CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Imminent announcement by Reginald

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi

“He’s bald, he’s bent, his arse is out to rent” we used to sing on the terraces back in the 80’s. Happy days! You’d get nicked for that these days.

It’s hardly surprising that the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation is treating the fat poof with such adulation.....he’s yet another in their endless line of sleb remoaners.

Of course Elton loves the EU. The Italian government had to return some of their “development grant” they spent on putting on one of his performances. That’s 720 grand of our money that went straight into the fatboy’s pocket.

Total cunt.

Oh THAT cunt,lets hope his arsehole has finally prolapsed and that hes slowly bleeding to death and his final performance will be him doing an impression of a squashed blood orange when dropping his kecks and allowing anyone to drop kick the fucking poofter square in the ringpiece..........me first!

Guest Alfie Noakes
47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“He’s bald, he’s bent, his arse is out to rent” we used to sing on the terraces back in the 80’s. Happy days! You’d get nicked for that these days.

It’s hardly surprising that the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation is treating the fat poof with such adulation.....he’s yet another in their endless line of sleb remoaners.

Of course Elton loves the EU. The Italian government had to return some of their “development grant” they spent on putting on one of his performances. That’s 720 grand of our money that went straight into the fatboy’s pocket.

Total cunt.

Still heard at most Brighton matches.

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Well whoopee fucking dooh .. the cunts pelvic floor and bucket arse must have collapsed at last.
And this sort of shite is considered a news item by the BBC

His six-year residency at Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas, ends imminently. Speculation is rife that he will announce a final farewell tour, and then hopefully die.

In fairness, having been dragged along against my will by Mrs Baws to see that Vegas show a couple of years back, I must say it was a quite excellent night out. On a personal level, though, I still hate the fat little poof with every fibre of my being.

• Like 1