CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The thing I find "seriously" funny is the memory of your spittle fuelled meltdown/s, leading to a very real and obvious to every observer, stunning defeat all because you took offence at being branded a stupid fucking wanker my a made up character on a bullshit cunting forum. 

I'd say you're the who takes it a bit too seriously 

I'd hardly call it a meltdown. I was looking for a new Ding toy and your ill-judged barb gave me the casus belli to tear you several new arseholes.

It's not too late to apologise, I can offer you protection from Bill when he logs in and inevitably destroys you. Just say the magic words.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'd hardly call it a meltdown. I was looking for a new Ding toy and your ill-judged barb gave me the casus belli to tear you several new arseholes.

It's not too late to apologise, I can offer you protection from Bill when he logs in and inevitably destroys you. Just say the magic words.

If those magic words be "fuck off you six fingered, web toed, swamp dwelling, inbred who's possibly one line of filthy, cut with sawdust powder from a wasteful yet comical death" then no I won't.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If those magic words be "fuck off you six fingered, web toed, swamp dwelling, inbred who's possibly one line of filthy, cut with sawdust powder from a wasteful yet comical death" then no I won't.

I'd forgotten what a weak fucking drip you are. I'm definitely coming for you.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut your fucking mouth you irrelevant little twerp.

No, just because you're the the irrelevant micropenised webfooted nonentity, PM me your address and we'll fucking well sort this out the old fashioned way. 

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut your fucking mouth you irrelevant little twerp.

I can't wait to see you. I'll have you shaking like a shitting dog, come on shit face, let's do it!

5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

No, just because you're the the irrelevant micropenised webfooted nonentity, PM me your address and we'll fucking well sort this out the old fashioned way. 

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I can't wait to see you. I'll have you shaking like a shitting dog, come on shit face, let's do it!

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Gone fucking quiet now you fucking big poof.

Would you like me to source you a carpark at a train station?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Would you like me to source you a carpark at a train station?

Yes please, but actually it's a railway station.

3 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Apples and oranges young Bertie, I'll get on with finding a suitable venue for the punch up and get back to you.

Anywhere in Great Britain please.

5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Anywhere in Great Britain please.

Right, you little shit. I've just PM'd you an address where I'm prepared to meet you. Do you have any idea who you're dealing with? I get paid £17 quid an hour to beat up cunts like you. You have the address, PM me the date and time. Your move cunt.