CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rosanne 'perceived' racism tweet

and

Rosanne Barr's tweet described Valerie Jarrett, an American businesswoman and former government official, as 'the child of the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist group, and the Planet of the Apes film'

She didn't actually liken Mrs Jarrett to an ape, she could've been talking about Charlton Heston or any other character from said film, but the snowflake, left-wing media take offence at anything that doesn't fit in with their politically correct view of the world.

I've certainly been likened to worse things, mostly on CC, but who gives a fuck?

Twins?

roseanne-barr-valerie-jarrett.jpg?w=1000

6 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Rosanne Barr's tweet described Valerie Jarrett, an American businesswoman and former government official, as 'the child of the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist group, and the Planet of the Apes film'

She didn't actually liken Mrs Jarrett to an ape, she could've been talking about Charlton Heston or any other character from said film, but the snowflake, left-wing media take offence at anything that doesn't fit in with their politically correct view of the world.

Only an absolutely thick as pig shit cunt wouldn't get the inference.

Hoisted by your own spacktard.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I've certainly been likened to worse thing, mostly on CC, but who gives a fuck?

Twins?

I agree, it was a result of taking sleeping pills and not because she is racist bigoted conspiracy theorist stupid cunt. 

I suppose its the same as football matches where they throw bananas at black players because they want to remind them of the benefits of fruit in a well balanced diet, you fucking utterly stupid spacker.

Guest Bill Stickers
48 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I've certainly been likened to worse thing, mostly on CC, but who gives a fuck?

Twins?

You’re a desperate apologist and a shoddy one at that. Fuck off. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I agree, it was a result of taking sleeping pills and not because she is racist bigoted conspiracy theorist stupid cunt. 

I suppose its the same as football matches where they throw bananas at black players because they want to remind them of the benefits of fruit in a well balanced diet, you fucking utterly stupid spacker.

That's certainly why I do it, luke. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Fuck me Lord Smarm, it’s a long time since you’ve been to a football match.......unless it was in Poland.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why is this yank shite being plastered onto these revered pages?  Arsey, sort yourself out, you mad bastard.  If the yanks want to flush their country down the pan, just let it happen.  I saw this term recently, and since the Planet of the Apes was referenced, it's appropriate..."trumpanzees" are thicker than footballing chav cunts.  Let them die, give them no mention, and if you must be a racist idiot, make your comments relevant about countries which actually matter in the international scene.  

Guest Erroreptile404
50 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

make your comments relevant about countries which actually matter in the international scene.  

France? ah i kid lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

France? ah i kid lol

I had South Africa in mind....even China.  Ever notice there are NO blacks in China?  They even hate their own.  Go to a poor inland province, they're practically begging Chinese troops to execute them because some new even poorer cunt just moved into a straw hut next to.  It's possible those sneaky bastards cooked and ate the black touring would be neighbours.  

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had South Africa in mind....even China.  Ever notice there are NO blacks in China?  They even hate their own.  Go to a poor inland province, they're practically begging Chinese troops to execute them because some new even poorer cunt just moved into a straw hut next to.  It's possible those sneaky bastards cooked and ate the black touring would be neighbours.  

There's no blacks in ANY slope countries as far as i'm aware, and fuck being PC towards them after the racist shit they say about white people. Probably just jealous cos our cocks don't resemble acorns. lol.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me Lord Smarm, it’s a long time since you’ve been to a football match.......unless it was in Poland.

Judge, I want- nay demand- that you get down on your hands and knees, unzip my fly, and lovingly place my fiercely erect cock into your fucking gob. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thats' suspiciously gay.

Nothing suspicious about it, I get outright hot for cantankerous misanthropes.

On a more serious note, is young Quincy permanently banned, or does he have a release date? I'd ask about Gurt also, but I have a feeling I know the answer to that...

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

irons, its for gay footballs etc etc my dear judgtwit. 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, scotty said:

That's certainly why I do it, luke. 

well next time throw a pineapple, its got more nutrients and might hopefully brain one of the stupid black bastards, ( err I meant the ref)

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Other ferrous compounds are available.

do us all a favour Eric and apply some heavy metal percussion to Judges noggin, especially before he agrees to Decimus,s rather hasty proposition.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

do us all a favour Eric and apply some heavy metal percussion to Judges noggin, especially before he agrees to Decimus,s rather hasty proposition.

Can't see it happening, mind you, he has quite regularly expressed a fondness for saveloy after a piss up.

• Like 1