CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

On 2/25/2018 at 2:15 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/feb/25/bbcs-steph-mcgovern-says-she-would-earn-more-if-she-was-posher

So this fucking creature has decided, in the midst of #metoo and the ongoing carnival of perpetual feminist outrage, that now would be a good time to weigh in on the subject of class. Apparently the snivelling cunt thinks she’s been deprived bundles more cash because she hails from bread-and-dripping land somewhere north of Leicester Forest services. 

Might I suggest a few more reasons why you’ve “only just made it to six figures” for reading out corporate press releases on BBC Breakfast in what passes for business news? 

Firstly, you are ugly as fuck. This matters in a visual medium. Looking like a pre-op transsexual with a brain injury might pass for acceptable on Teeside, given all those chemicals in the water, but if you think your gurning square head is an asset to BBC News, you are deluded. Secondly, your mangled vowels and drawled consonants might have turned on whichever truck-driving lesbian in BBC Casting you auditioned for, but for most people it’s like listening to a fucking concrete mixer. Thirdly, you are by no means an expert in your field, and having heard you grunt through many broadcasts it seems to me you wouldn’t know an ETF from a CDS and think reading the financial page in the Daily Mirror makes you Warren Buffett. Lastly your presenting skills are distinctintly third division, easily replicated, and we both know it’s only some tick-box bollocks that means you aren’t doing the traffic report on Radio Cleveland.

You have the nerve to whine publicly that you are only paid four times the national average for reading aloud on the telly for an hour or two in the morning. You should be on your knees thanking whatever God you pray to that you have been so blessed, not wishing you were Fiona Bruce. Know your fucking place and keep your ugly Peter Beardsley lovechild head down you inarguable Cunt.

Fuck off. 

I think she has a minor point in seeking more diversity in dialect on the BBC but that does not equate to class.  Having a northern accent and being thick as fuck and a sewer scum bag rat, should not put you in top spot to take on the lead role of Question Time, or Newsnight.   It’s like arguing that Bez from the happy Monday’s should be given the 10 o’clock news slot ahead of Kate, she needs covering in cum, Singleton.  Typical BBC cuntish attitude.

Darling Steph got the HIGNFY gig tonight and told a charming story in which she was mistaken for a Grimsby hooker and offered 4 cans of Stella for her services.

I imagine the English Collective of Prostitutes will be mulling their litigation options for such outrageous slander from the Teeside homunculus. 

Her performance as host was fucking awful, too. All the timing of a Phuket Rolex. 

I hate the talentless cunt. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Darling Steph got the HIGNFY gig tonight and told a charming story in which she was mistaken for a Grimsby hooker and offered 4 cans of Stella for her services.

I imagine the English Collective of Prostitutes will be mulling their litigation options for such outrageous slander from the Teeside homunculus. 

Her performance as host was fucking awful, too. All the timing of a Phuket Rolex. 

HIGNFY used to be something I gladly tuned in for but it seems even this has to have its token unfunny lesbos nowadays. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

HIGNFY used to be something I gladly tuned in for but it seems even this has to have its token unfunny lesbos nowadays. 

You prefer the gay presenters.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd prefer you to knock back a pint of drain cleaner then set yourself on fire, but I can't get everything I want.

You never will, because you're not real.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

She's a fucking munter who'd suck your knob for a bag of chips,She's not putting that JCB bucket of a chin anywhere near mine.

I'm not surprised, as you can't punctuate properly.

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Following McGovern's HIGNFY appearance the BBC are reporting as actual headline fucking "news" her anecdote about how the tangerine tosspot Trump told her she was beautiful. Now I know that Trump is probably both simultaneously the stupidest cunt in Christendom, and the creepiest, but come on love, pull the fucking other one, it's got my bellend on it.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You ever thought about writing poetry Neil? I mean that fucking Byron would come nowhere near your talent. 

Have you managed to decipher/decrypt: 'Bag of chip' yet? It's gotten me flummoxed...

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Following McGovern's HIGNFY appearance the BBC are reporting as actual headline fucking "news" her anecdote about how the tangerine tosspot Trump told her she was beautiful. Now I know that Trump is probably both simultaneously the stupidest cunt in Christendom, and the creepiest, but come on love, pull the fucking other one, it's got my bellend on it.

Quite. Melania might be a fucking Slovenian mute, but she makes Steph look like the bits they cut off Simon Weston’s face. He would have barely registered the gurning fucking troll.

She also seems to have something against Middlesbrough nitespot (sic) Club Bongo, presumably because she’s the current North East Record holder in the Thursday night Pig Pulling contest, bestriding the podium with Sticky Vicki Pattinson and Huffty from The Word.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

...and Huffty from The Word.

I think I'll leave it an hour or two before attempting to eat anything, thanks.

Remember when this was cutting edge, avant garde programming? No, me neither.

• 1 month later...

The Teesside swamp creature was on the Telly again last night, learning how you make cheese in Wensleydale. 

http://www.richmondshiretoday.co.uk/29975-2/

The monstrous bint could have saved a good deal of time and effort if she’d just stayed at home and given the glad eye to a bottle of gold top. Would have curdled instantly. 

The sooner she fucks off the better. 

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Teesside swamp creature was on the Telly again last night, learning how you make cheese in Wensleydale. 

http://www.richmondshiretoday.co.uk/29975-2/

The monstrous bint could have saved a good deal of time and effort if she’d just stayed at home and given the glad eye to a bottle of gold top. Would have curdled instantly. 

The sooner she fucks off the better. 

A little disorientating for me LCS, but I've seen more attractive men than this cart pull

• Like 1