CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anthony Bourdain

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest luke swarm
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It hasn't escaped my attention, my young padawan. This evening I will attend to the whole sorry situation personally.

Let's just say that the night of the long knives is approaching.

Its about time. Poor Bills been hauling the nets all night whilst you have been below deck doing fucking stocktaking, clique accounts department is going to get quite a shock when Bills overtime claim hits them on Thursday.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Its about time. Poor Bills been hauling the nets all night whilst you have been below deck doing fucking stocktaking, clique accounts department is going to get quite a shock when Bills overtime claim hits them on Thursday.

Wait until I tell him I want my pension matched up to 4%. Bubba’s gunna have to sell his arsehole on City Road to balance the books.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Wait until I tell him I want my pension matched up to 4%. Bubba’s gunna have to sell his arsehole on City Road to balance the books.

Bill, I’m stuck at the stupid as WVM mother in law’s at the moment. She’s currently trying to convince me that she got breast cancer by someone bumping into her tit, and I’m trying to convince her that she’s talking through her arse. 

For the avoidance of doubt, who shall I tell her is correct? 

Edited by Bubba C
You get a pension?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bill, I’m stuck at the stupid as WVM mother in law’s at the moment. She’s currently trying to convince me that she got breast cancer by someone bumping into her tit, and I’m trying to convince her that she’s talking through her arse. 

For the avoidance of doubt, who shall I tell her is correct? 

Have you tried sucking on them? I hear you can taste death. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Let me just ask first.

Trust me, she’ll say yes. She’s not gunna turn down the top dog stickers sucking rancid milk out of her fun bags. 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Trust me, she’ll say yes. She’s not gunna turn down the top dog stickers sucking rancid milk out of her fun bags. 

She said ‘yes’, on condition you brush your teeth and cut your fingernails this time. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Bubba C said:

And what’s all the “gunna” business? 

Can’t wait to have a nosh on yer mam in law’s burger nips. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You’ll probably regret this when you’re sober. 

I’m going to regret a lot when I’m sober.

For starters I’ve ended up in a pub in Carshalton and it’s not even 6pm.

I always assumed it was a northern ex-pit town due to the awful name but turns out it’s near Croydon. You learn something new every day. 

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I believe you'll see him before I will.  Your AIDS ravaged cadaver will be getting arse raped by resentful french culinary fuckwits who failed in their curriculum and probably were slagged off by the boring cunt.   With any luck, Gordon Ramsay will you kick you in the bollocks in a flash back to his footie days.

Fuck off. 

Apologies. I confused you with another cunt, and made a cunt of myself. 

I’d been up all night in my defence, but doubt the more rabid of you would consider this in mitigation. The usual tiresome ad hominem shite only serves to remind me why I rarely piss in this pool these days.

Keep up the good work one and all. 

Never the same since the days of Brony K and his Katana. 

Fuck off and kill yourselves etcetera....

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d been up all night in my defence, but doubt the more rabid of you would consider this in mitigation. The usual tiresome ad hominem shite only serves to remind me why I rarely piss in this pool these days.

You make me miss Ding. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Indeed.  Broney did have his moments of understated genius.  It is somewhat worrisome that one tedious cunt named Prof received the same feedback as Albert and got a life ban...yet Albert goes on.  I would be open to negotiate for Broney's return in exchange for surrendering Albert to the ravages of jail house rape. 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed.  Broney did have his moments of understated genius.  It is somewhat worrisome that one tedious cunt named Prof received the same feedback as Albert and got a life ban...yet Albert goes on.  I would be open to negotiate for Broney's return in exchange for surrendering Albert to the ravages of jail house rape. 

I never knew Brony, but I have read some of his old stuff. One that stood out for me was after a vicious cunting from Baws, he retaliated with, "don't you talk to me like that, I'm coming round yours and I'm gonna get my katana out on you!"

brilliant. Did he really collect teddies and my little ponies?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never knew Brony, but I have read some of his old stuff. One that stood out for me was after a vicious cunting from Baws, he retaliated with, "don't you talk to me like that, I'm coming round yours and I'm gonna get my katana out on you!"

brilliant. Did he really collect teddies and my little ponies?

With Keith, you could never be certain.  His tales of being banned from Broney parties almost always left the Corner doubting him, but he was such a wriggling little worm, there was always that small chance he was spouting a load of bollocks.  That was his gift! I miss that fucking mad cunt! 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

With Keith, you could never be certain.  His tales of being banned from Broney parties almost always left the Corner doubting him, but he was such a wriggling little worm, there was always that small chance he was spouting a load of bollocks.  That was his gift! I miss that fucking mad cunt! 

Didn't he post videos of himself waving swords about?

29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Prof was her own worst enemy. She got on ok at the start, but then went menstrual and pissed everybody off, and I do mean everybody. Brony was pretty funny at times, shame he got banned. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't recall videos.  I doubt he would actually show his real face.  He did have a photo of a young twat in mum's cellar with a katana.  His downfall came when he sent some questionable photographs via the PM system.  If we could get Keith back....I'll gladly say adios to Albert.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, scotty said:

Prof was her own worst enemy. She got on ok at the start, but then went menstrual and pissed everybody off, and I do mean everybody. Brony was pretty funny at times, shame he got banned. 

Albert is taking the exact same path, and yet he hasn't seen the inside of the cooler.  NOBODY wants the cunt here.  I think matching the two up in the coolers padded cell would be the best thing to happen to the virginal little turd. 

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hate to break it to everyone but Brony was basically just recycling a character from 4chan and none of it was him.