CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

16 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Trust me - Iam (sic) not shit scared of anything whatsoever on here; some people just don’t take CC quite as seriously as you clearly do. Why don’t you get your legal team to prosecute the admin team, for infringement of your rights to be a vulgar, thick, racist wanker? Fucking idiot.

Iam preparing my brief to the legal team as we speak. I have also added a clause to see if we can legally force you to be funny.  

• 2 years later...

I was reading an article about Bitcoin this morning and decided to bump this old nom back up the list. It contains some classic Monumental Cunt drivel, but also comments by the legendary Quincy Cockfingers.

I was amused to read that the word “nonce” is a commonly used term in Bitcoin mining - a nonce is a number only used once, apparently. Cunts.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I was reading an article about Bitcoin this morning and decided to bump this old nom back up the list. It contains some classic Monumental Cunt drivel, but also comments by the legendary Quincy Cockfingers.

I was amused to read that the word “nonce” is a commonly used term in Bitcoin mining - a nonce is a number only used once, apparently. Cunts.

The word nonce used to mean "momentarily".  In more recent times, it seems to be an abbreviation of "Not Of Normal Criminal Element".  

On 19/09/2020 at 08:12, Ape™️ said:

Nice work uncle Ape. I miss the frenzied ranting of MC as it always provoked a reaction from the usual's, including reams of dull shit from Roops. But not as much as old quincy, the filthy scat obsessed cunt. Any newbie here should familiarize themselves with his output as way of a tutorial on how to conduct oneself here at CC. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nice work uncle Ape. I miss the frenzied ranting of MC as it always provoked a reaction from the usual's, including reams of dull shit from Roops. But not as much as old quincy, the filthy scat obsessed cunt. Any newbie here should familiarize themselves with his output as way of a tutorial on how to conduct oneself here at CC. 

I think both MC and Quincy should be required reading for any new member, as they showcase the two ends of the cunt spectrum. At one end you have the thick, bullshitting, racist piece of shit type of cunt, and at the other the clever, witty and funny type of cunt, despite being pretty much continually off his face on class A drugs and having an unhealthy interest in shite.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If Ape is your Uncle it explains a great deal.

lol.

Fuck of as well.

40 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think both MC and Quincy should be required reading for any new member, as they showcase the two ends of the cunt spectrum. At one end you have the thick, bullshitting, racist piece of shit type of cunt, and at the other the clever, witty and funny type of cunt, despite being pretty much continually off his face on class A drugs and having an unhealthy interest in shite.

I'm pretty sure MC was off his face most of the time, too. Cunt would show up around two in the morning, post about fifteen comments, usually replying to three-week-old arguments, then fuck off again.

Cunt must live on an island somewhere and send his comments to the nearest computer owner via multiple pigeons, having to wait for the entire flock to return with replies before he can send them back out. 

Him and @Mrs Roops were fucking unbearable with the constant fucking bickering.

57 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You thick suburban twat.