CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One born every minute

Stubby Pecker

Bunch of pig shit thick flids spawning yet more sprogs destined to be carbon copies of their ghastly parents. I feel genuinely sorry for these kids because they don't stand a chance. The mum is invariably a thick as fuck swamp beast with tattooed tits and thus has chosen the most immature and inept human to breed with and, crucially, rely upon to help bring up a child successfully- the most important task anyone will ever undertake.  

depo provera in the tap water please 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bunch of pig shit thick flids spawning yet more sprogs destined to be carbon copies of their ghastly parents. I feel genuinely sorry for these kids because they don't stand a chance. The mum is invariably a thick as fuck swamp beast with tattooed tits and thus has chosen the most immature and inept human to breed with and, crucially, rely upon to help bring up a child successfully- the most important task anyone will ever undertake.  

depo provera in the tap water please 

Aw how sweet. I must send Roops a congratulations card. 

See you lot next week. 

Guest judgetwi

Are you referring to the thick cunts who feature in the program or the thick cunts who watch it?

On reflection that question could be applied to any of this “reality “ shit. I tuned into some program the other day that was about SOE operations in WW2. This might be interesting I thought.

No, it was another load of reality shit where “ordinary members of the public” dressed up in 1940’s clothes, ate 1940’s food and allegedly went through the tests that these dead people went through to save Europe from the 3rd Reich. If only they had known about the 4th Reich ( otherwise known as the EU ) they wouldn’t have bothered.

We are invited to watch subsequent episodes to see who passes and who bottles it. Sorry, I don’t fucking care. Stick it up your arse.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Are you referring to the thick cunts who feature in the program or the thick cunts who watch it?

On reflection that question could be applied to any of this “reality “ shit. I tuned into some program the other day that was about SOE operations in WW2. This might be interesting I thought.

No, it was another load of reality shit where “ordinary members of the public” dressed up in 1940’s clothes, ate 1940’s food and allegedly went through the tests that these dead people went through to save Europe from the 3rd Reich. If only they had known about the 4th Reich ( otherwise known as the EU ) they wouldn’t have bothered.

We are invited to watch subsequent episodes to see who passes and who bottles it. Sorry, I don’t fucking care. Stick it up your arse.

I to saw this WW2 SOE thing but one flick of the info button informed me of its dreadful reality spy factor shite. 

My point was regarding the retarded cunts featured in the show and I suppose the general unwashed masses at large. I'm sure is show is popular amongst the cuntish but many people just watch to see cute babies covered in gore and viscera. And of course pour scorn on the thick cunts who agree to have their most private moments broadcast 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I to saw this WW2 SOE thing but one flick of the info button informed me of its dreadful reality spy factor shite. 

My point was regarding the retarded cunts featured in the show and I suppose the general unwashed masses at large. I'm sure is show is popular amongst the cuntish but many people just watch to see cute babies covered in gore and viscera. And of course pour scorn on the thick cunts who agree to have their most private moments broadcast 

What show are you talking about Stubby ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This fucking Shiite 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09zg6f4/secret-agent-selection-ww2-series-1-episode-1

I think I'll read a book and see what really happen

Don't mind the skeleton in the library, she was once paid to keep the books orderly.  Now, she just gets roses delivered once a week by an amorous Albert.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 13/04/2018 at 2:14 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't mind the skeleton in the library, she was once paid to keep the books orderly.  Now, she just gets roses delivered once a week by an amorous Albert.  

Are you fucking stalking me still?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 12/04/2018 at 12:16 AM, judgetwi said:

Are you referring to the thick cunts who feature in the program or the thick cunts who watch it?.

What are your thoughts about my lunch Judgie Poos?

large_cake.jpg.61a4505ae3194d9b723c0d11b

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see you're happy that Albert's back and you haven't lost another spacker.

Come on Eric, you can do it be mellow.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently equipped with broadband. 

Handy having a bus shelter outside a house with a good wifi range. Did you get the password off the back of the router whilst you were Peeping Tomming?