CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burglary victim?

Neil

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I have dealt with loads of Pikeys. Try walking through the 0130 from Holyhead to Birmingham. I seriously doubt whether you have seen one except in The Ladybird or I-Spy Books of Pikeys.

That’s right, i’ve seen that Hitchcock film “Pikeys on a Train.” Farley Granger as the chief gyppo.

Criss cross.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 04/04/2018 at 2:39 PM, The Beast said:

I know this is not how justice operates, but if the assailants have previous in this regard, that should weigh heavily in the elderly man's favour. The time of the attack is also a mitigating factor to his actions. I don't like the American bollocks of shoot first ask questions later, but I don't see how a 78 year old man would want to murder anybody in the early hours. Life is tough enough when you get older without thieving cunts fucking it up for you.

The accoumplice abandoned his mate and left him to bleed to death rather than remaining with him to assist. To me if his accounplice is caught he should be charged with murder. 

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

The accoumplice abandoned his mate and left him to bleed to death rather than remaining with him to assist. To me if his accounplice is caught he should be charged with murder. 

The Crown Prosecution has dropped the charge of Murder and the Old Boy wont face any other charges either. Too fucking right and all. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

10 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

I have dealt with loads of Pikeys. Try walking through the 0130 from Holyhead to Birmingham. I seriously doubt whether you have seen one except in The Ladybird or I-Spy Books of Pikeys.

He's obviously never read 'Peter and Jane meet the tarmac gang'. The one where their mum gets stitched up by a crew of orange bearded builders who tell her they have some tarmac left over from a "job round the corner" and can resurface the drive "very cheap" and then charge her two grand for a shit job. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's obviously never read 'Peter and Jane meet the tarmac gang'. The one where their mum gets stitched up by a crew of orange bearded builders who tell her they have some tarmac left over from a "job round the corner" and can resurface the drive "very cheap" and then charge her two grand for a shit job. 

I do know of a pikey who won the lottery. They paid him with Travellers Checks. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 4/4/2018 at 2:19 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Frank? I caught-up with that Cunt as he was closing-shop for the day. He lost his bottle and declined to comment. 

800px-Frank's_Cafe,_Hebbronville,_TX_IMG

That looks shit enough to be Malta. Is it Malta?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I do know of a pikey who won the lottery. They paid him with Travellers Checks. 

Cheques please .. WE ARE INGERLISH.

The police should take the knives off the black gang members, then give them to the old people, so they could stab the burglars.

That's a win win.

The old geezer should get a fuckin medal. Well done sir.

10 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

The police should take the knives off the black gang members, then give them to the old people, so they could stab the burglars.

That's a win win.

The old geezer should get a fuckin medal. Well done sir.

The most outrageously fucking stupid thing you have said to date, and that's a pretty impressive feat, considering your back catalogue on here makes the spasticated ramblings of Sloth from The Goonies seem high-brow and sophisticated.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The most outrageously fucking stupid thing you have said to date, and that's a pretty impressive feat, considering your back catalogue on here makes the spasticated ramblings of Sloth from The Goonies seem high-brow and sophisticated.

Not another Snowflake cunt? The world seems to be filled, with mugs like you.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Not another Snowflake cunt? The world seems to be filled, with mugs like you.

No he should not get a medal. By all appearances he simply had a struggle with the daft cunt who died and said daft cunt stabbed himself with his own screwdriver during the struggle.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Good

The bloke did no more than most would, myself included. Any uninvited crook in ones own home deserves nothing less.

Guest Lady Penelope

So the Fuzz have named Henry Vincent's presumed accomplice and Vincent's family and friends are supposed to be talking about revenge against the old chap they were robbing .. well here is the cunt that left him dying you thick cunts and who could have got him straight to hospital and possibly saved him instead of doing a runner, take it out on him.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/memorial-for-burglar-henry-vincent-pulled-down-for-fourth-time-11326523

Looks like it could be war down in leafy SE London. Fourth time it's been torn down, this time by someone who looks like a Morris dancer.

I once did Morris dancing.   A Saturday night, pissed, and fell through the windscreen.

R.I.P MikeDiddyD

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I once did Morris dancing.   A Saturday night, pissed, and fell through the windscreen.

R.I.P MikeDiddyD

That's nuffink. I took up Tap dancing and fell in the sink.