CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bastard mp’s

Guest Boaby

Guest Boaby

I’m pissed off with all these bastard mp’s making arsehole decisions whilst being a bunch of self serving psychopathic sociopaths. Vote on their own big fucking pay rise whilst all the punters working in the public sector don’t even get the steam off Jacob”creepy bastard “Rhys moggs piss. Even claiming for coffee, biscuits and tea on expenses is a bit fucking much. How many of your average punters working in the public sector have subsidised bars and resteraunts at work. 

Cunts the lot of them

3 minutes ago, Boaby said:

I’m pissed off with all these bastard mp’s making arsehole decisions whilst being a bunch of self serving psychopathic sociopaths. Vote on their own big fucking pay rise whilst all the punters working in the public sector don’t even get the steam off Jacob”creepy bastard “Rhys moggs piss. Even claiming for coffee, biscuits and tea on expenses is a bit fucking much. How many of your average punters working in the public sector have subsidised bars and resteraunts at work. 

Cunts the lot of them

I just came incredibly close to hammering the final nail into your CC coffin, but I chose to give you a like instead.

There is power in a Union, brother. 

Onwards!

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I just came incredibly close to hammering the final nail into your CC coffin, but I chose to give you a like instead.

There is power in a Union, brother. 

Onwards!

He's a different person all together since last week.  I agree, he shows promise.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Cunts the lot of them

Following your more credible post (save for as highlighted) it's only correct that I repeat myself in this instance to give your observation some oomph.

migrating-politicians.jpg

2 hours ago, Boaby said:

Cunts the lot of them

I worked for council for two years, even my weekly shop and car tax and insurance was paid for by the council .. I know that to be true because an old cunt from Manor Way told me so.

On 7/21/2018 at 7:16 PM, Boaby said:

Cunts the lot of them

I look down on uneducated peasants like you.

Public school and Oxbridge run the the country because they’re the best.Grumbling,chippy,bumpkin vassals like you should be grateful for some crumbs from the table.

You will never depose our brilliantly educated elite.Just be content with your lot and show some respect to your betters.

Cretin.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Public school and Oxbridge run the the country because they’re the best.Grumbling,chippy,bumpkin vassals like you should be grateful for some crumbs from the table.

You will never depose our brilliantly educated elite.Just be content with your lot and show some respect to your betters.

Cretin.

You realize you disqualify yourself with that sentiment, yeah?  

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cretin.

What a repetitive, predictable, stupid fucking wanker you are. And as for you looking down on ‘uneducated peasants’, the post above looks like it was written by the village idiot of the peasant community. It’s a fucking disgrace, as are you.

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

What a repetitive, predictable, stupid fucking wanker you are. And as for you looking down on ‘uneducated peasants’, the post above looks like it was written by the village idiot of the peasant community. It’s a fucking disgrace, as are you.

Wizardbottom and you would make good drinking companions at the local labour club where you could discuss ferrets and gurning.

lol.

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Wizardbottom and you would make good drinking companions at the local labour club where you could discuss ferrets and gurning.

lol.

The only member of the Mustelidae family that you've ever shown any interest in is the chuntney ferret.

Lol

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Secondary Modern or sink estate comprehensive followed by borstal  Wizardsbottom ?

Punkers, you're a good sort, I like you.  I do however, have a question I must ask.  Your heterosexuality takes a thorough kicking everyday, but it's comments about your intelligence that get on your tits.  Can you explain that?  

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punkers, you're a good sort, I like you.  I do however, have a question I must ask.  Your heterosexuality takes a thorough kicking everyday, but it's comments about your intelligence that get on your tits.  Can you explain that?  

It’s because his intelligence is part of his imaginary world, whereas his homosexuality is very, very real. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Cretin.

Surely somebody with your Public School education would have pointed out that the unnecessary apostrophe in the title is evidence of innate inferiority? You missed a trick there again Poshboy.

Got any spare tickets for Queen Charlotte’s ( apostrophe perfectly justified) Ball by any chance Poshboy?

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're a window cleaner.

It's more likely that he uses them in his role as a creepy little Peeping Tom.

Imagine the sheer terror of looking up whilst taking your morning shit and seeing Punkape's face pressed against the window, tongue lolling like a big fucking dog and eyeballs completely rolled back inside his head.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I go everywhere with a set of ladders....

… they're in my fishnet stockings.

Edited by 'eavensabove