CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who phone cunts on their day off

Guest N/A

Now it’s a rare old thing to get a cheeky day off work on a Friday. But nothing is more annoying than sitting in waiting for the SkY tv bloke than having fucking hundreds of cunts from work phoning on your mobile. It’s like having APE, Bubba and Decimus on speed dial.     I’d rather have the fleas of a thousand camels infest my arse.

Of course Roops thinks I should be in Westminster debating some obscure tax law she masterbates over in the evenings. However, I just want to go to a local village pub with no exotics cluttering up the place, have a few pints, maybe cut the lawn later then watch some irons kick a ball about in a field in Russia. Curry in Moreton on Marsh, then home to finish that bottle of Macon Village.  Maybe some cheese on crackers to accompany.

phone calls generally consist of, can you do this for close of play today?  Answer.  No.  Fuck off.

same answer that would meet Ape, Bubba and Decimus should they ever be privileged enough to have me on speed dial.

it is a possibility as I do need a new cleaner for the toilets, swimming pool and some cunt to clean the chimney.  Bubba could do that and get all blacked up whilst I play black and white minstrel show tunes for him to dance to.   What a great day off that would be.

Guest Bill Stickers

Fantasist bollocks.

You haven’t had a text from anyone but Dominoes for 4 years, and the cold callers have you blacklisted as a bullshitting lonely cunt who won’t stop talking about his business empire.  

No one from work calls the bricklayers apprentice on his day off. 

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now it’s a rare old thing to get a cheeky day off work on a Friday. But nothing is more annoying than sitting in waiting for the SkY tv bloke than having fucking hundreds of cunts from work phoning on your mobile. It’s like having APE, Bubba and Decimus on speed dial.     I’d rather have the fleas of a thousand camels infest my arse.

Of course Roops thinks I should be in Westminster debating some obscure tax law she masterbates over in the evenings. However, I just want to go to a local village pub with no exotics cluttering up the place, have a few pints, maybe cut the lawn later then watch some irons kick a ball about in a field in Russia. Curry in Moreton on Marsh, then home to finish that bottle of Macon Village.  Maybe some cheese on crackers to accompany.

phone calls generally consist of, can you do this for close of play today?  Answer.  No.  Fuck off.

same answer that would meet Ape, Bubba and Decimus should they ever be privileged enough to have me on speed dial.

it is a possibility as I do need a new cleaner for the toilets, swimming pool and some cunt to clean the chimney.  Bubba could do that and get all blacked up whilst I play black and white minstrel show tunes for him to dance to.   What a great day off that would be.

Macon village? Step it up and buy a decent Chablis you dick. 

If you are going to live a fantasy online, at least pretend you are drinking the appropriate things. 

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

If you are going to live a fantasy online, at least pretend you are drinking the appropriate things. 

He can drink whatever he wants.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

And should have a deep draught of bleach you pointless cunt.

Thank you, is there any particular brand that you can recommend?

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It must be such a cross to bear for you, being so utterly vital to the company that they just can’t do without you even for one day. You must be really, really important.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

What is on offer at Aldi this week Southern Cunt?    Are you some sort of wine cunt as well?  I bet you know fuck all about wine just like everything else.

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fantasist bollocks.

You haven’t had a text from anyone but Dominoes for 4 years, and the cold callers have you blacklisted as a bullshitting lonely cunt who won’t stop talking about his business empire.  

No one from work calls the bricklayers apprentice on his day off. 

Lol.  That’s actually quite good form you.

you can cum round and fuck my sister some time.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

It must be such a cross to bear for you, being so utterly vital to the company that they just can’t do without you even for one day. You must be really, really important.

Yes.  Basically yes.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm sure your colleages managed to find someone else qualified to do the donut run to Tesco this morning.

Don’t be fucking silly.

Everyone knows donut run is Monday.   Friday’s are bacon Buttys you fucking no life.  I can tell the only work experience you have had is watching Monica and Rachel on Friends.  Donut run on a Friday, you fucking idiot.

59 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Cunt... you should do better than that.  Be more creative. It’s too easy for people to ignore just a picture.  You need to assert your point more with words of wisdom as well.   Now be a better cunt.  Learn.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You want to be Janet Street Porter?  Fuck me MC, at least go for a young Gemma Atkinson!  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You want to be Janet Street Porter?  Fuck me MC, at least go for a young Gemma Atkinson!  

I’m more of a Gemma Chan fan myself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’m more of a Gemma Chan fan myself.

No tits.  Needs to get some sun.  She has a look in her eyes like "I stab you with hair needle Joe!  Love you long time, I have grenade in hot place!"  I now have visions of her minge being lined with Reticulated python teeth. 

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don’t be fucking silly.

Everyone knows donut run is Monday.   Friday’s are bacon Buttys you fucking no life.  I can tell the only work experience you have had is watching Monica and Rachel on Friends.  Donut run on a Friday, you fucking idiot.

Have you been drinking?

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No tits.  Needs to get some sun.  She has a look in her eyes like "I stab you with hair needle Joe!  Love you long time, I have grenade in hot place!"  I now have visions of her minge being lined with Reticulated python teeth. 

It's prose like that that makes me proud to be English...

7 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Steady on, SC, anyone who can splash out on cheese and crackers is a fucking high-flying cunt in anyone’s book. 

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Oh great leader of the board;

its Moreton in Marsh, Stow on the Wold and Bourton on the Water. 

Leave the local knowledge to me you silly cunt

• Like 1