CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rosanne 'perceived' racism tweet

and

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A lot of nonsense has been written about the recent arrest and conviction of Mr Robinson. The truth is he is the author of his own misfortune. There is a rather good assessment by Snopes on the subject; https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tommy-robinson-arrest/ Apologies in advance to those who have short attention spans as reading the article will require a minute of your time.

Yes, tommy really is as thick as shit and is a slimy, irresponsible cretin. I'm sure he rages at perceived wasting of public money on various matters, yet jeopardises a highly sensitive case which could lead to an expensive retrial let alone the distress to the victims he claims to be representing. 

My original opinion of him, without knowing very much previous, was of a knuckle dragging, racist thug who wants to blame all his life failures on darkies and mushies. This opinion remains the same as does my hope that he gets banged up with a 7 foot West Indian with a love of brutal arse rape.

Guest Lady Penelope
40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A lot of nonsense has been written about the recent arrest and conviction of Mr Robinson. The truth is he is the author of his own misfortune. There is a rather good assessment by Snopes on the subject; https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tommy-robinson-arrest/ Apologies in advance to those who have short attention spans as reading the article will require a minute of your time.

Strip away his "political activity" all you have with this cunt is a football hooligan and thug. Something not mentioned is that this kind of activity along with the activities of the so called paedo hunters who often diverts police attention from other cases and undermines ongoing operations against paedophile groups, and that in some cases the hunters themselves are involved in other criminal activity and/or have unspent convictions themselves.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Penelope said:

I have met Eric .. he is a nice friendly sort in real life.

He never turned up to meet me.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

He never turned up to meet me.

That's a shame .. he is a lovely man and really helpful when you meet him.

Guest judgetwi
On 6/1/2018 at 1:04 PM, luke swarm said:

I have got to go to Cardiff for the weekend Decimus, would you mind looking after the judge for me for a couple of days, just contradict yourself on each and every post and try and see how many times you can make him say Snowflake. Actually  just cunt him in your own unique style. 

Pontificating , arrogant, up-his-own-arse, self loving, supercilious fucking ponce.

44 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Pontificating , arrogant, up-his-own-arse, self loving, supercilious fucking ponce.

You’re overcompensating due to that dysfunctional cunt catching you with your pants down. If we’re to assume this is your own actual intellectual thought coming through, I can tell you now it’s fucking shit. 

I still enjoy your ‘so, I come home from the pub with me take-out’ posts. Do more of them. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re overcompensating due to that dysfunctional cunt catching you with your pants down. If we’re to assume this is your own actual intellectual thought coming through, I can tell you now it’s fucking shit. 

I do still enjoy your ‘so, I come home from the pub with me take-out’ posts. 

Yesterday’s man. Nobody gives a fuck what you enjoy, let alone me.

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I still enjoy your ‘so, I come home from the pub with me take-out’ posts. Do more of them. 

You’re a total fucking cunt, Francis. What the fuck are you doing up at this hour? 

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You’re a total fucking cunt, Francis. What the fuck are you doing up at this hour? 

I started watching YouTube videos of Rik Mayall, then I wondered what happened to Peter Richardson and Tony Slattery, and now I’m watching Alex Higgins ‘87 69 break against Jimmy. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I started watching YouTube videos of Rik Mayall, then I wondered what happened to Peter Richardson and Tony Slattery, and now I’m watching Alex Higgins ‘87 69 break against Jimmy. 

Oh, that blue with the check side into the baulk pocket.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fair enough. When’s your next production hitting our screens? 

I’ve been looking up judge’s posts on IAC, he’s not great on either site is he? 

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

well look you have come this far, why not go a little further and also mention some of my other excellent qualities, you totally forgot to mention pompous, inconsistent, smarmy and of course cornflake snowflake. Its very kind of you to mention some of my finer attributes but I wont pretend to hide my disappointment that you were blinded by rage and omitted the aforementioned. Still you meant well and the offering is accepted in the spirit it was given, with thanks. 

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

No-mark, copycat, unoriginal, plagiarising, bigoted old fucking cunt.

ctrl-c-ctrl-v.jpg

time to let him go and swim about a bit in the deep water to recover his strength,  we will no doubt hook him again in a few days as he really is good sport. tight lines.

On 6/2/2018 at 7:41 PM, Wolfie said:

A typically brilliant response from the site's mini pocket dictionary.

Why have you chosen a man's shit-covered arse for your latest avatar? With your posting name, and continued keen interest in dog shit, the bells of suspicion are starting to ring.

It isn't shit, it's actually a map of the world, if you could get your head out of your arse long enough to take look at it properly.

But then a cunt with your scatological mindset only sees things they want to see.

Now who's obsessed with shit?

Fuck off!

25 minutes ago, r-soles said:

It isn't shit, it's actually a map of the world, if you could get your head out of your arse long enough to take look at it properly.

But then a cunt with your scatological mindset only sees things they want to see.

Fuck off!

I’m confused here, rs, is it a map of your arse, detailing all the locations you’ve travelled in order to receive an anal deposit by a local? 

Are you an openly gay man? 

5 hours ago, r-soles said:

Fuck off!

Silly me! It ought to have been obvious it was a map of the world printed on a man's arse. I suspect old, gay men determine this much more easily – which may go some way to explaining why it's your latest choice of avatar. Bubba is therefore correct for asking: are you an openly gay man?

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, r-soles said:

Fuck off!

Your map of the world seems to highlight the tectonic plates more than most maps, its a massive crack under the Atlantic that shoots out hot lava and noxious gases, I always thought that you were an ignorant knuckle dragging Neanderthal turd but I am gratified by your interest in tectonic plate action and feel an apology is in order. What are your thoughts on the san andreas fault and its next shift.     

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Silly me! It ought to have been obvious it was a map of the world printed on a man's arse. I suspect old, gay men determine this much more easily – which may go some way to explaining why it's your latest choice of avatar. Bubba is therefore correct for asking: are you an openly gay man?

He's only correct if he can stand being rejected by someone who isn't a shirt-lifter and is not interested in entertaining his twisted perversions.

Fuck off.

21 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Your map of the world seems to highlight the tectonic plates more than most maps, its a massive crack under the Atlantic that shoots out hot lava and noxious gases, I always thought that you were an ignorant knuckle dragging Neanderthal turd but I am gratified by your interest in tectonic plate action and feel an apology is in order. What are your thoughts on the san andreas fault and its next shift.     

With any luck it will open under you and do us all a favour.

It's (not) been nice knowing you, goodbye.

47 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Arseholes says 'goodbye' to you, yet tells me to 'fuck off'. I think he likes you, swarm. You're probably on his 'world map'.

Guest luke swarm
51 minutes ago, r-soles said:

You're not leaving here already, but we were just starting to find common ground arseholes, You do realise that if you leave it will open up the much coveted position of the thickest bigoted idiot on CC, are you sure we cant tempt you because between you and me, you were the fucking best holder of that position for a long time.    

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Arseholes says 'goodbye' to you, yet tells me to 'fuck off'. I think he likes you, swarm. You're probably on his 'world map'.

You were unnecessary cruel to our poor RSoles Wolfie, now look what you have gone and done, the poor little snowflake.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, r-soles said:

He's only correct if he can stand being rejected by someone who isn't a shirt-lifter and is not interested in entertaining his twisted perversions.

Fuck off.

Would you like to suck my dick r-soles?