CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Minister for Loneliness

Cap'n Cunt

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Impossible to say Bill, but what would you think of fellow punter WS (name withheld for reasons of confidentiality) who levels of loneliness and isolation drove him to create several ID's and then instigated cordial conversations with himself before ensuring his sock-puppets awarded him "likes"? He's the sort of sad sack who, in all probability mails himself birthday and Christmas cards each year, don't cha think?

It’s when you start sending valentines cards to yourself describing how wonderful your big juicy cock is that you’re in serious fucking trouble. So i’ve been told anyway.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Impossible to say Bill, but what would you think of fellow punter WS (name withheld for reasons of confidentiality) who levels of loneliness and isolation drove him to create several ID's and then instigated cordial conversations with himself before ensuring his sock-puppets awarded him "likes"? He's the sort of sad sack who, in all probability mails himself birthday and Christmas cards each year, don't cha think?

In the interests of impartiality and fairness. Good fucking shot too. (Not on your side either).

@Mrs Roops - ref your editing of my original post, could you enlighten me as to why it's OK to mention Jon Venables, Peter Sutcliffe et al, but not Thomas Mair? I'm not out to cause trouble here, I'm just seeking help to enable me to cunt more efficiently in future.

Best Regards

Cap'n

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm only going by your own logic that most time invested on here equals most lonely. 

Ah back to BigBowBalls, you lonely fucking idiot. Has any evidence materialised yet or is it still a baseless load of old bollocks? Perhaps there's some figures to prove it but they're not available in the public domain? 

24 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm only going by your own logic that most time invested on here equals most lonely. 

Ah back to BigBowBalls, you lonely fucking idiot. Has any evidence materialised yet or is it still a baseless load of old bollocks? Perhaps there's some figures to prove it but they're not available in the public domain? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

He left me out. Cunt.

11 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

@Mrs Roops - ref your editing of my original post, could you enlighten me as to why it's OK to mention Jon Venables, Peter Sutcliffe et al, but not Thomas Mair? I'm not out to cause trouble here, I'm just seeking help to enable me to cunt more efficiently in future.

Best Regards

Cap'n

The second part of your post contained a statement which is contrary to public sentiment at present. Whilst a small probability, should it be picked up mainstream the resulting furore would create unwelcome attention.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

...Ah back to BigBowBalls, you lonely fucking idiot. Has any evidence materialised yet or is it still a baseless load of old bollocks? Perhaps there's some figures to prove it but they're not available in the public domain? 

...and the rest. Strange you're happy (to the point of fawning obsequience) to accept materialised evidence which is not the public domain to support your foreign trip showboating, yet when it goes against you, it results in you going full-on Violet Elizabeth, foot-stomping and all.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and the rest. Strange you're happy (to the point of fawning obsequience) to accept materialised evidence which is not the public domain to support your foreign trip showboating, yet when it goes against you, it results in you going full-on Violet Elizabeth, foot-stomping and all.

Do you remember when I had a running joke of threatening Eavens with a fictional dossier of evidence?

This is like that, except you're not joking about your dossier, and the evidence is somehow even more fictional. 

Dearie me.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Simply going to Aldi instead will save you more in one visit than months of 'points' and wank vouchers from Tesco.

But it will cost you your soul.

By the same logic, emigrating to Biafra is a spiffing and cost-effective diet plan, whose only down sides are the risks of (a) Ebola, and (b) running into Lenny Henry.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Supermarket loyalty cards are and always have been, stupidity cards. Simply going to Aldi instead will save you more in one visit than months of 'points' and wank vouchers from Tesco.

VOTE RAT

The “ ethnic origins “ of these 2 organisations wouldn’t have anything to do with your invaluable retail advice would they ?  Surely not.

Poor bill is no more bigbowballs than I am little punkape. It’s ok to fuck up from time to time. Apologise to the man, move on, and fuck off. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Poor bill is no more bigbowballs than I am little punkape. It’s ok to fuck up from time to time. Apologise to the man, move on, and fuck off. 

I'm surprised you dare show your face around here after Dead-dadgate.

What the fuck have you got to say for yourself?

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sorry. 

I’m thinking of joining the clique. What do you look for in a person?

I'm not fussy. I've only got two rules. One is that you give me at least half of your like allocation for the week, and the other is that you hate Stubby and slander his children at least once a month.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sorry. 

I’m thinking of joining the clique. What do you look for in a person?

I've met a few people recently who really got me thinking Frank. They were so utterly thick that learning disability or special needs didn't really cover it. I'm going to call them socially deformed and advocate their extermination, possibly during the next round of badger culling.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Roops has never lost an argument, had a lapse in judgment or made a poor decision.

She may appear to be a stupid cunt in this instance, trying to accuse run of the mill members of spending too much time on here when she's been moderating the fucking place for the best part of a decade.

However, this is actually a four-dimensional chess move worthy of Garry Kasparov. What she's going to do from here to check mate me remains to be seen.