CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don’t Offer To Remove Their Shoes

Ape™️

5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

You'll never "get to me", whatever that means. As it's Sunday, try upgrading to bottle of Buckie.

The same tired alcoholic joke 5 or 6 posts in a row. That's why your post to like ratio is below 10%, and most of that is Pen responding to your bizarre flirtations with her. Peculiar little creep.

47 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This really does show what a petty, socially naive, clueless pleb you are.

Floors and carpets are for walking on not for tiptoeing around on in socks or barefoot like some sort of deranged faggot.You should never ask anyone to remove their shoes when entering your abode unless the offending footwear is covered in mud or dogshit.Get yourself a copy of Debretts and get some manners you ignorant cunt.

Do you live in Mosque or some sort of yurt in a commune ?

Fuck off.

If you’d bother to read the post, rather than rushing in to post your usual drivel, you’d have noticed that at no point was I asking people to remove their shoes. Predictable, repetitive cretin.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm going to pretend I didn't see this.

I know I'm in the top five of the thickest on here, but please explain your post.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

If you’d bother to read the post, rather than rushing in to post your usual drivel, you’d have noticed that at no point was I asking people to remove their shoes. Predictable, repetitive cretin.

Nobody should offer to remove their shoes unless they are filthy...

Read Debretts you ill-mannered,plebian wanker.

42 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

...please explain your post.

Don’t be presumptuous. I cut you some slack there because your cunts to comments ratio is currently within acceptable parameters. If only the same could be said for your drivel to content ratio.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don’t be presumptuous. I cut you some slack there because your cunts to comments ratio is currently within acceptable parameters. If only the same could be said for your drivel to content ratio.

Do any posts to anything ratios really matter? Who says what is acceptable?

I don't think this nom is sincere as Tarzan lives in Lady Prune's makeshift shed, besides all that, you only have to remove your shoes if your shoes have mud or shit on them. That's why there is cleaning products for carpets and flooring, in the 777 household we clean the floors and carpets regular, so no need for this lame brained nom. 

Fuck off Tarzan with this utter useless boring nom.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

An alternative to debating if shoes ought to be removed, would be for a guest to remove them on their own, and watch the eyes of other guests and the hosts, begin to tear up like a waterfall, because the socks are 7 days out of the gym.  That should put an end to the issue one home at a time.  

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Nobody should offer to remove their shoes unless they are filthy...

Read Debretts you ill-mannered,plebian wanker.

I always remove my shoes in other people’s houses. No telling what’s on them. In the real world, as opposed to your made up one, it’s common courtesy. Now, fuck off.

57 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I don't think this nom is sincere as Tarzan lives in Lady Prune's makeshift shed, besides all that, you only have to remove your shoes if your shoes have mud or shit on them. That's why there is cleaning products for carpets and flooring, in the 777 household we clean the floors and carpets regular, so no need for this lame brained nom. 

Fuck off Tarzan with this utter useless boring nom.

It comes as no surprise that your household is covered in shit.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I always remove my shoes in other people’s houses. No telling what’s on them. In the real world, as opposed to your made up one, it’s common courtesy. Now, fuck off.

It's probably a good idea for people to remove their shoes when entering houses near to where you live. Wise precaution, they may have just stepped in the shit that you took in their front garden on your run the night before.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why do you remove your shoes in other people’s houses ?

Are you jealous that he gets invited to other peoples' houses, Punky?  Your idiocy betrays you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Do you remove your shoes in other peoples houses and if so why ?

Depends on the host.  If I want to make a hasty departure, then I will indeed wear ghastly awful socks and remove my shoes, on the premise of not wanting to dirty the carpets, rugs, etc.  If the floors is hardwood, I'll keep the shoes on, simply for comfort.  With a host I don't feel to be an utter cunt, I'll ask their preference.  Simply as a matter of respect and courtesy.  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Depends on the host.  If I want to make a hasty departure, then I will indeed wear ghastly awful socks and remove my shoes, on the premise of not wanting to dirty the carpets, rugs, etc.  If the floors is hardwood, I'll keep the shoes on, simply for comfort.  With a host I don't feel to be an utter cunt, I'll ask their preference.  Simply as a matter of respect and courtesy.  

Exactly - you ask, as a matter of common courtesy. It’s simple really - much like Pukeape.

Guest Gronda Gronda
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do you remove your shoes in other peoples houses and if so why ?

If you are invited to someones house, there are pairs of shoes near the door, and everyone else is shoeless, then it is courteous to take yours off.

You're being obtuse.  Focus on next Sundays trading at your local Tower Hamlets bric-a-brac market, and get those bootleg CDs sold.

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

If you are invited to someones house, there are pairs of shoes near the door, and everyone else is shoeless, then it is courteous to take yours off.

You're being obtuse.  Focus on next Sundays trading at your local Tower Hamlets bric-a-brac market, and get those bootleg CDs sold.

He could branch out at the flea market and start selling novelty slippers ... then his customers can take them with them when visiting and change footwear when they go in.  This will provoke much merriment, and would deal nicely with the problems of mud, dog-shit and smelly feet.  Also, Punkape could make a decent profit on them and might be able to treat himself occasionally ... golf might be out of the question but he could certainly stretch to a pack of mint clubs.  A win-win situation, wouldn't you agree?

9 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

What’s he’s being is what he always is - a stupid little cunt.

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

What’s he’s being is what he always is - a stupid little cunt.

Ape, I like the brevity of your CC posts.  Have another like!

If you're feeling charitable and you're not too far from Tower Hamlets, maybe you could visit punkapes market stall and buy a couple Chas and Dave cds from him...

Guest Gronda Gronda
16 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

He could branch out at the flea market and start selling novelty slippers ... then his customers can take them with them when visiting and change footwear when they go in.  This will provoke much merriment, and would deal nicely with the problems of mud, dog-shit and smelly feet.  Also, Punkape could make a decent profit on them and might be able to treat himself occasionally ... golf might be out of the question but he could certainly stretch to a pack of mint clubs.  A win-win situation, wouldn't you agree?

I suspect he'd wet his black bush market jeans with excitement at the prospect of selling your proposed slippers.