, you simply haven't cut the mustard. What are you going to do about it?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I have told Albert to shut his fucking mouth in possibly the most entertaining manner yet witnessed on the corner. He responded with "no". The unimaginative little bastard!

In all fairness he did put more effort into it than his usual posts. He used all caps and an exclamation mark. Measure it based on how you would a macaroni picture handed to you by a Downs child. Its a shitty likeness of whatever the heavily retarded artist was trying to depict, but it's the effort that counts.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Temper temper seagull you'll burst a blood vessel.

You thick brainless cunt, there's no such thing as a "seagull", there are herring gulls, black headed gulls etc, but no seagulls.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

You thick brainless cunt, there's no such thing as a "seagull", there are herring gulls, black headed gulls etc, but no seagulls.

Unless you support Brighton, you turd burgling, dickless fucking idiot. There may be no seabirds with that name  but Seagulls exist  You are an example of all that is shit about humanity. There are places you should visit, Fukushima, Chernobyl, Yemen and Syria spring to mind. 

4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Bertie whilst making a quick quip on your albatross username I'm hardly going to start listing off a bunch of birds because gull is the real term, furthermore I am for all intents and purposes a made up binman from Birmingham whilst on our fag breaks behind the wagon topics of conversation usually range from wouldnt you love to give that middleton one eh to why has the sun taken page three away, were not standing around saying " ere that seagulls just nicked me fish" " no Gareth there is no such thing as a seagull that was a herring gull" you utter utter nob rot.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Bertie whilst making a quick quip on your albatross username I'm hardly going to start listing off a bunch of birds because gull is the real term, furthermore I am for all intents and purposes a made up binman from Birmingham whilst on our fag breaks behind the wagon topics of conversation usually range from wouldnt you love to give that middleton one eh to why has the sun taken page three away, were not standing around saying " ere that seagulls just nicked me fish" " no Gareth there is no such thing as a seagull that was a herring gull" you utter utter nob rot.

The generic term for that group of birds is "Gull" Albert is correct in saying that there is no such thing as a "seagull". The "do not feed" noices always say "Gulls" not "Seagulls".

On 14/01/2018 at 9:26 AM, Snatch said:

Wolfers you should know my now that Roops is very rich, knows everything, has been everywhere and has written the Internet. 

She evens knows how much wife beater you've drunk just by logging on the site. 

She is a wonder of moderation. For she is just that, a fucking Moderator and nothing else. 

And an unbearable one at that.

She's too crazy to care what you think, Snatch...

the_badmin_by_roadkill369-dc02o40.png

45 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She's too crazy to care what you think, Snatch...

the_badmin_by_roadkill369-dc02o40.png

You mean so far up her own arse to give a shit what anyone thinks,but that's royalty for you.

20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

R-sey...you are sadly mistaken.  The orange smegma crusted cunt is NOT capable of forming a question, thought or sentence together that even remotely resembles legitimate or intelligent.  He should be assassinated at once.  

And yet, he did.

"Why are we having all these people from sh*thole countries come here?"

Looks like a question to me, I'm no expert but, I do believe a question ends with a question mark, and the cunts that pass for journalists these days would probably know the difference, so wouldn't have published it as such.

Fuck 'em, and him, and you.

• Like 1