CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pitiful coverage of the World Cup by the terrestrial broadcasters

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

So in their infinite wisdom, the TV bosses won’t be showing any pre-match stuff until a mere 15 minutes before KO today. 

Instead they’ve opted to air Escape To The Country for a bunch of coffin dodging idiots to watch.

This is the World Cup. The World fucking Cup. If they are so fucking disinterested in hosting it on their channel they should give it to someone else who will do a better job.

ITV and the BBC have been equally as appalling in this respect. The value for money for a tv license declines day on day as gormless execs instead push Love Island and reruns of Storage Wars.

It’s reminiscent of when I arrived in Nimes for the Euros in 2016 and the French had made no effort to lay on any additional transport for the planes full of fans arriving for the upcoming games in Marseille. They even had the audacity to blame it on us for “all arriving at once”. 

If you don’t have any enthusiasm to host the biggest sporting event of all time, feel free to fuck off and give it to someone who gives a shit. 

22 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

So in their infinite wisdom, the TV bosses won’t be showing any pre-match stuff until a mere 15 minutes before KO today. 

Instead they’ve opted to air Escape To The Country for a bunch of coffin dodging idiots to watch.

This is the World Cup. The World fucking Cup. If they are so fucking disinterested in hosting it on their channel they should give it to someone else who will do a better job.

ITV and the BBC have been equally as appalling in this respect. The value for money for a tv license declines day on day as gormless execs instead push Love Island and reruns of Storage Wars.

It’s reminiscent of when I arrived in Nimes for the Euros in 2016 and the French had made no effort to lay on any additional transport for the planes full of fans arriving for the upcoming games in Marseille. They even had the audacity to blame it on us for “all arriving at once”. 

If you don’t have any enthusiasm to host the biggest sporting event of all time, feel free to fuck off and give it to someone who gives a shit. 

I always thought this was the Olympics, not the festival of overpaid shitfuck wankers?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I always thought this was the Olympics, not the festival of overpaid shitfuck wankers?

The Olympics is for fucking wankers ape. Everyone knows that.

Yes Thickers, i have been watching some of the Iron Cup (for the comedy value)....but to be honest, the drivel coming out of the pundits mouths, is nothing short of awesome. So i'm glad this codswallop has been cut short, now let's crack on with the fairy antics and extremely bad B-Movie acting.

Fuck Off !!

Guest Wizardsleeve

I really can't be bothered with World Cup.  The Olympics are for wankers, football is poofs and irons.  I'm single-handedly responsible for keep the library doors open.  I've been avoiding the law section, extremely dry reading, except with a select few sexual crime stories...Neil knows.  

58 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The problem isn't the quantity of the cover, it's the quality. In reality it's an absolute fucking blessing that the inane ramblings of Joleon Lescott are only broadcast for fifteen minutes.

As an addendum, what the fuck is wrong with his head?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The problem isn't the quantity of the cover, it's the quality. In reality it's an absolute fucking blessing that the inane ramblings of Joleon Lescott are only broadcast for fifteen minutes.

As I’m not a sad cunt I’ve never watched a full episode of Star Trek but he looks like one of those alien humanoids in it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think the short answer would be it hasn't been properly introduced to a steel pipe.  

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

I like it.

It's a great social leveller and brings people from all walks of life together.

Take you and I for example. We could sit in a pub and talk for hours about football, and probably enjoy each others company. Without that common reference we would be fucked. I don't know about you, but I couldn't sit there listening to you bang on and fucking on about what your favourite type of ginster pasty is whilst waxing lyrical about whatever godawful fucking manual labouring job it is that you do.

God bless football.

2 hours ago, Vicious Cunt. said:

Yes Thickers, i have been watching some of the Iron Cup (for the comedy value)....but to be honest, the drivel coming out of the pundits mouths, is nothing short of awesome. So i'm glad this codswallop has been cut short, now let's crack on with the fairy antics and extremely bad B-Movie acting.

Fuck Off !!

You must be the only minimum wage, railing-painting simpleton obsessed with gratuitous violence in this country that doesn't like football.

Remind me again of some of those hard living, rock'n'roll star characters of the cricket world.

You're quite clearly some sort of outrageous homosexual.

Idiot.

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a great social leveller and brings people from all walks of life together.

Take you and I for example. We could sit in a pub and talk for hours about football, and probably enjoy each others company. Without that common reference we would be fucked. I don't know about you, but I couldn't sit there listening to you bang on and fucking on about what your favourite type of ginster pasty is whilst waxing lyrical about whatever godawful fucking manual labouring job it is that you do.

God bless football.

I’d be fascinated to talk to Neil for an hour about where he’s hidden all the bodies.

Sorry chaps,all this social bollocks will have to wait as I'm off to Italy to get away from cunts like you,Arriverderci.

We'll have a catchup when I get back after England have won the shittest world cup in history 

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’d be fascinated to talk to Neil for an hour about where he’s hidden all the bodies.

Indeed. It tell's you a lot about the efficacy of Norfolk Constabulary when the criminal world's equivalent of Jabba the Hutt can successfully hide the murder of a dozen prostitutes whilst possessing all the cunning of a turnip.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I think I would be quite interested to hear his assessment of the self inflicted psychological damage that can be inflicted by lying awake for hours, contemplating the impossibility of a 7th wank.

Eni Aluko has just been wheeled out at the side of the pitch to offer her profound opinion on the Brazil v Serbia game. She cleverly pointed out that Serbia need to win, a fact that nobody else had been aware of, and then added, "I wanna see a game with loads and loads of goals!" This fucking thick cunt almost destroyed several lives by flinging accusations of racism every time she wasn't picked to play or a decision went against her.

thick as shit, and carrying a massive chip on her shoulder.

the Diane Abbott of football.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eni Aluko has just been wheeled out at the side of the pitch to offer her profound opinion on the Brazil v Serbia game. She cleverly pointed out that Serbia need to win, a fact that nobody else had been aware of, and then added, "I wanna see a game with loads and loads of goals!" This fucking thick cunt almost destroyed several lives by flinging accusations of racism every time she wasn't picked to play or a decision went against her.

thick as shit, and carrying a massive chip on her shoulder.

the Diane Abbott of football.

Russ Abbott 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Are you sure that you wouldn't be more comfortable in Benidorm?

I'm at the end of a 1/2 mile dirt track in the rolling hills of Abruzzo,as far away from Benidorm and chavvy English cunts that I can get.Your idea of what or who I am is spot on in some cases but way off the fucking mark in others.See you in 10 days .