CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Next Chairperson of BBC Question Time

Guest judgetwi

Guest luke swarm
31 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’re such a bad ass. Everyone is super duper impressed. 

I am impressed by his ferocity William, Mr CGAShit is one hard mudderflucker who apparently goes around attacking and deflowering Snowflakes, if I were a certain Judge, I would be very worried.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Do get back to me when you've completed your piss poor attempt at debunking Enoch Powell, there's a good chap!

The easiest way to debunk Powell is to open your eyes and to take a look around you. If you have the audacity to claim that what he prophesied has come true, I invite you to prove it. Not with hearsay, rumour, or small town griping, but with cold hard facts. 

I'll start you off. Your poster boy claimed we would follow the example of our transatlantic cousins. Britain remains over 92% white compared to 62% of the United States.

What do you have to say about that? Apart from: 

"Quisling, Snowflake, Steve Bannon, Breitbart, Sir Nige, Bojo, SJW, The Donald"

Fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Odd isn't it that when right wingers are criticising left wingers for using stock phraseology and clichéd left wing ideology, they all use stock phraseology and clichéd right wing ideology in the process.

You see how that works Eric, I would have thought you would have avoided such  predictable nonsense and left that to RSoles and CGA Shit who are on a completely different level of fuckwittery plane.  

You've completely missed my point by reiterating it verbatim. Both extremes are as bad as each other, demonstrated perfectly by Antifa, an organisation which seeks to right the wrongs of fascism by essentially becoming fascists, i.e. Bashing in the skulls of those who disagree with them.

i like you Luke, but you would do well to take into account the capacity of others to utilise irony in the same way as you yourself do.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've completely missed my point by reiterating it verbatim. Both extremes are as bad as each other, demonstrated perfectly by Antifa, an organisation which seeks to right the wrongs of fascism by essentially becoming fascists, i.e. Bashing in the skulls of those who disagree with them.

i like you Luke, but you would do well to take into account the capacity of others to utilise irony in the same way as you yourself do.

From one extreme to another and neither works, nor will Ever, its sometimes depressing as demonstrated by some on here Eric, that they buy into these extremes and fail to learn from history. As to your last point, yes guilty and an Achilles heel but part of this manufactured persona.  

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Of course you do. When I see snowflakes outside mosques protesting about feminist rights, gay rights or animal rights I might consider taking them seriously.

Never gonna happen is it?

It’s a fair point. I saw a rant on YouTube by Jonathan Pie on identity politics... spot on.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

As to your last point, yes guilty and an Achilles heel but part of this manufactured persona.  

And there's me thinking you're just a cunt. Next thing, you'll be telling us the clique are all black, oh, how we'd laugh.

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

And there's me thinking you're just a cunt. Next thing, you'll be telling us the clique are all black, oh, how we'd laugh.

I have my suspicions but no evidence, suffice to say if I found out that any of my fellow clique members were black then I would have no choice but to be very firm with them and ask them to stop being black immediately.

I hope this has allayed your fears and remember some day if you keep your nose clean and cunt exceptionally well then you may get that call from a Norwich area code inviting you to join this much coveted and select cunt-elite fraternity.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would have no choice but to be very firm with them and ask them to stop being black immediately.

Perhaps, whilst it's still legal, you could try black exorcism?

19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I have my suspicions but no evidence, suffice to say if I found out that any of my fellow clique members were black then I would have no choice but to be very firm with them and ask them to stop being black immediately.

I hope this has allayed your fears and remember some day if you keep your nose clean and cunt exceptionally well then you may get that call from a Norwich area code inviting you to join this much coveted and select cunt-elite fraternity.

You should be under no illusions, since the reintroduction of a leader board, the clique has become a trinity, they can't afford to spread the 'like' allotment too thinly. I can't compete as a lone operator, the Cartel doesn't really exist, I invented it to get on Penelope's tits. Once I'm gone, the top 3 slots will only ever be occupied by Decs, Bill and Bubba. You're a Ronin now Luke.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should be under no illusions, since the reintroduction of a leader board, the clique has become a trinity, they can't afford to spread the 'like' allotment too thinly. I can't compete as a lone operator, the Cartel doesn't really exist, I invented it to get on Penelope's tits. Once I'm gone, the top 3 slots will only ever be occupied by Decs, Bill and Bubba. You're a Ronin now Luke.

Trying to tell us something, eric? 🤔 Should I order the flowers? 

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
9 hours ago, Ape said:

Have you ever considered the possibility that you may be a stupid fucking wanker?

Have you ever considered the possibility that your parents should have refrained from having sexual intercourse and that perhaps now you should correct their error by hanging yourself?

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, nothing like that, I might just give up all this, walk the earth, get in adventures an shit.

get me some of that Royale with cheese.

Oh, ok. Was just going to say that given my background in dispatching the elderly, I could probably stretch a point to the terminally ill. Scrotes, Frank et al have so far resisted my overtures.

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Perhaps, whilst it's still legal, you could try black exorcism?

Black Exorcism: hmm

In the name of Enoch Powell I compel you to release this gods creature foul spirit, by the power of our lord Alf Garnet who died for our sins and the almighty angel Trump......I demand that you depart foul unclean afro Caribbean denizen of Brixton...Depart.    

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

The easiest way to debunk Powell is to open your eyes and to take a look around you. If you have the audacity to claim that what he prophesied has come true, I invite you to prove it. Not with hearsay, rumour, or small town griping, but with cold hard facts. 

I'll start you off. Your poster boy claimed we would follow the example of our transatlantic cousins. Britain remains over 92% white compared to 62% of the United States.

What do you have to say about that? Apart from: 

"Quisling, Snowflake, Steve Bannon, Breitbart, Sir Nige, Bojo, SJW, The Donald"

Fucking idiot.

'Britain remains over 92% white'. Where precisely did you source this statistic, Decs, especially as approximately 13-14 percent of the UK demographic is currently estimated to comprise Asian, black, Eastern European and other mixed races?

The US's population was accelerated in the late 19th century by a mixture of people from around the globe, which sadly included black slaves by the millions – while the British Isles has been predominantly white since the Middle Ages. Based on time-cultural assimilation, there is a huge difference.

The last 20 years has seen elements of Enoch Powell's ‘Rivers of Blood’ forecast unfold the way he predicted. Would gang culture, knife crime, gun crime, acid attacks, hate crimes against the LBGT community, Asian teenage grooming and home-grown Islamic terrorism et al. be as effectual if it wasn't for foreign influence? It's as though some parts of his speech very much echo the current situation, particularly in London.

Today's undemonstrative politicians are far more dangerous. Fast-forward to 2018 and the most confusing thing for me is Amber Rudd threatens to deport mostly West Indian immigrants who’ve appreciated making their lives in the UK (and who have worked and paid into our system for generations), yet our immigration conditions continue to allow an alarming amount of Muslims in – many of whom persist in trying to influence a belief system totally alien to a modern, free-thinking Western society. And then our government appoints Sajid Javid as Home Secretary to obviously help ease racial tensions at a time when Islamic-borne terrorism is becoming more widespread, even though he’s clearly not the best person for the job. Can anyone honestly say they’d heard of him before? 

Each time a British Islamist blows up a Tube station or nightclub, our government infers the British people – predominantly white to the degree of around 85% – is supposed to embrace foreign culture and spread its love. It's bordering unbelievable, and this is what Powell had to some extent envisaged.

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Britain remains over 92% white'. Where precisely did you source this statistic, Decs, especially as approximately 13-14 percent of the UK demographic is currently estimated to comprise Asian, black, Eastern European and other mixed races?

The US's population was accelerated in the late 19th century by a mixture of people from around the globe, which sadly included black slaves by the millions – while the British Isles has been predominantly white since the Middle Ages. Based on time-cultural assimilation, there is a huge difference.

The last 20 years has seen elements of Powell's ‘Rivers of Blood’ forecast unfold the way he predicted. Would gang culture, knife crime, gun crime, acid attacks, hate crimes against the LBGT community, Asian teenage grooming and home-grown Islamic terrorism et al. be as effectual if it wasn't for foreign influence? In my opinion, Enoch Powell was right in many ways. It's as though some parts of his speech very much echo the current situation, particularly in London.

Today's undemonstrative politicians are far more dangerous. Fast-forward to 2018 and the most confusing thing for me is Amber Rudd threatens to deport mostly West Indian immigrants who’ve appreciated making their lives in the UK and who have worked and paid into our system for generations, yet our immigration conditions continue to allow an alarming amount of Muslims in – many of whom persist in bringing a belief system totally alien to a modern, free-thinking Western society. And then our government appoints Sajid Javid as Home Secretary to obviously help ease racial tensions (at a time when Islamic-borne terrorism is becoming more widespread) even though he’s clearly not the best person for the job. Can anyone honestly say they’d heard of him before? 

Every time a British Islamist blows up a Tube station or nightclub, our government infers the British people – predominantly white to the degree of around 85% – is supposed to embrace foreign influence and spread its love. It's bordering unbelievable, and this is what Powell had very much envisaged.

Powell also saw the United States and it interventionist policies as the "real enemy" rather rather than the Soviet union or later Russia and that we should form an alliance with Russia. Back in the early 1980s he opposed US Cruise being based in the UK. He opposed to the first gulf war on the grounds that it did not matter to the UK who ruled Kuwait or if Saudi Arabia was overrun. He also said that he would have fought for the UK against other countries even if  a Communist Government was in power in the UK. I have read elsewhere that he had said that he was opposed to white rule in both South Africa and the then Rhodesia.

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The last 20 years has seen elements of Enoch Powell's ‘Rivers of Blood’ forecast unfold the way he predicted. Would gang culture, knife crime, gun crime, acid attacks, hate crimes against the LBGT community, Asian teenage grooming and home-grown Islamic terrorism et al. be as effectual if it wasn't for foreign influence? It's as though some parts of his speech very much echo the current situation, particularly in London.

Today's undemonstrative politicians are far more dangerous. Fast-forward to 2018 and the most confusing thing for me is Amber Rudd threatens to deport mostly West Indian immigrants who’ve appreciated making their lives in the UK (and who have worked and paid into our system for generations), yet our immigration conditions continue to allow an alarming amount of Muslims in – many of whom persist in trying to influence a belief system totally alien to a modern, free-thinking Western society. And then our government appoints Sajid Javid as Home Secretary to obviously help ease racial tensions at a time when Islamic-borne terrorism is becoming more widespread, even though he’s clearly not the best person for the job. Can anyone honestly say they’d heard of him before? 

Each time a British Islamist blows up a Tube station or nightclub, our government infers the British people – predominantly white to the degree of around 85% – is supposed to embrace foreign culture and spread its love. It's bordering unbelievable, and this is what Powell had to some extent envisaged.

I don't care much for Enoch Powell. His speech has been the best thing that happened to liberal multiculturalists who are now the bedrock and backbone of our political system.

I agree it is completely contradictory to promote equality in society, but at the same time not disincentivize a growing religion that promotes the polar opposite.

Guest Piston
8 hours ago, scotty said:

What's black and screams? 

Stevie Wonder answering the iron. 

How did he burn his other ear? 

They rang back. 

(Antique) comedy gold. Like sent for old times sake.