CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame tessa Jowel

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Dead .. Dennis Nilsen is also dead.

Good riddance to him, I will mourn Tessa, RIP.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Good riddance. She was a lackey of Blair and Brown during the 1997-2010 Labour junta which waged a campaign of terror against the white majority in this country leading to the anarchy that we have on the streets of the capital today.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Good riddance. She was a lackey of Blair and Brown during the 1997-2010 Labour junta which waged a campaign of terror against the white majority in this country leading to the anarchy that we have on the streets of the capital today.

John Major-Ball started all that by letting in the fruitcake muslin clerics from the middle east in the mid 1990s.

Guest judgetwi

This fucking bitch was my MP for 23 years and probably the biggest cunt I have ever had personal dealings with. Her and her husband, whom she pretended to separate from when he got caught with his hands in the till, were a pair of thieving cunts. The pair of them also helped themselves to a shitload of cash when the cunt Blair put her in charge of the Olympic rip off. All covered up of course.

I know from my e-mail exchanges with the bitch that she loved pikeys but when some of them rocked up within 4 miles of her country mansion she had the coppers shift them within 24 hours. No didn’t want to know about local services for her constituents but had plenty of time for pikeys when she was masquerading as the social justice warrior. Fuck the bitch.

Oh, after sending me a personal invitation to her election meeting in 2010 she had her security goons throw me out because of my awkward questions she couldn’t answer. Need I point out that she was yet another remoaner rich bitch..... fucking loved the EU naturally.

Burn in hell Jowell you fucking Blairite remoaner thieving fucking whore!

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This fucking bitch was my MP for 23 years and probably the biggest cunt I have ever had personal dealings with. Her and her husband, whom she pretended to separate from when he got caught with his hands in the till, were a pair of thieving cunts. The pair of them also helped themselves to a shitload of cash when the cunt Blair put her in charge of the Olympic rip off. All covered up of course.

I know from my e-mail exchanges with the bitch that she loved pikeys but when some of them rocked up within 4 miles of her country mansion she had the coppers shift them within 24 hours. No didn’t want to know about local services for her constituents but had plenty of time for pikeys when she was masquerading as the social justice warrior. Fuck the bitch.

Oh, after sending me a personal invitation to her election meeting in 2010 she had her security goons throw me out because of my awkward questions she couldn’t answer. Need I point out that she was yet another remoaner rich bitch..... fucking loved the EU naturally.

After all this fawning adoration could you get down to telling us what you didn't like about her?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck all that, she's dead now. Have a couple of pints to celebrate and then go piss on her grave.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

You’re beginning to sound like Denis Nilsen.

Are you related ?

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

John Major-Ball started all that by letting in the fruitcake muslin clerics from the middle east in the mid 1990s.

That was but a trickle. Liebour put adverts in the Islamabad Times inviting every Tom, Dick and Abdul over with the promise of a free house and benefits while turning a blind eye to mass rape of white English children. Blair, Brown, Jowell and the rest should have been executed for treason.

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

That was but a trickle. Liebour put adverts in the Islamabad Times inviting every Tom, Dick and Abdul over with the promise of a free house and benefits while turning a blind eye to mass rape of white English children. Blair, Brown, Jowell and the rest should have been executed for treason.

You need Major-Balls to go on to that list.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Wasn't the smarmy bitch Jessa Towel also related to that Lord Cunt bloke who consistently called for Myra Hindley to be released? She also failed to accept that any MP was a nonce whilst going out of her way to allow it to carry on. Never could stand the bitch myself either. She was always dead in my book. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hardcore CB.

I'd be careful though, I pissed on Frank's grave and the fucker came back!

He wanted your shit too. That's why. 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You’re beginning to sound like Denis Nilsen.

Are you related ?

Well you would know shitstain. No doubt you visited him in the nick whenever your Mum let you out of the house.

As he didn’t chop you up and flush you down the shitter he must have really loved your scrawny arse.

Wanker.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck all that, she's dead now. Have a couple of pints to celebrate and then go piss on her grave.

'Piss on her grave'? Pathetic. Dig her up, fuck her up the arse and punch her in the face, I say. Then shove a broom handle up her chuff and plant her in your front garden like a scarecrow, so you can take pleasure in watching her fly-blown corpse slowly disintegrate. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Cheer up you lot. Margot Kidder got her ticket punched today as well. To be honest she died years ago in a car accident but that stupid cunt Clarke spun the earth around to save the schizo, trouser wearing slut. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Cuntybaws said:

I'm trying to imagine what type of genetic monstrosity would appear out of the ground with that mixture of DNA. Tessa's rotting corpse (with the Cap'ns dried spunk up her arse!) mixed with Scottish Aspergers piss.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm trying to imagine what type of genetic monstrosity would appear out of the ground with that mixture of DNA. Tessa's rotting corpse (with the Cap'ns dried spunk up her arse!) mixed with Scottish Aspergers piss.

giphy.gif

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Margot Kidder now dead.

Damn. Didn't she have depression and went off the rails after the superman films? Read years ago she had no teeth and had become a vagrant or something.