CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pitiful coverage of the World Cup by the terrestrial broadcasters

Guest Bill Stickers

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You must be the only minimum wage, railing-painting simpleton obsessed with gratuitous violence in this country that doesn't like football.

Remind me again of some of those hard living, rock'n'roll star characters of the cricket world.

You're quite clearly some sort of outrageous homosexual.

Idiot.

Rattled !!

Maybe you can shove the match ball up your poofter arse D..what do you think about that ?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

So in their infinite wisdom, the TV bosses won’t be showing any pre-match stuff until a mere 15 minutes before KO today. 

Instead they’ve opted to air Escape To The Country for a bunch of coffin dodging idiots to watch.

This is the World Cup. The World fucking Cup. If they are so fucking disinterested in hosting it on their channel they should give it to someone else who will do a better job.

ITV and the BBC have been equally as appalling in this respect. The value for money for a tv license declines day on day as gormless execs instead push Love Island and reruns of Storage Wars.

It’s reminiscent of when I arrived in Nimes for the Euros in 2016 and the French had made no effort to lay on any additional transport for the planes full of fans arriving for the upcoming games in Marseille. They even had the audacity to blame it on us for “all arriving at once”. 

If you don’t have any enthusiasm to host the biggest sporting event of all time, feel free to fuck off and give it to someone who gives a shit. 

Bill, I'm currently fending off the locals in a fucking shit hole suburb of Madrid, I'm trying to watch the Switzerland v Costa Rica game and the place is rammed with locals yapping far too loudly for my liking.

I'm pissed as a cunt and I think I can take em all, what should I do?

14 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Bill, I'm currently fending off the locals in a fucking shit hole suburb of Madrid, I'm trying to watch the Switzerland v Costa Rica game and the place is rammed with locals yapping far too loudly for my liking.

Are you Englishman or a mouse? They're only fucking dagoes. Bang a couple of their greasy fucking heads together to the tune of Drake's drum, then cry God for Harry (Kane), England and St George.

10 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Glass the biggest, loudest one and keep your eye on the smallest quietest one.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you Englishman or a mouse? They're only fucking dagoes. Bang a couple of their greasy fucking heads together to the tune of Drake's drum, then cry God for Harry (Kane), England and St George.

Ta Decs. A little leadership goes a long way.

Everything went well. After some initial resistance the Latino spirit prevailed and the cunts surrendered en masse. There's now a suburb of Madrid called "La Camarilla". I trust this meets with your approval.

De nada.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's always a good idea to mention that the Queen owns Gibraltar as well, they respect that.

4 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Everything went well. After some initial resistance the Latino spirit prevailed and the cunts surrendered en masse. There's now a suburb of Madrid called "La Camarilla". I trust this meets with your approval.

De nada.

Idiot. 

4 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

De nada.

Good lad.

i have no doubt that you will be mentioned in local legend as 'El Pollo'.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good lad.

i have no doubt that you will be mentioned in local legend as 'El Pollo'.

Thanks Eric. But "El Gallo" is my current local handle.

Twice in one week, I'm on a fucking roll.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you get tickets to Last Night of the Proms?

He can't Decs, but I bet he knows a dead cunt who used to.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a great social leveller and brings people from all walks of life together.

Take you and I for example. We could sit in a pub and talk for hours about football, and probably enjoy each others company. Without that common reference we would be fucked. I don't know about you, but I couldn't sit there listening to you bang on and fucking on about what your favourite type of ginster pasty is whilst waxing lyrical about whatever godawful fucking manual labouring job it is that you do.

God bless football.

What the fuck would a fat, gay, unfit, Blubber cunt like you know about football that would be worth listening to.  I’d simply buy you a pint of bleach and finish the conversation as quickly as possible.  I’d rather have birds talking about going round the back and getting caught offside.  Than listen to your shit.

you were never picked at school.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

So in their infinite wisdom, the TV bosses won’t be showing any pre-match stuff until a mere 15 minutes before KO today. 

Instead they’ve opted to air Escape To The Country for a bunch of coffin dodging idiots to watch.

This is the World Cup. The World fucking Cup. If they are so fucking disinterested in hosting it on their channel they should give it to someone else who will do a better job.

ITV and the BBC have been equally as appalling in this respect. The value for money for a tv license declines day on day as gormless execs instead push Love Island and reruns of Storage Wars.

It’s reminiscent of when I arrived in Nimes for the Euros in 2016 and the French had made no effort to lay on any additional transport for the planes full of fans arriving for the upcoming games in Marseille. They even had the audacity to blame it on us for “all arriving at once”. 

If you don’t have any enthusiasm to host the biggest sporting event of all time, feel free to fuck off and give it to someone who gives a shit. 

Good Nom, appallingly represented.

i do agree the coverage is shit.  Johnathan Robot Wars Pierce is particularly annoying.   Germany pressing on the attack, several chances go by and he simply crapping on about how sweaty he got walking around the Kremlin.  What a self absorbed cunt. A bit like yourself.

Birds talking football, cunts who never played in a World Cup giving us there expensively tv license funded opinion.  Jermain j anus.

The living dinosaur Lawro still fucking spoiling every game with his little annoying jokes and comments.  Why don’t they bring back saint and greavsie?   

Alan fucking boring Shearer giving us his opinion that Germany will Definately get thru to the next round. Then shamelessly saying 90 minutes later they had no chance.  What a fucking turn coat.  Useless non tv personality cunt.

and I’ve “sin em” Phillip Neville.... he is a bigger fucking idiot than his brother.  Who I personally told he was a cunt to his face once.  Parking his car outside City’s stadium one match day versus the Munich’s.  They both talk utter fucking shit.  every cunt from Bury is a retard.

thank fuxk those welsh cunts didn’t qualify again, otherwise we would be faced with listening to the welsh Maradonna.....Lilly Savage.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

The problem isn't the quantity of the cover, it's the quality. In reality it's an absolute fucking blessing that the inane ramblings of Joleon Lescott are only broadcast for fifteen minutes.

As an addendum, what the fuck is wrong with his head?

As a kid, he entered a head butting contest, his opponent was a Volvo.

He lost, badly.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What the fuck would a fat, gay, unfit, Blubber cunt like you know about football that would be worth listening to.  I’d simply buy you a pint of bleach and finish the conversation as quickly as possible.  I’d rather have birds talking about going round the back and getting caught offside.  Than listen to your shit.

you were never picked at school.

I’m sure you were regularly picked at school. Regularly picked to stand in the corner wearing a pointed hat.