CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Commonwealth.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I aint interested in the political reasons as to why this country seems proud about belonging to The Commonwealth. All I know is that on the face of it, it amounts to jack-shite: A sprinkling of Spear-Chucking Bongo lands in the Southern hemisphere; A minuscule chunk of South America, and Canada come Australia and that's about it. You never hear about this collection of Nations, until one the others pleads for aid, or hosts a few games.  It's a far cry from being anything like The British Empire, that's for sure. 

Commonwealth_of_Nations.png

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

New zealand is horribly oversized and misshapen on that map.

That's the tat on the back of Willy Ruperts head.  

Guest 'eavensabove
55 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What’s your fucking point though?

I wish you’d find one, a sharp one, and stick it through your thick skull. 

Do you have a life outside of CC at all? No, thought as much, save for your gay one. 

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I aint interested in the political reasons as to why this country seems proud about belonging to The Commonwealth. All I know is that on the face of it, it amounts to jack-shite: A sprinkling of Spear-Chucking Bongo lands in the Southern hemisphere; A minuscule chunk of South America, and Canada come Australia and that's about it. You never hear about this collection of Nations, until one the others pleads for aid, or hosts a few games.  It's a far cry from being anything like The British Empire, that's for sure. 

Commonwealth_of_Nations.png

So is the commonwealth a cunt, or all the people in it ?

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Do you have a life outside of CC at all? No, thought as much, save for your gay one. 

Pot, kettle, black........cocksucker.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Judge doesn't.

Watching the sports roundup regards the commonwealth games and we see top athletes like the swimmers and gymnasts who've spent countless hours of killer training to get where they are. Next item is a bunch of clinically obeese scotch lawn bowlers whooping it up as their moobs and massive flabby guts bounce up and down (no doubt in slow motion later in the beebs unwatched highlights).

Fucking embarrassing 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I'm sensing we are getting closer to the start of another famous jazz meltdown. We have passed Stage One; proliferation of pointless posts, and have now entered Stage Two, indignant anger. I will describe subsequent stages as they appear.

I sense, that you're a cunt, and no subsequent stages will alter that. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Well into Stage Two here folks.

Can’t wait for the “threatening to piss on and burn people” stage.