CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

wearing a baseball cap and reduced intelligence

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Me and my Brother came back from a weekend in Prague yesterday and although we had a really good weekend on the beer, the flights going and coming back were a fucking trial, Prague has become a stag favourite and is inevitably attracting large parties of cunts of an exceptionally thick pig shit stupid disposition. They are bladdered before even boarding and they then run about on the jet behaving in what they think is a wacky zany  and amusing to everyone fashion. An absolute nuisance to everyone on board. 

The commonality with these stupid turds is their propensity to favour American style baseball caps, its not the first time that I have pondered this conundrum and having studied the evidence I think that I am correct in my thesis that wearing a baseball cap either restricts blood flow into the cranial cavity leading to reduced activity and oxygen starvation. The other alternative is that wearing the cap attracts some form of as yet undiscovered cosmic ray or tachyons that again result in drastically reduced intelligence, a kind of stupid gamma ray effect.

If anyone is in doubt about this Swarm Theorem then ask yourself this, have you ever met or know anyone intelligent who wears a baseball cap.       

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Me and my Brother came back from a weekend in Prague yesterday and although we had a really good weekend on the beer, the flights going and coming back were a fucking trial, Prague has become a stag favourite and is inevitably attracting large parties of cunts of an exceptionally thick pig shit stupid disposition. They are bladdered before even boarding and they then run about on the jet behaving in what they think is a wacky zany  and amusing to everyone fashion. An absolute nuisance to everyone on board. 

The commonality with these stupid turds is their propensity to favour American style baseball caps, its not the first time that I have pondered this conundrum and having studied the evidence I think that I am correct in my thesis that wearing a baseball cap either restricts blood flow into the cranial cavity leading to reduced activity and oxygen starvation. The other alternative is that wearing the cap attracts some form of as yet undiscovered cosmic ray or tachyons that again result in drastically reduced intelligence, a kind of stupid gamma ray effect.

If anyone is in doubt about this Swarm Theorem then ask yourself this, have you ever met or know anyone intelligent who wears a baseball cap.       

Let's get it right. MY BROTHER and I.  Do you wear a baseball cap?  lol Fuck off

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Let's get it right. MY BROTHER and I.  Do you wear a baseball cap?  lol Fuck off

I apologise I meant, me and me Bro.

I thought you was chased off for good by @Decimus a couple of weeks ago promising never to cunt again you stupid Gallic turd. Explain yourself

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Old webby has been trying to chase me off since I joined, and constantly fails.

Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol,cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges.

There you go, your entire month's repertoire in one post.

Now kindly fuck off until June, you repetitive old cunt.

• Like 4

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol,cancer, Limoges, Ape, Tesco's, chopper, beans, Bubba, the Welsh, vivre, lol, cancer, Limoges.

I live in france didn't you know,I live in france didn't you knowI live in france didn't you knowI live in france didn't you knowI live in france didn't you knowI live in france didn't you knowI live in france didn't you knowI live in france didn't you know

You live in the UK har har,You live in the UK har har,You live in the UK har har,You live in the UK har har,You live in the UK har har,You live in the UK har har,You live in the UK har har,You live in the UK har har,You live in the UK har har,

and there's June sorted

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

i has a pop at this subject a few years back, albeit about the positioning of the baseball cap, rather than the act of actually wearing one in the first place.

Well you certainly were on the right track but I think you should have added the word Americans instead of people on your nom...let me explain..The Americans due to their geographical position and distance from the earths northern pole magnetron effect receive the brunt of these Gamma Stupid rays from the far off distant planet of Thicminse 11 in the constellation of Punckap.  I hope this has cleared up any concerns about trying to hijack your previous worthy nom.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The avatarless fucking cunt was banging on about horlicks not long ago. He's about as French as deodorant, and I hope he gets dick cancer.

• Like 1