CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gerard Batten MEP

Now obviously to some people this bloke is automatically a Cunt for being both a politician and a swivel-eyed devotee of Darth Farridge, but knowing the political proclivities of the Corner I’ll give that one a swerve.

What elevates him to ultra-cunt in my eyes was his role in the recent (and exhaustively debated) case of tragic Scouse growbag Alfie. Outraged that “the state” NHS was using “the state” Courts to enforce a consensus medical opinion, Mr Batten went totally loco. With not a whiff of irony the UKIP MEP cheered on the Christian Legal Centre in trying to get the European Court to overturn the (sovereign) High Court and allow Alfie to be flown out of the country to another European country. 

Such hypocritical Cuntery, while not a surprise, should earn a feet-first waist-deep dip in a bath of sulphuric until he does five verses of Beethoven’s Ode To Joy

Utter, utter Cunt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I find it's easier to hate someone when you can actually see what a fucking cockwomble they are.

BATTEN%252C+Gerard+09.jpg

Thant's Punker's that is.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I find it's easier to hate someone when you can actually see what a fucking cockwomble they are.

BATTEN%252C+Gerard+09.jpg

Fuck me, has someone dug up Dale Winton?

Guest luke swarm

Gerard Batten, he was fucking great in that film 300 and I well remember his catchphrase "THIS IS SPARTA, sad to see he has become a politician now. a loss to the action genre film.