CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

camberwell gypsy

Just been told by a relative that this fucker cashed his chips in yesterday. RIP you strange genius. Was this on the news? I bet if any of the Little Mix twerps push the snooze button we wouldn't hear the last of it.

Fuck off Reg and your poxy forthcoming announcement, this man was a true genius. You're just a cunt 

I realise music is subjective but that is a load of fucking wank.I'm glad the talentless cunt is dead.Sometimes people like to think they're hip by listening to shite like this,Joy division were another heap of spunk,Love will tear us apart is as flat as a witches tit and i'm glad that fucking mong croaked it too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

He maybe described as a "musical genius" but as a person he was a cunt.

21 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I bet that he died to spite Reginald.

Forgive me, but I'm pretty sure that Proper hasn't placed an advert in "Boring Fucking Cunts" monthly, requesting a poor man's Chuckle Brothers tribute act to irreparably ruin his site.

Bearing that in mind, I suggest that the pair of you indulge your strange railway fetish by emulating Mark Speight.

Fucking idiots.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Neil said:

I realise music is subjective but that is a load of fucking wank.I'm glad the talentless cunt is dead.Sometimes people like to think they're hip by listening to shite like this,Joy division were another heap of spunk,Love will tear us apart is as flat as a witches tit and i'm glad that fucking mong croaked it too.

Neil, seeing as I like you, here's a number from your favourite band. Enjoy😉

Unfortunately these cunts are still breathing

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Forgive me, but I'm pretty sure that Proper hasn't placed an advert in "Boring Fucking Cunts" monthly, requesting a poor man's Chuckle Brothers tribute act to irreparably ruin his site.

Bearing that in mind, I suggest that the pair of you indulge your strange railway fetish by emulating Mark Speight.

Fucking idiots.

Happisburgh

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil, seeing as I like you, here's a number from your favourite band. Enjoy😉

Unfortunately these cunts are still breathing

On life support like Decs?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking idiots.

What proof do you have that the lovely Penelope and myself have a "strange railway fetish"?