CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Windrush cunts

Neil

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

So Amber Rudd has just resigned.

1 down, but so many more to go...  Still, at least we have Sajid Javid to sort things out.  The cunt is already on record as saying "that he'd rather live in Israel, as only there would his children feel the warm embrace of freedom & liberty..."   High time that HE fucked off too then.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 4/20/2018 at 11:25 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Compensation my fucking arse. Too cunting lazy to sort out their shit more like. One assumes these moaning twats have never gone abroad, attended school, voted? To busy smoking ganj and stabbing their cousins no doubt, let alone even know what the windrush was

You never had a dip in the River Windrush?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Good to see I'm still not getting to you then.

lol

fuck off.

You have a very long way to go before you get to me, try turning up the next time you "offer me outside".

1 minute ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

You have a very long way to go before you get to me, try turning up the next time you "offer me outside".

Utterly pathetic. Firstly, it was you who 'offered me out'. Secondly, you've made a complete cunt of yourself bullshitting about it ever since. Fucking faggy little half pint hero. 

Travelodge.   Lol.

11 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

“offer me outside”.......What sort of English is that ? What on earth is it supposed to mean ?

You’re ill-educated,thick and very much from the lower strata of society.You probably play darts and have a tattoo on your neck.

Peasant.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest N/A
On 5/2/2018 at 2:22 PM, Miss Penelope said:

Amber was fucked right from the start .. perhaps the right person to replace her would have been Eshter McVey.

Jim Davidson is available.

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

“offer me outside”.......What sort of English is that ? What on earth is it supposed to mean ?

You’re ill-educated,thick and very much from the lower strata of society.You probably play darts and have a tattoo on your neck.

Peasant.

Fuck off.

Did you ever use that "express train" to/from Rochdale? .. also have you had a "dip" in the Rochdale Canal?

Guest N/A
15 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Did you ever use that "express train" to/from Rochdale? .. also have you had a "dip" in the Rochdale Canal?

I used that train and got on at mills hill station going into Manchester back in the early 90s.  Apparently the BBC now use footage of that train in all documentaries about public transport in the sub. Continent, what with all the jundies sitting on the roof.   How the world has changed.... and it’s all for the better.  I like modern society. It’s so diverse and rich with culture !

On 4/16/2018 at 6:13 PM, Neil said:

Some of them cunts are here to spread hatred and we protect their human rights

And that's the problem, the snowflakes running this country say we have to treat everyone equally or they start bleating about their 'rights', even when you know they're fucking cunts who should've been drowned at birth.