CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Minister for Loneliness

Cap'n Cunt

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No so fast Snatch, here's a vid from one my fav short animators one Jonty Picking, very apt given the circumstances...

The thing is Snatch, one of your many hypocrisies is to bleat about "ignoring when lost" or when not ignoring, bleat instead about "insisting in having the last word" (like wot you do).

You have ignored replies many times when you have lost an argument on here to others. You cannot admit when you are wrong. Now shove it up your arse you uppity cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m feeling underwhelmed. I can’t put my finger on it, but I think I might be in trouble. 

I’m staying at The Ned tonight. Why don’t you come over for Ballinis? It’s time we met, son. 

Ballinis, is that your new code for an extremely rough anal fisting session?

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I’m staying at The Ned tonight. Why don’t you come over for Ballinis? It’s time we met, son. 

Speaking as a simple union rep with a clipboard and inflated opinion of himself, who doesn't own a shirt that hasn't been stained by baby sick and the mascara of a manically depressed wife, I really don't think I'd fit in, do you?

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Thanks for your b-Tec grade psycho-analysis.

If anyone is projecting here it's you, accusing others of being lonely based on a criteria you wholly fulfill.

Well, its good to see you've calmed down a bit, though still lashing out indiscriminately suggesting you're on the ropes.

As it happens, I mentioned no names or had anyone in mind when giving a slightly satirical take on successive governments abrogating responsibility care issues either from themselves, charities and non-profit third sector organisations to commercial entities who will factor in a 30% profit margin thereby reducing quality and quantity of care. Everyone either took this on board or offered their own off-the-wall input. Except you, a binary thinking dullard who styled himself "top dog" or "Chairman of the CC Welcoming Committee" and who, still punch drunk from receipt of previous thrashings, thought his dried pea bollocks still had potency. You are the runt of the clique litter. :)

Just now, Decimus said:

Speaking as a simple union rep with a clipboard and inflated opinion of himself, who doesn't own a shirt that hasn't been stained by baby sick and the mascara of a manically depressed wife, I really don't think I'd fit in, do you?

Wing it. 9pm at Cuccinos?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've got Bill ahead by a nose at the moment. It was almost a knock out blow when Roops delivered the BigBowBalls right hook alongside bringing up Bill's stint sex trafficking in the Far East. However, the boy came back with a killer riposte and seems to be on his way to a points victory.

@Mrs Roops?

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Drew? 

I doubt that Drew's even capable of pedalling one of those rickshaw things around London.

Not only are his tiny, atrophied legs ill-suited for driving anything other than a Sinclair C5, the cunt is constantly off of his face on Frosty Jack's.

Guest White van man
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, its good to see you've calmed down a bit, though still lashing out indiscriminately suggesting you're on the ropes.

As it happens, I mentioned no names or had anyone in mind when giving a slightly satirical take on successive governments abrogating responsibility care issues either from themselves, charities and non-profit third sector organisations to commercial entities who will factor in a 30% profit margin thereby reducing quality and quantity of care. Everyone either took this on board or offered their own off-the-wall input. Except you, a binary thinking dullard who styled himself "top dog" or "Chairman of the CC Welcoming Committee" and who, still punch drunk from receipt of previous thrashings, thought his dried pea bollocks still had potency. You are the runt of the clique litter. :)

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 I'm off to pick my winnings up. He isn't getting up from that

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fuck!

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stay the fuck out of this, Stubby. 

If I were you webby, I'd start mustering the troops because despite your boy thickers landing some heavyweight blows, mrs r has made a rocky like final round recovery with the "runt of the clique litter" jibe. 

Funny though, when you and I duking it out, she's not happy. Do as I say, not as I do? @Rick_B @cuntspotter have a word

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck!

If I were you webby, I'd start mustering the troops because despite your boy thickers landing some heavyweight blows, mrs r has made a rocky like final round recovery with the "runt of the clique litter" jibe. 

Funny though, when you and I duking it out, she's not happy. Do as I say, not as I do? @Rick_B @cuntspotter have a word

She's holed Bill below the waterline, that much is undeniable. Although, if he is any sort of clique member, even a runt, all he needs to do is trawl the archives at our HQ to find ample material to land a TKO.

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's holed Bill below the waterline, that much is undeniable. Although, if he is any sort of clique member, even a runt, all he needs to do is trawl the archives at our HQ to find ample material to land a TKO.

I don't know Decs.  He might need to consult the computer in the bat cave on this one.  I won't even go into the Dick pole joke, it's too easy.  

wallpaper318_800.jpg

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

WTF? Are you trying to groom me with likes now the clique is on it's knees coz I'm no ho

Bills shot unless he's got a kryptonite toe capped boot to kick roops square in the fanny and cockfinger, well, the cunt vs cunt thread was a cry for help from a desperate man. 

Have you told bubba about this as I'm not sure he likes me, and I'd insist on out ranking him? 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nothing screams killer comeback like quoting NGO profit margins and a smiley emoji.

Roops, the only person buying your stubby-esque self-declarations of victory in this little duel are you, and two of the forum's most cretinous individuals:

- a bloke who proudly describes himself as a white van man. Undoubtly the thickest type of cunt in the country, who is also biased because he's the typical clientele you rent your repulsive, hairy beaver out too. 

- the other is stubby, who has desperately been clawing at the door of the clique without success for months. If I'm the runt of the litter, Stubby was a semi-aborted foetus that flopped out of the dog's uterus covered in after birth unnoticed three weeks after the rest of the litter.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Could someone give me a rundown on today's events please?

Roops is telling everyone else to calm down whilst posting paragraph after paragraph of passive, barbed, boring drivel. 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Roops is telling everyone else to calm down whilst posting paragraph after paragraph of passive, barbed, boring drivel. 

there was a time when Admin/mod bigwigs didn't join in with conversations at all. They were just silent, unseen killers lurking in the undergrowth. You wouldn't hear them coming, you'd just try to logon one day and find you couldn't. To be honest, I preferred it.