CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Guilt

Jake The Muss

Guest White van man
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Islamic “community” should make a large financial recompense and undergo Uk assimilation training or fuck off.

Any of them involved should have all their assets seized including their homes. Prison is a holiday camp compared to where they've come from. It's not a punishment to them, its a reward.

Guest judgetwi

When the slave trade was abolished throughout the Empire a lot of rich cunts were well pissed off, they were about to lose a very lucrative business. 

But the government jumped in and paid them compo. Yes really!  20 billion quid at today’s prices. The account books still exist and the names of the compensated make interesting reading. Lord this , Lord that, the Duke of shit, Lady cocksucker and a shitload of vicars, bishops, archbishops and scumbag politicians.

If you want to find white guilt look at the Palace of Westminster, the Royal family, the upper classes, the Church of fucking England. They were all up to their blood stained elbows in the slave trade.

You won’t find many fat guilty faces there though. White guilt is for plebs like us and don’t you fucking forget it.

Guest DrCunt
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Mohammed was a paedophile, murdering, racist fuckwit.

Could you print that on 5,000 leaflets and hand them out during your next visit to Canal Street? Don't forget to include your address at the bottom.

Normally I wouldn't support islamic extremism, but there are always exceptions to any rule.

On 3/24/2018 at 1:07 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

It's usually the white middle class who think like this. 

I don’t.....  it’s usually some liberalist sympathizer who actually is an activist of hate towards white Anglo Saxon males.   Trying to break the imaginary barrier to gain equality and opportunities.   The simple fact is that the majority of people are just getting on with life.    I don’t hate any type of people, it’s the cunts who kick up a stink over nothing that fucks me off.  Activists trying to crate hate and have a subversive agenda to promote their view of a world, that simply does not need them.  Just fucking get on with life and fuck off if you don’t like society in Britain as it is.   Funnily enough millions are trying to get in every year, so why all the fucking moaning?

social engineering wankers.

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

The Islamic “community” should make a large financial recompense and undergo Uk assimilation training or fuck off.

£20 each on a silver tray passed around every  muzz prayer mat, everyweek for the next 50 years.   That should do it.

19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

£20 each on a silver tray passed around every  muzz prayer mat, everyweek for the next 50 years.   That should do it.

Oi, Monu, what you reckon to this:

When England played Holland last Friday, seven of our first team 11 were black. Similarly, when the under 21's played Romania the next night, nine of our starting line up were dusky.

Lol 

Fuck off.

Edited by Decimus
Some of Monumental's most racist friends are black ™

19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t.....  it’s usually some liberalist sympathizer who actually is an activist of hate towards white Anglo Saxon males.   Trying to break the imaginary barrier to gain equality and opportunities.   The simple fact is that the majority of people are just getting on with life.    I don’t hate any type of people, it’s the cunts who kick up a stink over nothing that fucks me off.  Activists trying to crate hate and have a subversive agenda to promote their view of a world, that simply does not need them.  Just fucking get on with life and fuck off if you don’t like society in Britain as it is.   Funnily enough millions are trying to get in every year, so why all the fucking moaning?

social engineering wankers.

I can imagine you now, Monu. Strutting around your local Netto in a vest with a Bulldog motif printed on the front. Within minutes you come across a jar of Dolmio with a smiling, moustachioed dago on the front. Before your missus can shout "Enoch", you're off, frothing at the gash and incoherently screaming "BREXIT MEANS BREXIT", as you stomp your feet like a hysterical faggot whilst endlessly searching the fruit and veg aisle for the straight banana that will finally vindicate your spasticated actions.

You make me fucking sick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine you now, Monu. Strutting around your local Netto in a vest with a Bulldog motif printed on the front. Within minutes you come across a jar of Dolmio with a smiling, moustachioed dago on the front. Before your missus can shout "Enoch", you're off, frothing at the gash and incoherently screaming "BREXIT MEANS BREXIT", as you stomp your feet like a hysterical faggot whilst endlessly searching the fruit and veg aisle for the straight banana that will finally vindicate your spasticated actions.

He puts his racial views to one side when he goes into Burford once a week for his chicken madras, naan and special rice and chips. Curry wallah lover

Washes it down with British fucking beer mind. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hahaha classic

Guest Bill Stickers
22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ah, brexit means brexit. The cry of the patriot too thick to memorise the dreary words to God Save the Queen. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah, brexit means brexit. The cry of the patriot too thick to memorise the dreary words to God Save the Queen. 

Thy choicest gifts in store . . . . . 

16 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The worst national anthem in history.

Even the French, with their penchant for cowardly faggotry, have managed to compose a more stirring ditty.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Decimus said:

Even the French, with their penchant for cowardly faggotry, have managed to compose a more stirring ditty.

You can't beat "Deutschland über alles" (if you're German, IMHO).

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Funny you say that, I was on the verge of nominating it watching the England game kick off.

I don’t know the name of the stupid cunt who wrote it, even though I probably should. What I do know is that he somehow also invented a time machine, travelled to the 1970s, observed the average intelligence of a travelling England fans and adjusted the lyrics accordingly.

He probably pondered for some considerable time whether the likes of Manky and Monumental would be able to enunciate the words ‘glorious’ and ‘victorious’ 

55 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Funny you say that, I was on the verge of nominating it watching the England game kick off.

I don’t know the name of the stupid cunt who wrote it, even though I probably should. What I do know is that he somehow also invented a time machine, travelled to the 1970s, observed the average intelligence of a travelling England fans and adjusted the lyrics accordingly.

He probably pondered for some considerable time whether the likes of Manky and Monumental would be able to enunciate the words ‘glorious’ and ‘victorious’ 

Or “laborious” for your continuous posting of tired drivel...

Guest Erroreptile404

@Monumental cunt would have an apocalyptic sized meltdown if he ever encountered a packet of Uncle Ben's rice.

"Eee fookin darkies comin ova ere with thee fookin trumpets and boww ties in't soopamarkets, Oo fuck de ee think thee R"

Edited by Erroreptile404
edited slightly for a sensitive soul

19 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

@Monumental cunt would have an apocalyptic sized meltdown if he ever encountered a packet of Uncle Ben's rice.

"Eee fookin wogs comin ova ere with thee fookin trumpets and boww ties in't soopamarkets, Oo fuck de ee think thee R"

Let's be clear here, the only food that Monu knows of and indulges in are faggots. Big, meaty, gravy drenched faggots.

Lol.

On 3/25/2018 at 9:24 PM, judgetwi said:

When the slave trade was abolished throughout the Empire a lot of rich cunts were well pissed off, they were about to lose a very lucrative business. 

But the government jumped in and paid them compo. Yes really!  20 billion quid at today’s prices. The account books still exist and the names of the compensated make interesting reading. Lord this , Lord that, the Duke of shit, Lady cocksucker and a shitload of vicars, bishops, archbishops and scumbag politicians.

If you want to find white guilt look at the Palace of Westminster, the Royal family, the upper classes, the Church of fucking England. They were all up to their blood stained elbows in the slave trade.

You won’t find many fat guilty faces there though. White guilt is for plebs like us and don’t you fucking forget it.

Bang on Judge, don't you forget it either. Remember this when you're buying your jerky chicken, don't make eye contact.

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

"Eee fookin wogs comin ova ere with thee fookin trumpets and boww ties in't soopamarkets, Oo fuck de ee think thee R"

Reported for rascist word

cooler 3 months

On 3/26/2018 at 10:02 PM, Decimus said:

You actually raised a chortle

On 3/26/2018 at 9:46 PM, Decimus said:

Oi, Monu, what you reckon to this:

When England played Holland last Friday, seven of our first team 11 were black. Similarly, when the under 21's played Romania the next night, nine of our starting line up were dusky.

Lol 

Fuck off.

We will never win the World Cup with a bunch of lazies  in there.  No we won’t with names like Rio or Raheem.  Only with names like Bobby Jack or Hursty do we stand a chance.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Reported for rascist word

cooler 3 months

Says the person who taught his pug to respond to "gas the jews"