CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheeler dealers

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Erroreptile404

Edd China left because he didn't like the fact Quest, who own wheeler Dealers were changing the format to some run of the mill shitty american cliche. They basically wanted to cut out all the parts with Edd working on the cars, and he didn't like the direction WD was heading with it always being american episodes and buying americans cars.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mike, the durty little sleeveen cunt ditched the edd china over money or somthing. .little man baloon bastard 

Panzerknacker 

Either you deliberately write in this slovenly manner, or you do it because you know no better. Whichever it is, you present yourself as a complete and utter fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Either you deliberately write in this slovenly manner, or you do it because you know no better. Whichever it is, you present yourself as a complete and utter fucking idiot.

This coming from a rubber band airplane anorak. .you fuck off aswell ..lolcano 

Panzerknacker 

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's terrible baws baby. .I'd have guessed a man with your intelligence n spare time would easily clear apes low set bar..embarrassed for ya I am 

Don't change the subject, you still owe me a fucking pint. I'll try to give you a bit more notice next time I'm out your way.

10 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Edd China left because he didn't like the fact Quest, who own wheeler Dealers were changing the format to some run of the mill shitty american cliche. They basically wanted to cut out all the parts with Edd working on the cars, and he didn't like the direction WD was heading with it always being american episodes and buying americans cars.

Nah, Mike is a cunt and Ed just fucking hates him.  Ed has to do days of work on a car That the fat cunt buys for £10 grand, then the fat cunt sells in a horse trade to the first cunt that turns up for £10,005.   Making Ed a whopping profit of 25p after fat cunt has had a bacon butty and a brew out of the proceeds.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah, Mike is a cunt and Ed just fucking hates him.  Ed has to do days of work on a car That the fat cunt buys for £10 grand, then the fat cunt sells in a horse trade to the first cunt that turns up for £10,005.   Making Ed a whopping profit of 25p after fat cunt has had a bacon butty and a brew out of the proceeds.

Ha i'm not quite sure they were the words he used on his youtube channel but yeah

It's currently on quest right now lol, seen it before but they're doing a Lotus Elan. The show has a large budget and the peeps who turn up at the end to view the car are plants.

6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ha i'm not quite sure they were the words he used on his youtube channel but yeah

It's currently on quest right now lol, seen it before but they're doing a Lotus Elan. The show has a large budget and the peeps who turn up at the end to view the car are plants.

I enjoyed the black BMW M5 they did one time.  Spent a fucking shit load of money on it and then the fat cunt spunked all the profit in about three shakes of his fat little sausage fingers.

i bought a car from him in Sheffield a few years back.  What a cunt.  

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

I enjoyed the black BMW M5 they did one time.  Spent a fucking shit load of money on it and then the fat cunt spunked all the profit in about three shakes of his fat little sausage fingers.

i bought a car from him in Sheffield a few years back.  What a cunt.  

Yeah i saw that one, It was pretty expensive all the stuff it needed doing on it. You bought a car from him? Is he a bit of a tool in real life then.

Did he go Old aaat ya aand?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Car shows bit the dust when William Wollard left TopGear. Fucking load of old tosh. At least it isn't as bad as Classic Car Rescue with that unbelievable pair of annoying cunts, Bernie and Yoshi.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Car shows bit the dust when William Wollard left TopGear. Fucking load of old tosh. At least it isn't as bad as Classic Car Rescue with that unbelievable pair of annoying cunts, Bernie and Yoshi.

Wollard was a wanker.

21 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Yeah i saw that one, It was pretty expensive all the stuff it needed doing on it. You bought a car from him? Is he a bit of a tool in real life then.

Did he go Old aaat ya aand?

He has a car dealership,in Sheffield.  I bought it from there and he was in doing the wheeler dealer bit as it was a pricey motor.   He did genuinely say.... put art yer and....you have got yer self an new motor.    He is a massive bell end.  Bit weird and pushy about the deal.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

He has a car dealership,in Sheffield.  I bought it from there and he was in doing the wheeler dealer bit as it was a pricey motor.   He did genuinely say.... put art yer and....you have got yer self an new motor.    He is a massive bell end.  Bit weird and pushy about the deal.

lol! apparently when Edd was still part of WD, on his youtube channel he basically said Mike fucks off on holidays all the time when they're supposed to be filming episodes.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

lol! apparently when Edd was still part of WD, on his youtube channel he basically said Mike fucks off on holidays all the time when they're supposed to be filming episodes.

Well I suppose you don’t get fat if you work hard and be active.  Mike isn’t the slimmest cunt, so he must holiday a lot.

Guest Lady Penelope
51 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

He was over in the sandpit doin a show about fighting the tallyban 

Panzerknacker 

It used to be the hoy ah ray.