CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A woman who marries into the peaceful religion should know you have to do as you are fucking well told.

It’s the dozy bitch’s own fault.

Peace be upon you.

You've touched on something  that  is a bigger deal than the silly cunt who had murdered  their  wife, while  I hate  censorship why the fuck does facecunt allow live streaming when so many silly snowflake cunts  kill themselves on there to an audience of many little 13 year olds.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes, yes, yes, all well and good, another dead Muslim wife (presumably he'd already told her once?) but my attention was quickly distracted by another story linked a little way further down the page.

SEX GAME HORROR: Drunk husband ‘kills his wife by using a MORTAR BOMB as a sex toy’

It's not as exciting as it sounds, sadly, fucking clickbait!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

hang the cunt by his ankles then draw a semi-sharp knife across his throat a few times and let the children watch what happens to muzzie fuckwits.

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Barbaric cunt from a medieval death cult

P.S. There's no such thing as "Islamophobia". It's a made-up idea designed to smear opponents of clerical fascism.

Questioning Islam is no more "Islamophobia" than questioning the EDL is "Skinheadophobia".

If these islamic cunts want out of their shit hole homeland, then they must accept the culture into which they're entering.  They have no right to expect their new society to adopt their culture and belief structures, as shite and utter fuckwit-like as it is, especially since the world knows what an utterly neolithic system it is.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If these islamic cunts want out of their shit hole homeland, then they must accept the culture into which they're entering.  They have no right to expect their new society to adopt their culture and belief structures, as shite and utter fuckwit-like as it is, especially since the world knows what an utterly neolithic system it is.  

Bollocks, Neolithic man probably lived in harmony with his surroundings and had a deep spiritual connection with nature. How dare you compare these noble savages with cunts who believe it's wrong to eat bacon!

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks, Neolithic man probably lived in harmony with his surroundings and had a deep spiritual connection with nature. How dare you compare these noble savages with cunts who believe it's wrong to eat bacon!

Rousseau was a cunt.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Being a well read cunt, what are your thoughts on Aldo Leopold, John Muir and Henry Thoreau?

Fucking proto-hippies.

What would the world be, once bereft
Of wet and of wildness? Let them be left,
O let them be left, wildness and wet;
Long live the weeds and the wilderness yet.

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking proto-hippies.

Yes, but I we'd have listened to these chaps all those years ago we wouldn't be up shite creek now would we, smart arse. Muir was one of your lot as is this wee dungeon master dwarf

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wanted to find something that was thick as fucking stone stupid...neolith seemed fitting for the woman hating sheep shagging faggots.  

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

So was Jacques Cousteau.

What are your feelings on Philipe Cousteau?  I heard he was one tough cunt.  Of course, it was the sharks doing the talking, moaning about no tenderizer.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wanted to find something that was thick as fucking stone stupid...neolith seemed fitting for the woman hating sheep shagging faggots.  

What are your feelings on Philipe Cousteau?  I heard he was one tough cunt.  Of course, it was the sharks doing the talking, moaning about no tenderizer.  

Oi Wizzo, I tried talking lesbian yesterday but it sound a bit muffled.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Oi Wizzo, I tried talking lesbian yesterday but it sound a bit muffled.

It's a small miracle you were able to get a word in at all with them relentlessly flapping their lips.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

apparently they all dream of Futurama's  Doctor Zoidberg going down on their briney grikes

Have you ever posted photos of sausages hanging at the butcher's shop to a lezzer web site?  Good times.  

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, yes, yes, all well and good, another dead Muslim wife (presumably he'd already told her once?) but my attention was quickly distracted by another story linked a little way further down the page.

SEX GAME HORROR: Drunk husband ‘kills his wife by using a MORTAR BOMB as a sex toy’

It's not as exciting as it sounds, sadly, fucking clickbait!

Cunt should have used a butterfly bomb instead CB. My Auntie Vi used to collect unexploded ones and send them to Catholic clergy. "Let the dirty fuckers fiddle with that" she used to say.

Then her monthly slopping out would start

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll raise you..."The Tay, the Tay, the silvery Tay, flows fae Perth tae Dundee, eevery day."

Misquote my arse, it's artistic interpretation and much better than the original.