CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Galileo.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest luke swarm
42 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Yes, but in your meths blurred state you don't even know how many fingers you have.

ease it back a bit Albert, go easy and finish him off swiftly. Its a privilege to watch a master at work and I can see that you don't give a fuck about likes. You are your own man and not a slave to the likes of others.       

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

ease it back a bit Albert, go easy and finish him off swiftly. Its a privilege to watch a master at work and I can see that you don't give a fuck about likes. You are your own man and not a slave to the likes of others.       

Is he balls deep?

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

I'll have to fuck about with that when I have a spare minute few hours.

Takes 5-10 seconds

Goto ACP→Members→Search "Decimus"→Clickon file→Clickon  "Reputation Level" drop-down menu→CLickon "Set Manually"→ Depending on levels of vitriol, adjust accordingly and Save.→ Exit ACP→ Goto kitchen and brew cuppa tea→ Return and view on-site firework display.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Albert, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I've surpassed 5000 "likes" tonight. 

I'm not saying that I'm a big deal around here, but I kinda am.

The lower the "like" ratio" the higher the quality.

Guest Lady Penelope
46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Takes 5-10 seconds

Goto ACP→Members→Search "Decimus"→Clickon file→Clickon  "Reputation Level" drop-down menu→CLickon "Set Manually"→ Depending on levels of vitriol, adjust accordingly and Save.→ Exit ACP→ Goto kitchen and brew cuppa tea→ Return and view on-site firework display.

What about adjusting the settings so that when the likes reach say 1,000 they revert back to zero. This would given a better indication of the more recent state of play for the member.

28 minutes ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

What about adjusting the settings so that when the likes reach say 1,000 they revert back to zero. This would given a better indication of the more recent state of play for the member.

It wouldn't give any indication of 'recent state of play' for you would it? Considering it would take 6 years for you to accrue 1000 likes.

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

alternative we could apply sound logic and institute a rule that should a poster post say.....oh I don't know, off the top of my head 7,763 times and gets less than a 20% like ration then that poster is obviously extremely shit and should be terminated. It would keep the quality well liked contributors and retire the unfunny dead wood. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, luke swarm said:

alternative we could apply sound logic and institute a rule that should a poster post say.....oh I don't know, off the top of my head 7,763 times and gets less than a 20% like ration then that poster is obviously extremely shit and should be terminated. It would keep the quality well liked contributors and retire the unfunny dead wood. 

scrap that as it would mean years of Albert and R Soles to reach that 7763 figure.

20 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

scrap that as it would mean years of Albert and R Soles to reach that 7763 figure.

Still a good idea though, 20% is a reasonable minimum standard. Just give new members until 500 posts to get into the swing of things, if at that point they have not managed 100 likes, they get shitcanned.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If anybody fucks with my 'likes', I'm going to have an absolute shit-fit.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Vindictive Admins can do lots to mess around with a brittle punters head - prohibit receiving "likes" even prohibit awarding same. You guys should be thankful I'm regularly topped up with HRT.

Do it, do it, do it...

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

He's a Zionist bumboy apologist who blows Bibi whilst fragging Pali babies.

I love him to bits

Ratty, severe long term masturbation has left my eyesight rather damaged and poor, would you mind using large print in your posts from now on, I can barely make out what you say half the time, something about judges blowing big goats or something isn't it. Good work.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Ratty, severe long term masturbation has left my eyesight rather damaged and poor, would you mind using large print in your posts from now on, I can barely make out what you say half the time, something about judges blowing big goats or something isn't it. Good work.

Funny you should say that... 

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

He blows goats?

you have proof?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

... don't tempt me. I'll only do more bird in the cooler. 

it would be worth the porridge.....check your archives Eavens.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, luke swarm said:

it would be worth the porridge.....check your archives Eavens.

... Errrm, 'Goats,' is it?  Ask a Muslim. They do kids, if that's any help.