CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grumpy primary school caretakers.

Guest Gronda Gronda

Guest King Rollo
Just now, Albert Ross said:

NO, I FUCKING DON’T

No need to shout, Bertie. She's a good woman and has false teeth ... could be your lucky night if she falls for your bullshit and sympathy kicks in.

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Was it Deryck Guyler by any chance?

No.  His name was Mr Aitken.  He had a missing finger.  For a long time, I felt sorry for him and his finger stub.  After that day I was glad he had lost a finger and I hoped he'd lose more.

Guest King Rollo
3 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

No.  His name was Mr Aitken.  He had a missing finger.  For a long time, I felt sorry for him and his finger stub.  After that day I was glad he had lost a finger and I hoped he'd lose more.

Was it leprosy?

Guest King Rollo
10 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Maybe your mucky cook had a part to play.

Possibly, she is a bit of a scrubber.  I'm surprised Bertie hasn't jumped at the offer though, beggars can't be choosers.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Are they getting to you, Albert?

Not at all, I had to shout as the shithead wasn't listening.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I don't doubt that it's a hard graft to sweep and mop floors, and put sawdust on pools of vomit, but there's no need to be miserable and cantankerous.

I remember asking the caretaker at my primary school if he liked tits.  We could have had a great conversation about Linda Lusardi or Sam Fox, but instead he got mad and  took me to see the headmaster.

It sounds as if he took an instant dislike to you, so I think you've answered your own question.

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It sounds as if he took an instant dislike to you, so I think you've answered your own question.

I guess he just didn't like tits.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Sorry, I’ve corrected my mistake, it’s difficult to see the screen through the jizz marks.....

......on my spectacles.*

(*no need to thank me for finishing your post Dross, but if you want to avoid this either keep you boyfriends cock in your mouth or take your glasses off next time)

7 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I don't doubt that it's a hard graft to sweep and mop floors, and put sawdust on pools of vomit, but there's no need to be miserable and cantankerous.

I remember asking the caretaker at my primary school if he liked tits.  We could have had a great conversation about Linda Lusardi or Sam Fox, but instead he got mad and  took me to see the headmaster.

What a pile of shit, GG. Even Pen would think twice before posting such utter discharge. Up your game.

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ. Kill yourselves.

Agreed! Utter pile of shit, disabled toilet fucktardery, what a complete turd circus. In fact turd circus is what this site should be called after the recent influx of wet wipe licking spastics. It has all gone to shite.

Guest Lady Penelope

Poor Eric is dangling from Albert's hook. It's time for Eric to be disemboweled and thrown onto the fishmonger's slab or, stuffed and displayed on a pub wall as a little whopper that didn't get away.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Wiggins? Is that you?

Peter Cook would have loved this place.

Only as Clive. Peter Cook was far too intelligent for this shit.

Guest Gronda Gronda
57 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a pile of shit, GG. Even Pen would think twice before posting such utter discharge. Up your game.

You're absolutely right, Wolfie.  My game shall be upped.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Agreed! Utter pile of shit, disabled toilet fucktardery, what a complete turd circus. In fact turd circus is what this site should be called after the recent influx of wet wipe licking spastics. It has all gone to shite.

Back on topic....did you ever meet Ian Huntley and his wife who were a “cause celebre” in the school caretaker scene for a while...

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Back on topic....did you ever meet Ian Huntley and his wife who were a “cause celebre” in the school caretaker scene for a while...

lol.

You really like the cooler don't you?

Reported

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

You don't have to be funny to make people laugh on CC, GG. Just look at Albert.

And you, you humourless twat.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You don't have to be funny to make people laugh on CC, GG. Just look at Albert.

I come on here to entertain myself Lupo.

Then the odd cunt tells me I'm not funny, which itself makes me laugh.

Can't really lose can I?