CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Site update

cuntspotter

USA and uk ...divided by a common language. Due to a glitche in our providers  system , the recent update went tits up during installation. It has taken then 9 hours to realise that they have been asking me for information that already have due to our agreement. Information that for some reason doesn’t match the information  have. As you can see ... they have managed to sort it out in one second flat once they realised their error. What a bunch of useless , don’t want to get off their arse cunts they are.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

USA and uk ...divided by a common language. Due to a glitche in our providers  system , the recent update went tits up during installation. It has taken then 9 hours to realise that they have been asking me for information that already have due to our agreement. Information that for some reason doesn’t match the information  have. As you can see ... they have managed to sort it out in one second flat once they realised their error. What a bunch of useless , don’t want to get off their arse cunts they are.

And there was me assuming it was all the fault of that fucking cunt Proper. Sorry Proper.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you're going to quote JC make sure you get it right. He's not always the forgiving type. 

It depends where you are lifting it from . Yours is from the the English standard version, I am lifting it from the Koran as quoted in “a reed shaken by the wind” by Gavin Maxwell.

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It depends where you are lifting it from . Yours is from the the English standard version, I am lifting it from the Koran as quoted in “a reed shaken by the wind” by Gavin Maxwell.

Actually ... this is wrong... it isn’t in the Koran, but it is lifted from The Gavin Maxwell book.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Change your name to Pen or Albert and you could easily get your wish.  

Be careful Wizz .. suck any harder and your balls will be banging against your ears.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

My misery is Complete... boings ‘n’all

I checked the site four times last night and it was annoying to see that update screen but, I bet some of the cunts here were either running around like headless chickens or on the phone to the Samaritans.

10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

..and they are not very good at it either.  We French have strived for perfection in this field, and succeeded. Vivre

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

..and they are not very good at it either.  We French have strived for perfection in this field, and succeeded. Vivre

I bet that you were on the phone to Suicide Ecoute Whither's.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’d further suggest that road was left a long...long time ago.

Stubby is still at the road junction and can't make his mind up which way to go and his GPS ain't working either.