CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police speak.

Eric Cuntman

My next door neighbour, Paul, nice bloke I've always got on with, has just knocked on my door, fuming after an encounter with our local constabulary. He got stopped on a random police check initiative. It wasn't that he got stopped that annoyed him, he had only popped to the Co-op to get some shopping, it was the ridiculous language that incensed him. The cop's initial approach was, "alright chap, where are you coming from and where are you going?". Who the fuck addresses anyone as "chap"? As a 25 year veteran of dealing with actual criminal cunts, if that wanker had approached me with that intro', I would have tazered the prick, kicked him in the head, and left him dribbling like a spastic in some cunts front garden. 

"Alright chap"

wanker.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My next door neighbour, Paul, nice bloke I've always got on with, has just knocked on my door, fuming after an encounter with our local constabulary. He got stopped on a random police check initiative. It wasn't that he got stopped that annoyed him, he had only popped to the Co-op to get some shopping, it was the ridiculous language that incensed him. The cop's initial approach was, "alright chap, where are you coming from and where are you going?". Who the fuck addresses anyone as "chap"? As a 25 year veteran of dealing with actual criminal cunts, if that wanker had approached me with that intro', I would have tazered the prick, kicked him in the head, and left him dribbling like a spastic in some cunts front garden. 

"Alright chap"

wanker.

It’s a decent nom. Why do they always have to talk about ‘units attending the scene’ instead of saying ‘some police turned up’.

‘A male was located, deceased’ instead of ‘he was found dead’. A strange formalesque jargon that’s totally unnecessary. 

Saying that, no ones impressed with your attempts to stealth brag about being a doorman Eric. At £17 an hour we all know you’ve never tased anyone (even if you have eagerly thrown a few gimpy first year students out of a freshers night in some fourth rate university town). 

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s a decent nom. Why do they always have to talk about ‘units attending the scene’ instead of saying ‘some police turned up’.

‘A male was located, deceased’ instead of ‘he was found dead’. A strange formalesque jargon that’s totally unnecessary. 

Saying that, no ones impressed with your attempts to stealth brag about being a doorman Eric. At £17 an hour we all know you’ve never tased anyone (even if you have eagerly thrown a few gimpy first year students out of a freshers night in some fourth rate university town). 

Point taken. And as far as the all time leader board that you were just bragging about on another thread, you appear to be in no position to brag. I'm above you. 

Fuck off.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Point taken. And as far as the all time leader board that you were just bragging about on another thread, you appear to be in no position to brag. I'm above you. 

Fuck off.

Maybe he needs to brag because he's so nondescript.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest, I don't really think of the leaderboard as a definitive expression of performance. I think the ratio percentage of likes to posts is the more prestigious scale, and you're ahead in that anyway.

Guest Bill Stickers

Eric, lay down your arms. Albert Ross is losing his tiny little mind in the other thread and I think you could be just the man to push him over the precipice. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Eric, lay down your arms. Albert Ross is losing his tiny little mind in the other thread and I think you could be just the man to push him over the precipice. 

Can't do it on your own then? 

21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

After extensive studies, I have concluded that the best way to send Albert into the abyss, is to let him step off the edge of his own accord. Try not to kill him though, I'm hoping to recruit him to the Cartel, because Pen will inevitably follow and we need someone to make sandwiches.

thanks

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good lad, but don't try and tell me that being referred to as "chap" wouldn't have got on your tits just a little bit.

Did he "fall down the stairs"?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pen will inevitably follow and we need someone to make sandwiches.

thanks

You could do with me in the Cartel as I could do my special sald for the enemy .. You have heard of "poison pen lettuce" I presume?

48 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

For the sake of accuracy, I have Tazered 3 people, the first was myself, to make sure it worked. And I'm not ashamed to say, it was fucking horrible and some wee- wee came out.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Albert Ross Esquire said:

No ma'am, he "slipped on the soap in the showers".

Did he have a big friendly policeman behind him?

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For the sake of accuracy, I have Tazered 3 people, the first was myself, to make sure it worked. And I'm not ashamed to say, it was fucking horrible and some wee- wee came out.

Did you shout "don't taze me, bro" when you did it? 🤔 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

IC3, of course. 

I remember being stopped and searched by Norfolk's finest after a city match in the early 2000's. Said pig was snorting info into his radio, and identified me as an " IC2 male". It wasn't until I googled it the next day that I realised that this description identified a suspect as being southern European. 

God save Aidan Turner.

Edited by Decimus
Black as fucking bog.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Did you shout "don't taze me, bro" when you did it? 🤔 

No. Which I know is a ridiculous mitigative statement, coming from someone who's just admitted pissing their boxers in the name of product testing. But in my defence, a brass knuckle duster is a guaranteed deal, but when you've just paid £60 for an ambiguous black box, you get curious as to whether it does what it's supposed to.