CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being banged up within the hour.

The Beast

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As you know, I am no fan of Tommy Robinson, for various reasons I have outlined in the past. 

However, it seems a bit swift to be locked up, even if you are on a suspended sentence. Is this due process or shutting the clumsy cunt up?

He'd have been fine if he was black.

Just read up on this. The majority of the defendants names are Mohammed and Ahmed. Robinson has clearly been arrested in an effort to protect Islamic child molesters and will no doubt receive a longer sentence than any of the filthy cunts for holding a mobile phone and recording the proceedings. Raping a kid is bad, but apparently, criticising the rapist is worse. If he's a Muslim anyway. This country is a fucking disgrace.

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As you know, I am no fan of Tommy Robinson, for various reasons I have outlined in the past. 

However, it seems a bit swift to be locked up, even if you are on a suspended sentence. Is this due process or shutting the clumsy cunt up?

Its the latter.

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just read up on this. The majority of the defendants names are Mohammed and Ahmed. Robinson has clearly been arrested in an effort to protect Islamic child molesters and will no doubt receive a longer sentence than any of the filthy cunts for holding a mobile phone and recording the proceedings. Raping a kid is bad, but apparently, criticising the rapist is worse. If he's a Muslim anyway. This country is a fucking disgrace.

I owe you a like. You're getting 2 for that

43 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm no fan of him either. "2-4-6-8 motorway" was crap. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And let's face it, 'Sing if you're glad to be gay' wasn't exactly subtle either.

Well, I could understand that one eric. But writing an anti-Whitehall political anthem and titling it with what blokes in a pub shout when the local poofters walk in is a bit weird. 

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I liked him in that Ground Force thing with Alan Titmarsh

Have you seen his garage door adverts. Extolling the "craftsmanship" of mass produced Chinese, imported crap. The attention seeking, brylceemed fucking cunt. One of those wankers that you just know, looks at himself in the mirror to an inner monologue of, "hello ladies!"

I want him and that Paul Hollywood dead in the same gas chamber.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

I liked him in that Ground Force thing with Alan Titmarsh

I quite like the tits on Jody Marsh.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm no fan of him either. "2-4-6-8 motorway" was crap. 

It taught Decs how to count all the fingers on one hand

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And let's face it, 'Sing if you're glad to be gay' wasn't exactly subtle either.

The British Police are the best in the world.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen his garage door adverts. Extolling the "craftsmanship" of mass produced Chinese, imported crap. The attention seeking, brylceemed fucking cunt. One of those wankers that you just know, looks at himself in the mirror to an inner monologue of, "hello ladies!"

I want him and that Paul Hollywood dead in the same gas chamber.

There's room for everyone Authoritah. Social inclusion is our byword in the Ratzi Party

Guest Lady Penelope

At the end of the day Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (Robinson's real name) is simply a publicity seeker and shit stirrer who has broken the conditions of his licence. He has a criminal record for violence previous to him starting his political activities. He is also involved with football hooliganism. Generally a rather nasty individual with some unhealthy fixations. Given his history perhaps the real question is why he was out on licence rather than locked up anyway.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

At the end of the day Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (Robinson's real name) is simply a publicity seeker and shit stirrer who has broken the conditions of his licence. He has a criminal record for violence previous to him starting his political activities. He is also involved with football hooliganism. Generally a rather nasty individual with some unhealthy fixations. Given his history perhaps the real question is why he was out on licence rather than locked up anyway.

You're missing the point of the nom. It's not about a character reference of Tommy Robinson. It's about the government shutting everyone up. Fascism !!!. Sarah champion was forced to resign from the Labour party. To shut her up. 

https://www-thesun-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4302003/rotherham-sex-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-exploitation-sarah-champion-mp/amp/?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fnews%2F4302003%2Frotherham-sex-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-exploitation-sarah-champion-mp%2F

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, White van man said:

Tommy broke the law and was arrested for it. The justice system is working as intended. Fantastic stuff.

Guest White van man
10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Tommy broke the law and was arrested for it. The justice system is working as intended. Fantastic stuff.

Total opposite of fantastic stuff. A clear message has been sent to the media, citizens, parents and even the young girls have been told to keep their mouths shut and legs open (naz shah).