CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let us spray

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So it looks like the three individuals killed on the railway in London at Loughborough  Junction were graffiti "artists" as spray cans and new graffiti was found nearby. If so it serves the dopey cunts right. Perhaps a good subject for Banksy would be to show the dismembered bodies of these daft cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

It doesn't happen often, but I find myself in agreement with you on this. Graffiti vandals are cunts of the highest order.  Anybody who thinks it is a form of art is also a massive fucking cunt.  If the rail operators wanted their carriages and freight containers to look like that, they would hire the cunts directly.  Let them all play on the tracks.

Guest Lady Penelope
56 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It doesn't happen often, but I find myself in agreement with you on this. Graffiti vandals are cunts of the highest order.  Anybody who thinks it is a form of art is also a massive fucking cunt.  If the rail operators wanted their carriages and freight containers to look like that, they would hire the cunts directly.  Let them all play on the tracks.

One of the long standing problems is that to get on to the track these twats  break through fences, all too often after they have down their "artwork" some other cunt often a very young pre teenage child who knows no betters gets on to the track through the gap these cunts have made in the fence and gets killed.  Network Rail then get fined for not repairing the fence.

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

So it looks like the three individuals killed on the railway in London at Loughborough  Junction were graffiti "artists" as spray cans and new graffiti was found nearby. If so it serves the dopey cunts right. Perhaps a good subject for Banksy would be to show the dismembered bodies of these daft cunts.

Whilst I agree pen the silly cunts deserved it,the lack of just a link to the BBC website and a breathe summary has rattled my brain,dementia?

I hate how they are called artists.

If willfully damaging someone else's property qualifies you as an artist, then Jazz should be proclaimed as the new Gauguin and the shit smeared walls of his padded cell in the cooler immediately recognised as a masterpiece.

Proper get on to the fucking Tate, stat.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Snowy said:

Whilst I agree pen the silly cunts deserved it,the lack of just a link to the BBC website and a breathe summary has rattled my brain,dementia?

I could not find it on the BBC website .. sorry.

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Can't believe i'm in agreement with the old piss drenched whore as well....we are doomed to more banal drivel now.

2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Can't believe i'm in agreement with the old piss drenched whore as well....we are doomed to more banal drivel now.

For the first time ever, Pen's got some traction from a train-related nomination. 

This is probably a harbinger of the Apocalypse. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

If I had any likes Fends...you'd get one.  

38 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

It's the first time the vacaucus chutney sandwich has said anything worthy of recognition, though I'm convinced one care home nurse is £5 and a toothless blowjob better off this evening. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

On the news, the reporter explained that it was dark and they wouldn't have heard the goods train approaching. Now I'm no rail expert but I've always thought that goods trains are pulled by  huge, noisy, fuck off engines! How the fuck can you not hear them?

If it happened at a junction they probably heard a few passing trains on different tracks nearby that would have sounded just as loud. Also they were all probably listening to music on their I Phones like the chav scum their type tend to be.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/19/2018 at 6:28 AM, Penelope said:

One of the long standing problems is that to get on to the track these twats  break through fences, all too often after they have down their "artwork" some other cunt often a very young pre teenage child who knows no betters gets on to the track through the gap these cunts have made in the fence and gets killed.  Network Rail then get fined for not repairing the fence.

This part is the bugger.  One one side, you have how people who work on the tracks, in the yards, linking carriages and taking others for service, they SEE the gaps and know where they are.  If they signal the yard keeper, they have in effect done their job well.  On the other, why should they get a fine at all because some mong cunt destroys their property and protective lines and gets him or herself splattered?  The courts need to step up and say enough, and start penalizing the criminal dimwits, and making the families of the deceased vandals PAY for the damages to the fences and the removal of the graffiti, as well as all legal costs attached to the wasteful litigation.

On 6/20/2018 at 3:52 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

This part is the bugger.  One one side, you have how people who work on the tracks, in the yards, linking carriages and taking others for service, they SEE the gaps and know where they are.  If they signal the yard keeper, they have in effect done their job well.  On the other, why should they get a fine at all because some mong cunt destroys their property and protective lines and gets him or herself splattered?  The courts need to step up and say enough, and start penalizing the criminal dimwits, and making the families of the deceased vandals PAY for the damages to the fences and the removal of the graffiti, as well as all legal costs attached to the wasteful litigation.

Yes agreed.  These black cunts....bound to be...are in their fucking 20s.  What the fuck are they playing at.   They were breaking into rail property and vandalizing.  So fuck them with a train in the head and that’s their problem.   Why should there be a case to be heard against Network Rail.

jamahl was such a lovely boy, he was an artist and was a promising student.   Yeah right.  He was a fucking waster, still spraying walls in his 20s, fucking useless cunt.   They should get the family to clean up the mess and the train driver should be able to claim compensation from the families.   He will have nightmares for at least one or two nights about those white eyes and teeth flashing past the window of his train as it decapitated their little black faces from their little black bodies.   He couldn’t see anything else.